Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Kittens and puppies? Almost..(Shiki and Aki)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 am
Shiki was outside of the school, pawing through the long dead grasses. Well, he was there not that anyone would really be able to see much more than large white ears and an occasional flick of three long tails.

The boil was feeling a bit bored, the only foxfire that wanted to come with him today was his guard foxfire, the least likely to play. The dark winged foxfire just stood guard watching the boil and letting him be.

Borr-ring..

Shiki sighed and tossed a clump of dirt off to the side mumbling softly to himself. He should have been taking some kind of class, but that involved motivation and he was a bit low on that at the moment.

Raja

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:12 pm
The good news? They'd eventually figured out where Aki came from. The bad news was it'd taken a while. A good while. Like... a while... while while. Apparently only being able to explain that it was a place with lots of nice boils and ghouls was not descriptive enough. Or that it was a school. And as it was finding out who the cerberus was with his apparently interesting bit of information was even more tricky. Bordering on amnesia just didn't make for productive results with getting lost. So after a good while of figuring out where to leave the bundle of fluff he'd ended up back at Amityville, and after a night of sleeping in his musty, dusty bed he was ready for the day. Well probably should have been classes, but Akakios had soooome freedom to his name again, and that meant he wanted to do something fun.

Which was why the boil was out running just outside of the school. Not far enough to lose his way again and have a repeat from before, but well... more fun than sleeping under a tree or something. The demon wasn't too tall himself, and easily vanished into the taller grasses as he plodded along, probably making enough of a racket for five of himself. He hadn't run into any of his old friends just yet, so without a playmate exploring was the next best bet. At least until he spotted something interesting after a bit of a hop, having noted something white. Both ears flicked up as he listened a moment before parting through the grass until he could spot the figure, a grin lining his face ear to ear as his tail flicked back and forth more like a pup's wagging than a proud demon. "Hi!" So, someone new. Around his size..? Age maybe? He'd always seen most of the other students as being a bit older than him, but that made things better. "I'm Aki, who're you?"

Steal
Do pardon the rusty bits it's been a while.

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:24 pm
Shiki tossed another clump away and muttered, only to hear a lot of noise. A LOT of noise. A monster! Oh wait.. yeah a monster wouldn't be anything new would it?

The kitsune poked his head up and looked around for the source of the sound, but being as small as he was, it was a fruitless gesture. He couldn't really see anything without jumping.

Well time to head toward the sound instead...

Hi! Oh loud voice!

Shiki pushed some grass to the side and noticed the other boil. Small like him.. and.. TAIL!!!

Tail!!!!

As if by magic Shiki was suddenly latched onto the other boil's tail nuzzling it giving tiny yips of joy. Softness, fluffiness...

What had he been doing?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:58 pm
Aki earned a stare back for his call. Though his smile only faltered to confusion briefly as he didn't get a reply, but instead the boil darted around him. And then latched on his tail,which still tried in vain to keep swinging a bit despite being clutched rather tightly by the kitsune. Which didn't really bother Akakios, just confused him as he stared at the sight, smiling a bit more awkwardly. He didn't see the big deal? Didn't the boil have three of his own to cuddle too? "Yours are fluffier ya know." There wasn't annoyance, but rather a bit of a laugh in his tone as he tried to turn, which may have caused his tail to slip away a bit if Shiki didn't just follow it. It wasn't an attempt to escape, he just had learned it was nice to face people when speaking. Usually. Probably, or try to.

steal

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:14 pm
The pale boil just kept clinging as much as he could even while the tail was slipping away. He was like a burr, a white fluffy wide eyed burr. Finally the tail slipped from his grasp a bit and he found himself hugging just the end of the tail, which would let him likely be at least partly in view of the other boil.

What would now be visible was a small pale boil, dressed in a Japanese style high school uniform, that had to be custom made to fit the tiny frame, large white ears and silvery eyes.

The Kitsune looked at his own tails, which were indeed fluffier, but they were always there, new tails, new fluff was so much more special! He flicked the white plumes before nuzzling his cheek on the tail. "Soft... warm.." He gave a warm smile, his eyes half closing a moment. "Im Aoe Shiki..."

