Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All the Boxes - Carmine x Dirge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:31 pm
It was a pretty normal day at Amityville for Carmine. He wasn't going to class, and he was up to absolutely no good. However, on his agenda today was something a lot less destructive than normal, it was actually constructive. The little bat demon had happened across a ton of cardboard moving boxes on campus.

So of course being the little t**t he was, he stole them. The boxes were still clean and crisp, so somebody was probably just putting them together in order to move things out of their dorm, office or classroom. But now Carmine had them and there would be no getting the boxes back. He also took the packaging tape that was on one of the stacks of boxes while he was at it.

Today would be the day when Carmine built a giant box fortress to rule over! He triumphantly smirked to himself and he began to stack boxes together and apply tape where necessary to strengthen the walls. He was musing over what to do in order to add some decoration, color and style to his box fort later. He would probably have to find a way to break into the Arts and Crafts classroom to get some supplies.

The first part of his fortress he built was the two main turrets on the front face of the box fort. He didn't bother sealing in the castle just yet with other walls and a door, he needed to get the layout and other things pinned down first.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:18 pm
Boxes. So many boxes. Dirge just stared at the boxes, jaw agape, books dropped on the ground and eyephone long having stopped playing his music.

Was this heaven? Maybe he was dreaming. The boil bit his cheek, yelped, and decided that this was not a dream. It was just his luckiest day.

Without bothering to check to see if anyone was inside the boxes, or if they belonged to someone else, Dirge slam-dunked himself right into a comfortably large box and immediately started dozing off.

naked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:05 am
Carmine had just been stacking and taping and stacking and taping, paying no mind to anyone or anything else. He was on a mission to build the best box fort that ever was.

Suddenly there was a crashing, crunching noise as someone came into his box fort. Peeking around the wall that he was working on, Carmine wasn't able to see who the intruder was, only which box had been trampled.

He popped over to the box and peeked inside. There was another boil in there and he was starting to fall asleep! A little bit confused, Carmine began to lightly prod the other student, "Hey," he wasn't very loud either and the cardboard box muffled his voice.

Prodding a bit harder, Carmine spoke louder, "HEY. WHO ARE YOU?"

What a great way to make new friends.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 2:22 pm
"Five more minutes, mummy." The boil snored, turning over.

naked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:00 pm
"Huh?" came Carmine's startled and confused response.

Did this other boil really just call him mummy?

The bat demon poked the boil much harder this time and yelled, "I'M NOT YOUR MUMMY. WAKE UP!"

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:52 pm
Startled by the sudden shouting and prodding, the Kasha yelped and leapt out at the offending voice, pinning the bat demon to the ground, breathing heavily in the other boil's face as though he were Dirge's prey. Gold eyes blinked and searched the much smaller boil, recognizing that he wasn't a threat, or much for a meal. He backed off, tail bristled and ears perked in high alert, but he covered a yawn with a closed fist.

"Well, no s**t you ain't my mummy." He mumbled, pushing his mane out of his eyes. "But who are you, and why'd you go and wake me up?"

naked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:14 am
Surprised was an understatement when the other boil leaped out of his slumbering state faster than Carmine expected. He was pinned to the ground very quickly by the much larger boil, though was let go after a few seconds. Once he let go, Carmine very quickly shot up and hovered just out of reach, though still at eye level with the other boil.

"I should be asking who you are!" Carmine retorted, "You collapsed into my box fort, and fell asleep!" The little bat demon was a bit indignant at this point and unsure if he should still answer the other boil's question of who he was.

Hesitating only slightly, he finished, "And my name is Carmine."

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:54 pm
Dirge looked at the bat boil skeptically, rubbing his eyes with the back of his right hand. This was his box fort? He owned all these boxes? An impressive claim, for sure, but there was no way to really be certain. "Oh, uhm, sorry then pal." The boil shrugged, looking back at the big box he'd been sleeping in.

Maybe this Carmine kid would let him have just one box. "Name's Dirge. You new 'round here? Don't-" He yawned very loudly, the hitodama shaking as he did so- "Think I've seen you around before."

naked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:09 pm
Carmine was quickly becoming less threatened by the larger boil, the sleepy giant didn't seem to hold onto his emotions and mostly just yawned a lot. Carmine stifled a sympathy yawn while the other boil apologized. At least he did say he was sorry.

A yawn escaped his own mouth before he replied to Dirge, "I just came back to school right before the House Cup."

Blinking slowly, Carmine felt like this other boil was making him more and more tired, but he still asked, "Would you like to help me build this box fort?"

It could be the ultimate nap fortress.

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:28 pm
Dirge nodded slowly, trying to stifle his own yawns that Carmine was now passing on to him, because the Kasha had given them to the bat boil. Oh, what a cycle that was. "Sure, man. Anything to get away from class." Dirge hated classes - they just made him want to sleep even more. Honestly,what was wrong with eating snacks, napping, and playing video games all day?

Dealing with a bunch of gangsters was tiring, after all. Maybe this nap fortress was just what he needed. "Ah, yeah. That was a fun thing - the House Cup." Not that Dirge had done much but run the obstacle course. His Mummy had called him home immediately after, because she missed him and whatever.

naked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:09 pm
Carmine eyed the other boil, obviously a bit concerned as to what the other boil would help with, given his sleepy nature. He mused for a moment before asking, "What are you good at?" There was probably a better way to phrase that, but it hadn't come to Carmine before the words came out.

He looked around at the box fort. It was coming together slowly, but it needed walls to start being added in. "Do you want to start stacking the walls? I'll finish the towers and then help with the upper parts of the walls."

Carhop Cavalier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:04 pm
Dirge's initial slowness to respond to the other Demon may have painted the tiger boil a tad stupid, and Carmine wouldn't be too off, if he'd made the assumption. But, Dirge was also processing whether or not the boil's question was meant to be insulting. Dirge liked to give creeple the benefit of the doubt, because Jack knew the Kasha himself needed it. "I'm good at liftin' stuff, moving things around. Heavy objects aren't any trouble, for me." He nodded, goofy grin showing his fangs.

He gave Carmine a salute, and started moving some of the larger boxes, a few at a time, together to build a solid wall foundation. "Where'd you get all these boxes, anyway? Some sleep store havin' a going out of business sale?"

xxnaked satan

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas