Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
:: Fuyumura :: Land of Snow remnant Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 4:37 pm
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----ωith adrenaline died down and the cold finally setting in, despite the warmth Hakanai's presence provided, I was freezing. The new coat I wore was torn along the back. It'd been a cheap substitute while I waited to get mine back, but I hadn't expected to get attack. I really should have, honestly. It was hard to resist shivering, and it didn't take Hakanai long to realize I was. If she was, in fact, Hyouton, then she was probably immune to cold. I envied her, because I hated the cold. Warm, sunny days were my favorite. Yet for whatever reason I lived in Kumogakure. The white-haired girl took a step back, looking me over, and then slid her hand down to mine, pulling me forward, away from the village remains.
-----We stopped a little ways down the trail, to where Shu waited on the now open pack of food. Evidently, the cub had gotten hungry and ate our leftover supplies. I had some left, but not enough for all three of us to eat comfortably. I frowned slightly, but my attention was quickly drawn back to Hakanai as she turned to me. She made a new sign, mouthing the word, and then spelled it out: C, A, M, P. She found a place for us to hunker down, I took it. Repeating the sign, she released my hand and, with a burst of chakra, leaped. I hadn't expected her to be able to cover that much distance, but she had near effortlessly--which was a bit intimidating. Creating a dome of ice, she returned moments later to retrieve me and the sleeping cub.
-----I followed after Hakanai with a sigh. This was going to get difficult if we couldn't communicate at all. It was a good learning opportunity because I'd be forced to memorize the signs she showed to me, but it meant a lot of slow conversations. We needed some rest as well and I wanted to make sure Hakanai's injuries were seen to. I was pretty sure they were all minor enough for me to be able to heal. Once inside the igloo, I dropped my pack and took a seat near the entrance. What was I supposed to 'say'? The few moments before had me flustered. I didn't regret my decision, but... Was the feeling mutual or was I just in over my head? For all I knew, it just proved what she said even more true. At the same time, she didn't seem angry. I didn't know how to sign pretty much anything, and spelling something out, how did I tell her it was a question? I settled on waiting for her instead, giving her a worried look once she entered the dome.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
r y ף :: 両 1 4 6 5 0
α c :: 4 3 1 7 5

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 9 0 / 8 9 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 8 7 0 / 8 7 0
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 10 (normal), 5 (heavy)
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
• Scroll [9 swords stored within]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
Mildly improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
Mildly improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words - S Rank]

• +335 Chakra/ +335 Stamina [Training]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Shinobi-mas]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [Gobblemonster Parade]
• +50 Chakra/ +50 Stamina [2015 X-Mas]
• +40 Chakra/ +40 Stamina [Event Rewards]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Bukijutsu Class Reduction]
• 3 post reduction to any jutsu [Bloodline Class Reduction]
• 1 post reduction to Taijutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
• 1 post reduction to Ninjutsu [Santa's Knowledge]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:30 pm

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 265/265 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Once Kaileer entered, she followed and stops short when she sees his concerned look. With a soft frown, she didn't understand until the nagging stinging was obvious. She could felt it. On her thigh was the worse. Her hand was brought up as she felt something solid but she rubbed it a bit and removed her hand, seeing blood. Ah. He wanted to heal her. With a soft nod, she signed heal. First, she spelled it again. Once he got it, she would show him how to sign it properly. When he does get it, she would smile in accomplishment but wince at the pain. Hakanai sat down next to him so he could heal her.

Shu on the other hand, woke up and looked around at the new place they were in. It was perfect fit for two people with some spare room. Sniffing, he started to smell some food. Following the trail, he found that the food was coming from Kaileer's bag. Since he had been with Hakanai, he would assume that every human can't hear like her, so he could easily get into the bag to get some food. With some rustling sounds, the hybrid cub attempted to squeeze himself between the openings to slide into the bag and get the food.

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:41 pm
User Image
α ɢ є :: 1 7ɢ є η ∂ є r :: м α ℓ є r α ι к α ɢ є / נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є

-----she seemed to understand what I was concerned about, which made the situation easier, since we lacked pretty much every form of communication. She made a sign, and then spelled out H, E, A, L with her fingers. I nodded, she nodded, and I closed my eyes briefly to center my chakra. As usual, Zama no Chiyo pushed away all negative thoughts, worry, anger, leaving only a calm and focused mind. It wasn't like I just forgot about them. Rather, they weren't so prominent anymore. It was an odd peace to a mind troubled with anger. Glancing carefully at Hakanai to make sure I wasn't crossing any boundaries, I placed one hand against her arm and the other against her leg, near her knee to avoid it getting too awkward. Green chakra enveloped my hands and sunk into the white-haired genin's skin. Gradually, in the silence of the ice dome, her wounds sewed themselves shut, leaving only smears of dried blood where they were.
-----Rustling to the side of me drew my attention away from Hakanai. I found the cub, awake now, nosing his way into my bag. Brow furrowing, I hissed sharply at him to get his attention. "Oi! Cut that out. You've eaten enough." Pulling my hand away from her arm, I scooped Shu from the bag and sat him in my lap, holding him there firmly. If he was going to act up, then I would just have to be the stubborn b*****d I was known to be and make sure he couldn't reach the food.
-----Finished with the healing, I removed my hand from her leg and released the State.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:27 pm

Hakanai noticed that he had placed his hand further away from the cut on her thigh. Her eyebrow rose as she gently took his hand and placed it on her thigh instead, so the healing can be slightly faster and she wasn't a shy person. At all. His attention was broken for a moment as his hand on her healed arm was removed and went to grabbed something. With a frown, she tilted her body slightly as her white hair spilled over her body as she saw him grabbing Shu who was trying to get into his bag. She has a sudden annoyed look as Shu fought against Kaileer's grip.

The cub isn't your normal kitten sized cub. No. He was big and was doing everything he can to squirm and get away. Biting, gnawing, and scratching at Kaileer hand before Hakanai picked him up by the scruff of his neck and away from Kaileer's lap. She didn't look pleased at all. Her eyes narrowed as she hissed aggressively towards Shu. Shu hissed back and Hakanai did not appreciate it. She started to growl dangerously at him. The staring contest between them was long before finally, Shu had his tail between his legs and his ear lowered in submission. With a soft sigh, she brought Shu to her chest and starts nuzzling with him as he did the same. Her blue hues glances towards Kaileer as she gave him a warm smile. Her notebook was destroyed. How they were to talk?

Here we go. His fingerspelling reception had improved a lot, she noticed that. So it was time to put it to the test once more. She spelled out wood and then showed him the sign. After, she spelled out hunt and show him the sign for that as well. Her head tilted to outside and wonders if they should go get some wood and apparently some food since the cub was hungry. This could be a good time to teach Shu how to hunt as well. She signed train and pointed at Shu as he was oblivious to the sign, but he noticed the point. His head tilted in a cute confused like way as he let out a soft meow, revealing his lower fangs for a quick moment. Hakanai remembered how her mother taught Lilja when she was a cub to track. Now it was time to see if Hakanai can do the same.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image

-----I was glad for the thick gloves I wore, otherwise Shu would have shredded my hand. Hakanai quickly grabbed him out of my hands by the scruff of his neck and held him, threatening him, until he calmed down. Once the cub was thoroughly disciplined, Hakanai pulled him to her chest and nuzzled him with a glance and a smile my way. I had no idea what was on her mind, and although she was good at reading body language, there was a rather massive communication barrier for us to deal with. It was a good opportunity for me to learn, yes, but that didn't change the fact that talking was incredibly difficult.
-----A almost missed her spelling out a word in the silence, but caught it out of the corner of my eye. Wood, I supposed some firewood would be useful, but I wasn't sure how much we'd need it. Until she spelled out and signed a second word. Hunt. She could hunt? It made sense, with her being a tamer. If we were going to hunt, then fire would be necessary. With those bandits hanging around I wasn't so sure hunting was a good idea. We'd chased them off for the moment, but I doubted they would leave the area so easily. They were probably off licking their wounds somewhere. I spelled out the word 'bandits' to express my concern about them, but then with a sigh, I pointed at her and repeated the sign for 'hunt'. Pointing to myself, I signed 'wood', and then spelled out 'careful'. Returning her smile faintly, I gestured toward the exit, for her to lead the way out.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:46 pm

Her brows furrowed slightly when she saw his look. He seemed.. concerned? It was then he spelled the word, bandits. With a nod, she showed him how to sign that word and gave him a reassuring smile when he seemed to agree that she should, hunt when he had signed hunt. A brillant smile flash when she showed him the sign for careful and watches him repeat it himself to make sure it's right. Seeing his guesture, Hakanai nods as she whistles at Shu softly. Shu turned his head and looks at her, one ear twisted back slightly. She pointed at the igloo exit as Shu got out. With that, Hakanai got on her fours and exit; Kaileer would get quite a sight from behind if he watched. When they had exit, she waited for Kaileer and kissed him on the cheek when he had stood up. With a smile, she hopped down and went into the forest with Shu.