It took a moment to look at who the tail was attached to, and he smiled more. It was like Carmine, someone small like him! What was the boil though? Not a batty, not a kitsune... one tail, and.. hmm.. "Puppy!"

Raja

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:54 pm
Aki would have argued against him being a burr. He was prone to getting things caught in his somewhat shaggy set of fur when out roaming, often returning home more caked in dirt and grime than clean. Someone had had a habit of yelling at him for that, though he only felt sad trying to recall, pulling up a big blank at it before continuing in his quest to identify the other boil.

A small thing and dressed in what looked like a uniform. Much more fitting attire for school than his own, not that he thought much of it. His own clothes were a set of simple browns and grays with a red scarf over it. As well chains adorned both wrists, but he didn't even realize they were there at this point, even deaf to the slight clatter of it. "AoeShiki?" Not really one to think of last names as a thing, he simply assumed it to be a single name, as it was stated. "Nice to meet you!" Though it seemed attention had gone back to his tail, which had stilled momentarily due to the distraction before he laughed a bit, shrugging. "I guess?" He'd been told it was kind of shaggy, but it was fluffy in it's own rights.

Though as the silvery eyes shifted to look at him he nodded. "Yup!" Cerberus could be puppies. Sort of. "Fox." He added, pointing at the kitsune. To simplify things really. Was that a good thing? He kind of imagined Trisha wouldn't be happy if he called her a cow... then again... eh well he'd figure it out!

steal

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:12 pm
Shiki murmured happily a moment before looking up again. "Yes.. fox.." He gave a little nod and stilled enough to stop being a pain. The tail wasn't going anywhere for a time, so he could pay a bit more attention to what it was attached to. A boil, looking around his age, dark colored, and friendly seeming. It was nice to make friends. "You can call me Shiki.." He flipped his tails onto his lap and sat down in the grass.

Seeing his charge calm down this Fatalis foxfire calmed too, flapping over to sit by him, watching the other boil as well. "Hn, oh this is You (pronounced Yo), he is a kind of.. guard I guess." Shiki pet the winged foxfire on the head, making it growl a bit in disgust.

He smiled at Aki again. "Are you new here too? I am in the demon dorms." The small boil grinned a bit as he thought of nice soft room he had.

raja

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:05 pm
His ears perked a bit as it seemed well received, nodding before noting the name. "Shiki. Okay! I'll remember." Which, was something he actually said more for himself with how his memory had seemed to be in the past. He sat down on the ground himself, still having the habit of seating more like a dog would with his hands between his feet flat on the ground as he glanced to the minipet smiling. "Ohh, well guards are good. I... sort of supposed to do that. In a way." He knew what a Cerberus was, but he suspected he was a bit unconventional in a way. His gaze shifted back toward the boil. "Or... at least I was told to protect something once. Yea..?" He didn't recall it as clearly. Just a voice and some doors. It sounded like being a guard to him.

Though as the conversation shifted to being new he tilted his head to one side, seeming to think on it. "I... just got back? I got lost for a while, and have been gone? But I was new before? But I live at the demon dorms too!" He smiled a bit, nodding. "Having fun since you got here?" He really liked the place. Lots to meet and stay talk with.

steal

Raja

Kawaii Shoujo

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:02 pm
With attention now able to be focused on the boil before him, the kitsune nodded happily. "Yes I made a couple of friends, and did a couple of things. Um, we had some event where I had to fight myself and that was weird." The pale boil chewed the inside of his lip a bit before sighing. "I didn't like that at all, it was a mean thing to have to do."

"Guarding things sounds.. um, well I don't know, I'd rather play myself, and do fun things. You seems upset to have to guard me, he is always grumpy." Shiki poked the foxfire's back and it growled again.

He mumbled at the small mini then shifted into his fox form bouncing around Aki. "Playing is more fun, much more fun!" He kept bouncing and leaping at the other boil, tails flicking.

Raja

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff