Submit

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:27 am

User Image

Announcements

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:46 am

7/28/16:

Naledi's cubs have grown to adolescence and will begin learning basic defense! They can now venture out into the rogue lands if they choose, but it is still taboo for them to breed at this age (Note: They can breed, however they will get a "too young/teen pregnancy" type of reaction and lectures from pride members, especially their mother.). Boys will begin to learn how to hunt and help sustain the pride and girls will begin to decide what path they with choose as adults. Naledi will be fully returning to her duties as an instructor and trainer, so they won't be seeing her as much unless they are training.

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

Big Hobbit

Astounding Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:13 am
2/18/17

Some Updates!

I was incompetent and messed up the pride's photo album, this is also the reason why the cub certs are late ( crying sorry!). I have fixed everything now and the new pride album is located beneath the Member's List header. I have also combed through the pride's information to make sure that everything is current and up to date. Feel free to pm me or post in the Discussion thread with any questions, concerns, or ideas you may have.

[OOC] Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games