Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre
Star Wars - The Force Awakens

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:32 pm
Star Wars - The Force Awakens

This long awaited movie came out last month in the theaters. If you have not seen the movie yet read no further.

JJ Abhams did a wonderful job helping to create the 7th Star Wars movie. Ever since "Star Wars - The Return of the Jedi" came out their have been many books that came out afterwards giving us a look beyond that movie. I looked forward to seeing if what was in those books would be in the new movie.

I was not disappointed. Han Solo and Leia had gotten together and had kids as the books indicated. A big part of the movie focused on the children. Also a lot of focus was on Han Solo himself which was a delight for me. In the time since Return of the Jedi Luke had become a legend and Leia stayed true to helping out the rebellion. The books indicated that Luke would be looking for new and potential Jedi. I look forward to the next Star Wars movie to see how that plays out.

This movie did a good job appealing to fans like myself and to movie goers in general. I look forward to seeing people at cons this year cosplaying all of the characters.

Let everyone know what you thought of this movie and if you are going to Cosplay any of the characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:21 pm
The Force Awakens was amazing in my opinion!
I would love to cosplay Kylo Ren but I don't have the money to make it. I might be getting that Black Series Kylo voice modifier (and modifying it). I as well will be going down to Disney in Florida in March and am very excited to see the star wars area again!
(As well as see the face character Disney has for Kylo, that'll be our first stop once we get there!)

nerdiepi

Crew

Anxious Shounen

15,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:48 am
nerdiepi
The Force Awakens was amazing in my opinion!
I would love to cosplay Kylo Ren but I don't have the money to make it. I might be getting that Black Series Kylo voice modifier (and modifying it). I as well will be going down to Disney in Florida in March and am very excited to see the star wars area again!
(As well as see the face character Disney has for Kylo, that'll be our first stop once we get there!)

Quinn,

Let us know how your trip goes and what Star Wars stuff that you find and buy down their. I wish that I was going. Have fun. When I go to cons this year I will certainly be looking for Kylo Ren cosplayers along with all of the other characters.  
Comic Con, Sci Fi, Horror, Fantasy, & Disney Genre

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games