Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Creation Apologetics
[Video] Why Biblical Creation is Good Science

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:40 am
I watched this video a while ago, and thought I'd share it with you.

It's one of those Answers in Genesis lectures, called Why Biblical Creation is Good Science.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOhXJZ61y3g  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:16 pm
People can skip to 5:36. Before this point he is repeating himself because of technical difficulties.

Thank you for sharing this video. It was very interesting.
Commenting on the lobbying to teach evolution to five year old's 28 minutes into the video, I want to say that I feel this is indoctrination, at least when you say it is indisputable fact and do not offer other views or allow other views a voice.

It is also outrageous if you ask me that someone would suggest that a ban should be placed on Christian Schools on teaching creationism along side evolution in science lessons. It does truly seem like a war of the worldviews, where sneak tactics are being employed to add to the ranks.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:11 pm
May our Heavenly Father pour out a spirit of boldness and truthfulness on anyone aspiring to be a scientist. The fear of man is really inhibiting the field.

I didn't even know such a thing as Creation Science existed until I withdrew from college. May God have mercy on those children and intervene in their lives with the information.

Creation Apologetics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games