Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Anime RPG's
Role Playing and RPG Questions and Comments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:56 am
Greetings Everyone,

On this thread feel free to post any questions and comments that you may have about Role Playing a Character, Posting in a RPG, and discussing RPG's in general. Since a few Guild Members are brand new to Role Playing or RPG's this is the place to ask your questions. I can help teach a newbie how to create a Role Playing character and how to post. Also I can advise and teach seasoned players how my style of RPG's work.

If the Posting Guidelines are too much for Guild members to do or follow I do have a much simpler way of posting in RPG's. I will start a thread in the future with this simpler way of posting in RPG's if needed. Also in this thread please post any and all feedback on what you think about the RPG's on this Sub Forum. If you would like to see more RPG's to try and you have specific Anime or Video Game series to base them on this is also the place to let me know about them.

Ron (Smithers456)
Guild Vice Captain  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 pm
Hiya I shall give my opinion cause I looked at how to post or setup rps and I have to say I was lost ^^' I have never rped on Gaia before but I have other sights so I'm not used to the styles and terms, I just kinda stared at it like 'uuhhhh....' So the simpler way would be appreciated ^^'

Also will we be able to make topics ourselves or do they all have ro go through you first?  

ZeAwesomeSerinah

Lonely Gatekeeper

8,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Trader 100

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:45 pm
ZeAwesomeSerinah
Hiya I shall give my opinion cause I looked at how to post or setup rps and I have to say I was lost ^^' I have never rped on Gaia before but I have other sights so I'm not used to the styles and terms, I just kinda stared at it like 'uuhhhh....' So the simpler way would be appreciated ^^'

Also will we be able to make topics ourselves or do they all have ro go through you first?

Sorry for the late response. Yes the RPG style that I have used in the past can be overwhelming. I will have to work on figuring out something easier. Feel free to make threads and topics on your own. Their are a lot of different styles that other Guilds have used on Gaia Online. So the one in this Guild is not the only one. Thanks for your interest.  
Anime RPG's

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games