Icy blue hues glances around for something. Finally. She found it. With a soft and almost inaudible whistle, Shu had jumped over. Hakanai squat down and pointed to tracks. It was rabbit. She signed the word rabbit to Shu and Kaileer if he was paying attention and with them. Shu started to sniff but he was going backwards. Hakanai snapped her fingers and pointed at the tracks. Then she placed her hand beside the track, her hand would be pointing to the north then she would make another, pointing to the south. Shu seemed to understand. He would have to follow where the claw marks are, not the padded. Sniffing, Shu started to try to track down the tracks as Hakanai followed. Shu stopped and seemed to be fixated as Hakanai froze too. She didn't want to move if he had found something. Ever so slowly, she glanced up and saw a rabbit. It's back facing them and it was oblivious. Shu looked towards Hakanai for permission as she motioned towards him to get it.

It took Shu many tries and different rabbits before he finally took one down. When he did, both of them celebrated. She picked him up and swung him around, nuzzling, despite he was covered in rabbit's blood. Several hours went by and they got four rabbits. It should be enough to make jerky for the remaining trip back for both Hakanai and Shu, as well Kaileer if he wanted some. During Shu tracking, Hakanai would give Kaileer her attention, teaching him sign and pointing towards things in the forest. When they ran out of things to sign of the forest, she taught him the basic of animals, shinobi words, and colors.

They arrived back at the igloo just when it was getting dark. She motioned for Kaileer to start the fire while she skins the rabbit properly. Half an hour, Hakanai was back inside and her hands were clean; she used chiyudo to clean her hands of blood. Though, Shu was still messy. After he had a nice fill of meat, he started to groom himself to be rid of the blood. Shu was getting quite big. He was the size of a full grown Australian shepherd now. This didn't happen suddenly of course. It seems he grows a bit bigger each passing night. Hakanai sat by Kaileer close to the fire and sat in silence. They don't always have to talk. Silence could be nice. The heat started to make her drowsy. Realized this, she gently grabs Kaileer's sleeping bag and placed it next to the fire and opposite end of the exit. She gesture for Kaileer to get into the sleeping bag first and then she would slip in next when he's comfortable. She pointed to him, signed the word first. Then she sign 'my turn/next'.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:22 pm
User Image

-----she quickly and happily showed me signs to go along with the words I spelled out. I couldn't imagine I would be using 'bandits' very often, but given our profession 'careful' might apply often, especially with the predicament I'd apparently gotten myself into with falling for her. She flashed a wide grin at me before turning and crawling out of the dome, leaving me with a rather...pleasant sight.
-----Life was hellbent on embarrassing me, I supposed.-----That didn't mean I looked away. I waited a moment after she exited, letting my face cool back down, before following her. Not that the wait mattered. I climbed to my feet outside, and received a peck on the cheek that brought it all back. She smiled at me, I grinned nervously back at her, and she hurried after Shu.
-----I followed a bit more slowly. Me tromping around through the snow wasn't going to help them with tracking down game, but once Shu was on track, Hakanai fell back with me. The next few hours passed surprisingly quickly. She more or less had the opportunity to show me the world through her 'voice', in the form of signs. It was a bit hard to keep up with, and I wasn't sure how many I would remember later, but I learned the signs for most of the things we passed, from words like 'tree' or 'forest', to 'snow', to things like colors and some words we used regularly. Sentence structure was still a bit beyond me, but I learned enough to be able to get my general point across. If there was a word I didn't know, I spelled it out and she showed me the sign. For a while, I didn't have to think about any of my worries.
-----Our haul resulted in four rabbits and a couple of armloads of wood for the fire--I could only carry so much in one trip, but it should have been enough to last a few hours. A while later, and we were fed and warm, sitting beside the fire in silence. It was a comfortable silence, unlike before. There wasn't a whole lot that needed said in the first place, I guess. Just the brief panic about lack of communication had blinded us. Now, in the quiet of the crackling fire, we were both getting tired. I could see it in her posture. Neither of us had slept well on the way there; her, because she was grieving, and me because I kept watch while she did sleep. I didn't trust that our journey would go uninterrupted. But much to my surprise, it had. Now we were more or less safe. There was still the threat of the bandits, but I felt we would be safe until at least morning.
-----Movement drew my attention away from the dancing flames. Hakanai was laying out my sleeping bag. Hers was destroyed by the b*****d who threatened her, so I had every intention of letting her use it. It was warm enough, more or less. I'd survive a couple uncomfortable nights. However, apparently she was thinking differently. She gestured for me to get in, and then signed that she would follow. For the umpteenth time since meeting her, my face flushed red. I quickly shook my head and pointed at her, then the sleeping bag. I gestured to myself then and pointed at the ground beside me. I was fine with sleeping where I was.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:45 pm
idea

The caramel skinned female crossed her arms when he seemed hesitate to lay down with her and rather lay on the snow. Yea. Right. It may start to get warm here but there was no way in Land of Fire that she would let him lay down on the snow. With a very determined and stubborn look, Hakanai shook her head, her white hair flowed in waves. Uncrossed her arms, she glared right at him, very stubbornly while extend her arm and pointed at the sleeping bag and Kaileer again. Then she signed to him, "If not, I won't sleep." If he didn't understand, he should know the sign for I and sleep. Her facial expression shows the won't which would help Kaileer to form that sentence. Meanwhile, Shu was already knocked out. Sleeping on his side of the igloo by the fire, he was actually starting to snore slightly. The fact that he kept blushing didn't escape her and honestly, she liked it. It shows that he does really like her. Feeling rather tired and ready to go to sleep while snuggling up to his warmth, Hakanai nudged his leg with her hand to hurry him up.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image

-----she wasn't going to accept no as an answer. She glared at me, and I scowled. She wasn't going to sleep if I didn't get in the sleeping bag. Really? There was no reason for this argument. I was infatuated by her, yes, but that didn't mean I was comfortable instantly with the idea of being so close to someone. Sure, I'd slept with her basically on top of me before, but that was of her own accord while I slept. I'd had no say in it. This time, I was wide awake.
-----A sound besides the crackling fire drew my gaze away from Hakanai. Shu was already curled up and snoring gently beside the fire. I sort of envied the oblivious cub. So few worries, and he didn't have to deal with the awkwardness that came with situations like this. Thinking about it, I'd sort of leaped into becoming close to her, despite my attempts to avoid getting close to anyone. I still didn't really know anything about her, after all.
-----A hand on my leg drew my attention back to Hakanai. Her expression was gentle now, which calmed my nerves. This was what she wanted. Sighing, I gave her a small, tired smile and crawled over to the sleeping bag. There wouldn't be a whole lot of room, but we could make due. Settled in, I looked back over at her, inviting her to join me.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 8:57 pm

Hakanai watched him look at Shu. Puzzled, she glanced over towards him too and he seemed to be okay. His paws slightly twitching but he was just sleeping. His paws were almost big as her hand by now. He was getting really big. Her hand started to nudge Kaileer as their eye contact was made. She was much more gentle and she saw his tired smile as she smiled gently back. He seemed to finally agree as he slipped into the bag. Added few more wood to the fireplace, she then glanced towards him, wondering if she should face him or slip in and he can hold her? Decided the latter, she slipped in quickly but carefully as not to harm him. The dark skinned female's hand reached back and grab the white mane of her hair and twisted it slightly, to keep the strands from going up as she slipped in. Then, her head rested onto Kaileer's bag, a makeshift pillow. She moved down a bit further so her head can be underneath his chin. Icy blue hues started to stare into the fire sleepily. What was going happen now? Her heart just started racing when she remember that kiss as she frowned. She wanted to apologize for name calling him but she didn't want to move or speak. She was scared to wake him up if he had fallen asleep. She didn't want to also talk about what happened with the name calling.

What was going happen between them now? Not knowing it had been thirty minutes and Kaileer's arm was around her, her caramel skin gently gripped the slightly tanned hand as she sighed softly. She was scared. What if it was spur of the moment and he didn't think of her that way? What the hell was going on? She barely knows him but she knows enough to be lured to him. s**t. Her heart started to pound against her chest as fear wrapped around her heart. Can they actually start to get to know each other? At the same time, he was Raikage and she was just a lowly genin. Not only that, she had seen... the hurt in his eyes. Why was he hurt? Her mind was full of worries and stress that it took her so long to finally fall asleep.

Shu woke up before the two of them did. His stomach rumbled as his head swirled towards the two sleeping humans. With a soft grumble, he got up and literally pounce onto them. One of his paws hit Hakanai's stomach as she exclaimed in pain and leapt to attack him but the sleeping back was refraining from her to do so. Kaileer would had one jolt of an awakening if he wasn't already awake. Hakanai groaned as she brought her hand out and punched Shu in the jaw as he yelped and rolled off of them, placing his punched jaw onto the snow to minimize pain. Hakanai snarled towards him, she did not appreciate being woken up like that but then she felt warmth next to her and remembered that Kaileer was sleeping in the same sleeping bag. Her face went red with embarrassment and ashamed. The same thoughts from last night came rushing back. Slowly and carefully, she turned her body to look at him as she gently signed sorry onto his chest to let him know what she said.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:08 pm
User Image

-----ι thought it would take me a while to fall asleep, given my worry about suddenly being so close to someone, but I think exhaustion and...comfort won out. Fitting us both in the sleeping back was tight, but definitely better than my original plan of sleeping in the snow. Once she'd laid down, I carefully placed my arm over her side and rested my head against the top of her. Her presence greeted me with that same scent as before; cold air after a snowfall, with a hint of something like citrus. I focused on that alone, pushing my concerns to the background, and closed my eyes.
-----Normally, I didn't remember my dreams when I slept. I tried not to think too much before I slept to keep me from dreaming. Sometimes, regardless, I had nightmares about things I'd experienced. The mortar hitting academy when the UHV attacked Kumogakure, or the almost out-of-body experience from Takumi where I'd almost killed a man out of fury, only to watch him take his own life. Or even the more minor experience getting trapped in a genjutsu and watching my skin melt off. Unfortunately, one of those dreams came unbidden, but...different. It wasn't quite the UHV attack, but still the village was in ruins. And I couldn't help feeling like it was my fault. For not being strong enough to protect it.
-----Something heavy landed on me, startling me awake. I groaned in pain, and, given the similar sound from beside me, Hakanai had been hit as well. After my dream, my mind immediately turned to attack mode. I wiggled my way out of the sleeping bag and tried standing to face whatever had attacked... only to whack my head against the ceiling of the ice dome. Blinded briefly by pain and still half asleep, I sunk back to my knees, clutching the top of my head. "s**t... ********, that hurt..." Opening a single eye, I shot a glare at the culprit of my panic, the oversized cub who'd decided the best way to wake us was to induce a heart attack, apparently.
-----The pain faded to a throb, still present, but at least I could think of something other than swearing. Was it morning already? Given the light filtering in, the answer was yes. Sighing as my heart finally stopped pounding, I turned my attention to Hakanai, making sure she was alright. I couldn't remember 'morning', or whether or not I'd even learned it yet, so I gave her a smile instead, although it was a bit half-hearted given my now pounding head.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:32 pm

After Hakanai had clocked Shukenja a good one, she felt movement from Kaileer, her head turned just in time to see him out of the bag but not him hitting his head. He was sitting on the cold snow and clutching his head. With a frown, Hakanai had leaned in closer. Her heart has started to slow down after the rude awakening. She returned the slightly warm smile back to him as her hand gently touched his head, she was preforming healing hand. The throb started to fade and it prevents any bruising or lumps that was going to happen. Realized how close she was to him, she found herself wanted to kiss him again. But... she can't. What if his moment of kissing was to shut her up? That he didn't feel that way for her and it was just a way to ease her for the time being? Her heart started to pound. When she was done healing him, she removed her hand and started to look hurt. As if she was just badly rejected.

Unknown to her, Shu loudly farted as he still laid there, the cold snow pressed up against his swollen jaw. Hakanai leaned back slightly and signed, 'Good morning' To him before freezing and smelling the foul stench from the rotten cub. With an exclaim, she piled up a snowball and hit him in the a** which caused him to yowled in surprise and suddenly get up as he crawled out of the igloo. Slightly gagged, Hakanai quickly gathered their things and got out of the igloo and into the fresh air. She started to help roll up the sleeping bag to put into Kaileer's bag while cold glaring at the idiotic cub the whole time.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:15 pm
User Image

-----σnce again the healing was unexpected, but I was grateful for it. I closed my eyes briefly, until the pain faded away, and opened them to meet Hakanai's pale gaze evenly. It was... strange, being so physically close. A hug was one thing, but this was different. From this close, I could see the subtle shifts of color in her blue eyes, ranging anywhere from gray to almost navy blue. They stood out on her tan face as much as her stark white hair did. Within them, I found something else, though. Concern and uncertainty. I was stupid to think my worries were all one-sided. After all, she just lost what was left of her family. I couldn't help wondering if she was as afraid as I was. The worry was replaced by hurt, and she slowly removed her hand from my head. I decided not to let her pull away and leaned forward, pressing my lips firmly against hers for the second time now. If how I felt was her concern, I would just have to prove to her that she was wrong.
-----Unfortunately, the moment was ruined by a certain cub. As an animal, he couldn't understand the common courtesies of humans, or if he could, he just didn't care. At the sound, I grimaced and pulled away from Hakanai, turning to face the dog-sized creature. "Seriously?" I missed her sign to me, but it didn't really matter once the smell reached us. Hakanai threw snow at Shu and he fled from the ice dome, and we quickly followed to get away from the stench, gathering up what few belongings lay about on the way. In the fresh air, I groaned in disgust and shot a glare Shu's way. Sighing, I knelt down to help Hakanai pack up the sleeping bag. I supposed we needed to get a move on anyway, but I was pissed. Well, maybe once we were back in the village, I would finally have a chance to spend some time with her without the cub. A bit of heat rushed into my face at the thought, but I kept myself busy packing to avoid notice.

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:28 pm

Kaileer had knelt down by her to help with the sleeping bag as she smiled nervously towards him. She was still not used to his affection. The kiss earlier, which was ruined by Shu, was on her mind right now. Once they got everything packed up, her knees were still on the snow as she signed good morning to him once again. If he got the hint and signed back, she would smile and just out of the blue, tackled him down onto the snow and kissed him once again. Made sure that her knees or legs wouldn't harm him, her hand gently stroke back the jet black hair. Soon, she pulled away, left few butterfly kisses on his lips before she gets up and hold out her hand, smiled towards him playfully. Unknown to her and maybe him, the kiss he gave her this morning, gave her the confidence she needed. It was the first step for her to move on.

OoC:

Tao-Benshin

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:04 pm
User Image

-----σnce everything was packed, we took a moment to rest before we left. I stayed on my knees to avoid as much snow as possible. I was cold enough already. Pulling the pack closer to me, movement from Hakanai drew my attention back to her. She signed the same thing I'd caught before, and given the situation from then, I guessed at 'good morning'. It was the only thing that really made sense. Signing it back at her, I smiled again.
-----Just as quickly, she pounced at me and I was shoved backward into the snow. It was her turn this time to plant a kiss on my lips. Startled at first, all other thoughts were wiped away for a brief moment. My hand went to the back of her head, running through her snow white hair. Time almost stood still, and it might well have felt like it were it not for the creeping cold underneath me. Thankfully but unfortunately, she pulled away a moment later and climbed back to her feet. Dazed, I took her extended hand and pushed myself up as well, brushing the snow from my legs. I hauled our pack onto my back and turned back to face Hakanai. I felt embarrassed, but happy. The happiness I think came from her shared affection. I guess that meant I proved my feelings to her.
-----Thinking about it, though, what was going to happen in the village? I wasn't exactly someone to openly express myself. Plus there was the fact that I was the Raikage and she was a genin. We were the same age because I was so young as a Kage, but still considered of higher rank than her. I didn't care what they thought of me, but getting close to her might prove detrimental to her. The last thing I wanted was to see her get hurt again.
-----For the moment, I shoved those thoughts to the background and, deciding to be bold, I took her hand in mine. Jerking my head down the path, my question was simple. Ready to go?

►► O. O. C. ◄◄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

• 30' wire
• Small hammer
• Breathing mask
• UHV shield
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lily Platypus

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items