Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Never a good thing (Alice/Em)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:07 pm
She would heed Klaus' advice just this once. With a smell she'd never tried before it may be safest to try it somewhere not on school grounds just in case something went wrong again. No destroying her room, not wrecking school property. Just some random pond off campus no one would care about. Sometimes the raven had good ideas.

But Alice would only give him 'sometimes'.

"What is this supposed to do, exactly?" Asked the raven as he sat himself upon a low hanging branch near the witch ghoul, opening his beak to take her hat when it was offered to him and draping it on a twig beside him. Alice pushed her sleeves up and reached down to pick up a large jug of something, giving a strained grunt as she hefted it up off the ground.

"This," she huffed, "jar of bubbles won't do anything unless there's something to--" she bounced it on her hip to get one of her hands safely under it and tip it over, pouring the bubbles into the pond. "--ha! There we go. Unless there's something to stir them up. So! I'm going to create a whirlpool!"

Klaus' beak fell open. "...Alice..you're not a mage...the elements are your weakest--"

The witch raised a hand to silence the raven and then picked up a grimoire off the ground. "Nonsense! I just need to practice without mother and father lurking over my shoulder! This is the perfect setting. The only things that'll know about this are you, me, and the fish."

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:20 pm
It wasn't deep enough. It wasn't dark enough. The pressure wasn't suffocating. She could still see the light of the surface from here. Despite it's faults, she could at least count a couple of positives: it was water. There was dirt at her back, and she was alone with only the steady beating sound of her heart as company. Well, that and a couple of fish, and the gentle thrum of movement.

A couple of those fish ended up as snacks, but it was really their fault for boldly going too close to her glowing lure.

The wet plop of something being dropped into the water caught her attention. Her eyes, though still hidden by her light-blocking goggles, blinked up to see something mixing with the water; colour that hadn't been there before. Curiousity burned, but it wasn't yet enough to make her move. Instead she simply watched the colour diffuse into the steady murk, staying in her muddy bed on the pond floor.

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:34 pm
Klaus lowered his head closer to his body, bracing himself as Alice began to read the incantation in her spell book. This was going to end so poorly, he could already tell. He just had to pretend to have faith in her so she wouldn't break her concentration. But it was still with a wary eye that he watched the calm water's surface.

Alice was completely oblivious to the fact that there may actually be something more than just fish in the pond. She hadn't actually bothered to check, instead just assuming 'this is a pond in the middle of a forest no one could be here'. So she just read her spell, one arm outstretched with her hand drawing a lazy circle.

There was a slight tug in the water. A very slight change in the current as it moved in an unnatural direction, and then it changed direction with more force. And then there was nothing. Alice frowned, her brow knitting with frustration. Klaus glanced her way and for once her lack of hat allowed him to see that look on her face. His eyes widened. "Alice, don't get mad. You know what happens when you get mad."

"I'm not mad, I can do this. I'll just..say it again."

"Alice.."

"I know! I know.." She straightened herself out, clearing her throat.

"Maybe if you stand in the water." Alice blinked and lowered her book to look up at Klaus. "You know..become one with it. You can't control something you don't have a feel for, and maybe if you dip your feet in you'll get better results."

She gasped, eyes widening. "That's brilliant, Klaus!" The book was dropped on the ground as the witch fell back to sit, pulling off her boots and stockings to set them by the tree Klaus was sitting under. Once that was taken care of she stood, grabbing her grimoire and taking a dainty step into the shallow portion of the pond. "Okay, let's try this again.."

The incantation was recited again, her hand mimicking the motion of creating a whirlpool. The current picked up again, pulling some of the fish unhappily in the wrong direction and then shoving them back again. It was stronger this time though still without any order to it whatsoever. The pond just picked up in waves instead of being pulled in a circle. For now.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:56 pm
The current changed suddenly. It was a small tug, but it was a tug nonetheless. Something strange was happening here. Slowly, dimly, she was becoming aware that something was wrong, or that something was about to be very, very wrong. Still, Em remained at the bottom of the deepest part of the pond.

Except, whatever had started up there, was still going on. Incessantly.

Ripples suggested that something had entered the pond, and soon enough, a few of the fish were being thrown about over her head. Little under water hurricanes appeared in the weirdest of places, and so much so that it became obvious to her that her quiet time was over. Something - or someone - had invaded her pond.

She took in a deep breath, sighing through the water that filled her. The bioluminescence under her skin flashed with irritation, and the black creature in a flimsy, very muddy dress finally started to move. She rolled over, crawling along the mushy bed, kicking up enough mud to obscure her view and likely dim her natural glow. As she got closer, she started to hear the muffled sounds of a voice, and the swish of water where it broke around bare feet. Fighting the new little current was annoying, and exhausting, but it was worth enduring to check on the threat.

One long arm managed to reach forward, slapping one webbed hand against a foot, just before her back fin broke the surface of the water.

"Ssstop it!" She hissed out, at least remembering to bring her head up to actually be heard.

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:42 pm
Well, the waves were stirring up the bubbles a little..but not as much as she'd like. It was supposed to be an epic whirlpool not some piddly little waves. Huffing with irritation she tried harder, moving her hand in wider circles and actually creating a slight dip in the middle of the pond until something suddenly grabbed her foot. She let out a scream and threw her hand up in the air as she jumped back to get away from whatever was touching her, causing her attempted whirlpool to instead pull the water up into a violent geyser.

"Wh-what..?!" She kicked her foot and stumbled back, landing on the bank and raising her arms to cover herself from the water falling from the sky.

When it was over she lowered her arms, whining at the condition of her grimoire. "Look what you did! You ruined it! Ohhh, my mother is going to kill meeeee," she whined as she flipped through damp pages. No, she hadn't even looked to see who had touched her yet.

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:56 pm
The grip on the offender did nothing when the water pushed into a geyser instead. With a shriek she found herself in the air, a foot above her precious water, and when she came back down it was with a nasty, sudden slap. In her despair she let herself sink down a little further, letting the sting of her fall subside.

The colours under her skin were flashing quicker than ever - a clear tell of her irritation, though likely muted by the amount of mud on her person. Her push back towards the offender was a lot sharper than her initial approach, including the crawl onto the bank. This time, when she grabbed at the other creature's ankle with a slick and muddy hand, it was to pull it closer to her mouth, so she could sink as many needled teeth into soft skin as possible.

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:05 pm
Alice was far too distracted by the damage to her grimoire to notice the ghoul coming in to attack her until it was too late. There was a sharp pain in her ankle and she let out another cry, this one pained and startled. Immediately she book was snapped shut and slammed down on the head of her attacker. Klaus didn't hesitate either, he swooped down off his perch, claws first, and aimed to defend his witch.

"Let. Go. Let. Go. Let. GO!"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:15 pm
Em, hissing around the pale ankle, shook her head a few times as something hit her head. Teeth tore at flesh, and she chomped down harder, trying to encourage the victim to give in. Suddenly, it wasn't only the thing hitting her head, there was something flapping at her, clawing at her hair.

A muddy claw raised, swiping the air, trying to either knock the bird away, or to grab it with every intention of bringing it under water.

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:36 am
It hurt! It hurt so bad! Oooohhhhh if she scarred from this she was going to be so mad! She could feel blood! Gross! Gross! Klaus was swatted back, swooping in a large circle before coming back in at another angle. Finally Alice brought back one of her legs and then harshly forced it down, aiming to slam her heel down against her attacker's forehead.

Enoh Love
Was there ever any hope of friendship here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:29 am
Em let out a startled grunt when something connecting hard enough with her forehead to knock her head back. Teeth ripped away from skin, and she flailed back a few paces, falling back into the water. The muddy, bloody creature held her forehead with both webbed hands, sitting in waist-deep muck.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" She cried, not really a question but more like an accusation.

eight
It's fine. It's all fine...right..........

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:23 pm
Finally! Alice whined as she dragged herself to shore and set her book aside to grasp at her ankle, bouncing with unhappiness and whining for Klaus to help her. And help her he did by plucking one of her stockings off the ground and offering it to her. The whining witch quickly wrapped the stocking around her ankle in a makeshift bandage, though having no training in how one does that it was..quite sloppy.

It was then that the attacker's words finally reached her. What?! Seriously?! "What was that for?! You were eating my foot!"

Enoh Love

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:34 pm
"You didn't leave when I told you to!" she accused, before she went back to hissing with each breath. "And you threw me in the air!" It was obvious why she had to retaliate!

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:10 pm
What?! "You never said that! You just bit me! And I did no such thing!" She huffed angrily, looking about as threatening as a kitten. Klaus was on a branch again and cawing unhappily, his feathers ruffled and his wings spread. Fear the giant bird.

"Besides, you interrupted my spell practice! Did no one ever teach you not to interrupt a witch's spell? Jack, you must be stupid." As she said this she shuffled away from the pond's edge to try and collect her things, all the while grumbling under her breath about uncultured morons.

xEnoh Love

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:25 pm
"You need your ears cleaned!" Em grumbled something about using too much bleach to make good and sensible judgements.

"YOU interrupted my nap and my quiet spot! Didn't you get taught not to be an interrupting seacow!" She yelled, watching the obnoxiously pastel witch storm away. After a moment of seething thought, she grabbed some muck form the bottom of the pond, and hurled it as hard as she could towards the offending ghoul.

Then, with an angry huff, she turned and dove back into the deeper part of the water, not wanting to be near the disgusting creature any longer.

eight

Enoh Love
Crew

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:10 pm
Seacow?! She gasped and rolled out of the way of the flying muck, making a groaning sound of disgust at the sight of it. Gross. That was almost on her face. Bad enough her ankle was hurt, having a face covered in muck would have just added insult to injury. Yuck.

"I never!" Alice practically growled as she managed to get up and stand, leaning her weight into one foot while trying to get her shoe on her injured foot. "Can you believe her, Klaus?! I came out here to practice where I wouldn't bother anyone, how was I supposed to know she'd be sleeping at the bottom of a lake, and she attacks me and claims it to be all my fault!"

"Calm down, Alice. She's gone."

"No! I'm not going to calm down! She attacked me!" Shoe on, she reached for the tossed spell book. Klaus fluffed his feathers.

"Alice..." He warned as she opened it back to the whirlpool spell page again, grumbling under her breath about rude seacows. "Alice."

"What, Klaus?"

"She's gone. We are going to go home and see the nurse about your foot."

Alice narrowed her eyes, puffed her cheeks, and pouted.

"Now."

She glared at the raven for several beats before finally letting go of her breath. "FINE! But if I ever see her again she's going to be sorry she ever messed with me!" Alice called out over her shoulder while grabbing her other shoe and shoving her book in her bag. Klaus nodded and swooped down to collect her hat, carrying it in his talons while watching Alice limp away from the shore.

Enoh Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff