Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[ 1 v 1 ] A Dark and Stormy Night (Chance & Siobhan) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:49 pm
Siobhan screeched as a boot connected with her hip, sending her flailing off of the man. She floated nearby, slowly circling him while mumbling incoherently to herself. Something about missing class again and how she'd disgrace her family with poor grades and attendance. Or something like that.

But that Hunter man.. maybe he knew the way out. She slunk to the floor and crawled cautiously toward him. Moonlight poked dimly through a crack in the high ceiling, spotting small visuals of her approach.

"Tell me... tell meeee...." She croaked before suddenly grabbing at his ankle. She yanked him closer, her nails digging into his skin to assure he didn't try to run away.

"Hunter has the answers. Hunter has the means."

HP: 17/40
Damage: 6

kuropeco

kuropeco rolled 2 10-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:24 am
He tried not to think of the blood (there was so much of it) or the fact that Otto was probably going to be pissed at him when he staggered back to Deus (unless he tried to act like it was all fine, which it wasn't). Chance felt his foot connect, and then the creature was floating back, and he lay there, panting, every breath aching.

{ are you all right }

Asher's concern sifted through his thoughts, and Chance coughed, pushing himself halfway up. He had a brief moment to think fine before he felt fingers digging into his leg, and Chance gave a yelp of pain, gritting his teeth against the onslaught of it.

"Tell you what, exactly?" he got out, staring at her in the dark. "Let me the ******** go, princess."

HP: 8 / 40
DMG: 0
Charge: 3 / 3 ( 6 / 10 )

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:09 am
"I've lost my way... I've lost my way..." She moaned back, her voice distorting as if played back on an old radio that recorded a spirit's voice. She crawled up his leg, ails digging into his calve.. his thigh...

"I can't get out... I can't get out!"

Her nails clung deep into his shoulders. Her eyes met his, wide and frantic.

"Where is it!? LET ME GO!!!"

HP: 17/40
Damage: 5

kuropeco

kuropeco rolled 11 4-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 4, 3 Total: 33 (11-44)
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 10:36 am
She was getting closer, and Chance could feel the stinging pain reverberating up his leg the higher that she climbed. For the first time that he could ever remember in his life, he felt a cold, trickling sensation of - was it fear? - crawling up his spine, making his chest feel tighter with every breath.

He'd never been afraid before. Even when his mother's boyfriends had done their worst to him, he'd just closed off his mind entirely, shutting away the parts of himself that were emotional until he'd done it so many times that there was nothing left of them.

See? You've got emotions, Otto had once told him. They're just hidden.

He was already starting to lose the walls he had built around himself, first in his feelings for Otto and now here, on the dusty, splintered floor of the Haunted House with a haunted, wide-eyed creature clawing into his skin. A shiver chased its way through him.

"No - "

The bow hissed into view once more, Chance grappling at it, awkward in the positioning. His arms twisted to reach the wire, arrow already in position, and he felt the thrum of cold from Asher's power, felt the chill crawl up his arms like frostbite across his skin.

The arrow snapped straight up, then splintered apart into two, who splintered apart into several, until a veritable shower of arrows had turned in midair and cascaded down towards the creature, with every intent of hitting their target. At the same time, Chance gave a snarl, dissipated the bow, and fumbled beneath the neck of his coat.

A hiss of ragged breath was the last thing the ghoul would hear as Chance vanished, fingers closed around the pendant that would send him back to Deus, back to his own thoughts, far, far away from here.

HP: 3 / 40
DMG: 23
Charge: 0 / 3 ( 7 / 10 )

bittiface

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:52 pm
A glow of magical arrows was the last thing she saw as her head snapped up. A screech of inhuman capabilities rang through the empty hallway as her body ripped apart from dissipation.

She was gone. Chance was gone.

The lights came back on.  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas