Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
What did I expect to find at college? Besides my degree...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:25 pm
This is a 1x1 between Bipolar Propensities and me. Feel free to read but no posting unless you are Bipolar Propensities or me.
User ImageUser Image

Kimberly Moore
Music major with a minor in art
senior
Younger sister to Roger

Roger Moore
Art/welding
Professor
Order brother to Kimberly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:54 am
Bipolar Propensities

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2015 7:07 am
Deborah Jetson

Chemistry Professor: Claude
User Image

Art Grad student: Alex
User Image

{OOC: you start!!}  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:58 pm
Kimberly Moore was finishing up her last year as an undergrad student at Elmira State College in Elmira, New York. It was the first day of the the fall semester and Kimberly was at her first class of the day. A core class of chemistry that she was only taking because she needed one more science class to for fill her requirements for her music degree. She was a few years older than her other classmates as she had taken two years off between her sophomore year and junior year to help take of her ailing grandmother before she passed.

It was five minutes before class would start and Kimberly was already there in the classroom. She was looking through her music notebook that the songs that she was thinking of using for her music jury later in the semester. More students began to come in as the time for the chemistry class drew closer.

Bipolar Propensities

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:21 am
(Waiting on you now.)

Bipolar Propensities

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:21 am
Claude entered the lecture hall with nothing but his laptop and a folder containing student lists and attendance sheets. He strode to the center of the board and took a quick sweeping glance at his students before setting down his belongings. Odd. he thought, eyeing an unfamiliar face among the crowd. He was informed that this would be an introductory organic chemistry class for chemistry majors so he expected the same students from earlier, more basic chemistry subjects he had taught before. He scanned the class list as he waited for the bell to ring, and sure enough spotted a new name, Kimberly Moore,huh? He traced a finger over her name and down to her major... ah. This will be interesting

A small grin crept up to his face as the bell rang, signaling the start of classes. "Settle down now, settle down." He waited for a few moments to allow the class to quiet down before moving to the edge of the professor's table and leaning on it with his hands in his pockets. "Welcome to Intro to Org Chem! As most of you may know, I don't like dilly-dallying with unnecessary things, so let's cut to the fun part: lesson time" A resigned groan spread through the room as various students pulled out their devices and writing paraphernalia to take notes. Claude chuckled as he flashed the slides on the white screen. "First, a little recap on chemical bonding..."

An hour and a half passes and Claude dismisses the class on cue. He waves at his old students as they leave the room, but before Kimberly has time to pack, he calls out to her. "Ms.Moore...? Can you come here for a second? I would like to discuss some things with you" Seeing that all the other students have left, he relaxes on his chair and continues on without waiting for her to approach "According to your file, you're a music major, correct? If that is so, why are you in this class? Is it because you actually have a deep love for chemistry or are you just extremely unfortunate?" At this point, he isn't doesn't even bother to hide his amusement; he adjusts his glasses as he chuckles to himself at the ridiculous predicament this new student has found herself in.

Deborah Jetson

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:27 am
Kimberly was taken back slightly when the professor said that it was intro to organic chemistry. Her class was supposed to be regular chemistry class. Still, she took notes during the class and it was interesting in a way. Either way, she would be going to talk to her adviser later today or early tomorrow.

She wasn't surprised that the professor wanted to speak with her after class was over. It didn't take long for her to put her notebook in her bag and then went to him. "Yes, I am a music major. I needed one more science credit to graduate in the spring so my adviser suggested chemistry." She began, noticing how he was amused by this situation. Kimberly rolled her eyes at that and went on. "At least someone is amused, I was supposed to be in a regular chemistry class. But if this class still counts for the science credit that I need to graduate, I'll take it. I'll have to check with my adviser to see what caused the mix up." She said to him before checking the time.

Bipolar Propensities

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:29 am

Deborah Jetson

Claude took note of the eyeroll. seems like we got a spirited one here. he chuckled to himself.

"Ahh, I thought so." Claude flipped through his documents one last time before discarding the folder back on his table. Adjusting his glasses again, he folds his arms and offers a gentle smile up at Kimberly before continuing, "Since this seems to be a unique case, I'm willing to offer you remedial lessons every week to help you get through this class." He picks up his planner and leafs through the pages to get to the the month's calendar. "...Not that I assume you'll fail this class, you seem to be a girl who could handle herself." he said, with a quick glance at her. "but some if not most of the lessons that we will be discussing in my future lectures would require an advanced grasp on some chemistry topics... which I assume your music classes didn't cover." there was some intended sarcasm there.

A slim finger traced the calendar until it stopped at an available date, "If you're willing, come to my office on thursdays after lunch; I'll be available then." With an audible slap, he closed the planner and gathered his things on the desk. "I'll be looking forward to our lessons, Kimberly." He marched towards the door, "This will be fun, I promise you!" he laughed, before leaving the lecture room.

Ahh, another interesting case

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:45 pm
Kimberly listened to his spill. There were several things she could have said but didn't. She was going to be civil even though she wanted to slap the jerk's smile off his face. The man didn't ask if she was available to come at that time, and the fact he said after lunch and not a specific time..... Kimberly was not pleased at all and that he laughed on his way out... Let's say Kimberly left to go to the gym to to work off some steam....

Rodger was working a new project in the welding workshop. He had left a note for his grad student in the office that he was down in the workshop. If he wasn't back by a certain time, she should come down to the workshop to let him know what time it was. Also to wear the proper protection gear for the workshop as well since he had the forge going.

Bipolar Propensities

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:42 pm
Bipolar Propensities

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

bebibebi

Alien Loiterer

13,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 2:37 am
Deborah Jetson

From afar, one would think that the creature walking down the hall was a huge pile of art materials that had evolved to a point that it grew a pair of legs. Which isn't far off to what Alex really is if you could take into account the fact that the only thing in her head was bizarre art ideas and, well, she had a pair of legs.

Alex, in an effort to bring all of the materials she needed for her project to the workshop in one trip, didn't bother to pass by her professor's office because she was 80% sure he was probably already at the workshop. Despite the obvious dangers of walking around with a huge box of various assortments blocking your vision, she rushed to the workshop as fast as she could in her excitement to show Mr. Moore what she had in mind for her thesis. With a loud slam, she bursted into the workshop with a strong kick of the door and an enthusiastic squeal. "MR. MOORE I HAVE THE BEST IDE--"

CRASH

One missed step and Alex was all over the floor, surrounded by the different contents of her box--- various every-day metal objects from forks to bike wheels (with no tire) and fake jewelry to... handcuffs? "ahhh.... that hurts, ooh....." she rubbed her sore underside, "okay, to be fair, I kind of expected this to happen but I was still half-hoping I could pull it off, oww..."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:04 pm
Rodger had finished the project and put it away before hearing the loud crash behind him. He didn't have to ask who it was. Rogder turned around to check on his grad student, Alex, who was still on the floor. " Are you alright Alex?" He asked before getting down to help pick up the mess of things. "Has some been bad to have these?" He asked Alex, holding up the the pair of handcuffs. He was trying to be funny about it, to get her mind off any pain that she might be having due to the fall.

{Sorry for the wait! Forgot that it was my turn again. >,< }

Bipolar Propensities

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100

Deborah Jetson

Mystical Kitten

16,075 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:00 pm
Bipolar Propensities

(Still want to do this rp or call it quits?)  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games