Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:01 pm
User Image
It had been a few weeks since Cloud had opened up to Ramiel. Since then she had grown stronger thanks to his help and patience. Her feather had grown back and she had the strength to hunt once again. She had grown very comfortable around Ramiel as well. Most nights she had found herself curled up with Ramiel. She was happy he didn't mind. They usually started their mornings hunting, fishing or gathering berries, nuts or other plants. She was soon able to fly again, something else she rather missed while she was sick.

Today was a new day as she stretched out next to Ramiel. She gently nudged his side. "Wake-up. The sun is up." She gave him some space so he could get up too. She gave a little sniff and found she smelled rather unpleasant. "I need to take a bath. Would you care to join?" She smiled in his direction. A bath was a rather nice way to start the day, and she wouldn't mind if today was one of those days were one of those days where she wouldn't want to much. Just really wanted to be around Ramiel.

[194]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:53 pm
User ImageRamiel was Happy with the improvements that had happened over the last few weeks, the female who had finally opened herself to him was doing much better, she was walking around more confidently, Hunting, and doing things that any fox should be able to do for themselves. this brought much joy to him, as he was finally able to see what he guessed was the cloud that existed before all the pain tore her life apart, from the mate who had left her, to the permas she called family leaving with her, and for gods know what reason this was done. This from what he had been told led to her finding him, almost dying in the process. However in her words, he was the answer to her last prayer to the stars which she had always used for guidance. Now he simply lay sleeping, his head was flopped over on top of maps, and drawings made by humans. Humans, how they fascinated him, It was his lifetime dream to find these "winged humans" and be able to answer whether or not there was a connection between the 2 races.
He woke up when he was nudged. He looked over at Cloud, "Oh good morning, how are you feeling today?" he said groggily, getting to his feet. "A bath sounds like a good Idea." he Yawned. He looked around. she had been doing much better as of late. especially after she had finnally opened up to him, in all honesty It made him a bit giddy inside when she called him her angel. Even though sometimes he felt he was nothing more than a crazy Phim who believed in winged humans, just because he had seen it in some stack or papers bound together by a pair of slabs. When he was fully able to navigate with his own legs confidently he looked at the female."so shall we be going?" he asked , ready to go.

(326)  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:35 am
"Yes, let's get going." She smiled at the other. Perhaps he agreed today would be a day just to relax and not do much. Once he joined her, they both left the structured they called home. "So, have any plans for today?" She was curious. They had been something she's been wanting to do, but she just didn't want to up and go do it for fear of freaking out Ramiel. She wanted to go out and find something special for Ramiel. She had had a few idea of what she wanted to get him, just wasn't quiet sure where to find it. With determination and a possibility of a little help from a 'source' she should be able to find what she was looking for. She wiggled a bit as they reached the river, she didn't want to look like she was thinking too much. She didn't want Ramiel catching wind on her plans. She smiled to herself as she remembered the fish weren't in season so they wouldn't have to worry about them too much. She took in a deep breathe and took in the nice fresh air, for it did get a little stuff in the structure they lived in from time to time. "It's a nice day out today." She nodded to herself, then toward Ramiel. "Don;t you think?"

She sat on the edge of the river and stuck in a paw to test the water. The current wasn't that strong and the water was a nice temperature. With a nod of approval she got it. She dunked her head and splashed about as she lost her footing for a moment. She looked toward the bank, shaking the hair from her face. "You coming in or not?" She playfully splashed a bit of water at him.

[301] 495  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:02 pm
Ramiel, followed her towards the destination. "No not really any, that I can immediately think of. Why?" He couldn't help but feel that cloud was acting quite suspicious, if not just plain odd. He wanted to ask her about her sudden shift, however before he could ask, she changed, the subject, and he decided that it was probably best to not worry about it, as it was surely just him imagining things, or just over thinking it. Perhaps she was just in a very good mood today. Sometimes he couldn't tell what was going on in her head sometimes, then again he was one to talk, many foxes could not comprehend the thoughts that went on in his own mind.

Ramiel looked on,"indeed it is very nice today." he sighed happily, as she got into the water, spalshing him with some of the water. It seemed very calm today, which was a good thing as the last thing one would want is for a fish to bite their tail or toe thinking it was food. so having fewer fish was not a bad thing, also with the calmer weather, the water wouldnt react in a way that could make one feel chilly."Yes yes Im on my way in." he assured her and he slowly lowered himself into the water careful not to crush any smaller fish, or mollusks hiding in the dirt, under his foot. Once he was in, he put some water into his mouth and squirted it onto his back, then started looking over his wings, thankfully he didnt plan on flying anywhere any time soon, so he would have time for the feathers to dry. He would likely just have to live with the sensation of wet and heavy feathers for a brief time. As he continued he used his teeth to scratch at some smaller clumps of dirt on his rear, by his tail. After this was done he took another gulp of water, then looked at Cloud slyly, squirting it at her.

(339-665)  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:43 pm
She giggled lightheartedly. It was nice to see Ramiel being silly. They did need to get out and be goofy, rather then being cooped up in the structure all day. She splashed him once more as she squirted her. "Hey!" It's not like she wasn't wet already. She smiled and laughed a bit more. She really did love her time with Ramiel. There was, at times, a nagging feeling in her stomach that she was using him. She really did feel like he needed him or her life would fall apart once more and she would be praying to the deities for an end. She shook the thought from her mind. "So..." She drifted a bit before rolling onto her back, using her wings as rudders as she floated along the calm river. She knew she wasn't quiet going to get clean this way, but she could always play now and clean later. She wasn't... that dirty. She could probably even ask Ramiel for some help. She grinned and certain thoughts that crossed her mind, then shook them off before the guilt could come back. She didn't like that she felt like that whenever she thought of Ramiel. She couldn't help that she thought he was some one special. She bit her lip a bit. Perhaps he would be more than what he is now. She didn't have it in her to really push it though. She was rather happy how she was now, as long as Ramiel was around and happy she could be happy too. "What is it you like to do, Ramiel?" She looked over at him, know using her feet to kick into his direction so she could be close and listen.

Ramiel hadn't talked about to much what he liked to do. So she was rather curious. She wanted some ideas for a gift to get him. The one she had in mind was a device humans used. If you looked into it, you could see things from very far away. A long time ago, she had found one and used it to look at stars. It was a small one that she could carry around, but it didn't see very far. She had met a red daeva who was interested it as well and ended up telling her that there were others that were a lot bigger and could see into the heavens as if you were in them yourself. It was one of those she wanted to get a hold of as a gift to Ramiel. Perhaps she could get others to help transport it to Ramiel's home so he could look for his winged humans. She giggled to herself and smiled. Her only problem was that she didn't think Ramiel would like it. If he didn't, then they would have a big bulky thing taking up space. She brought herself back to reality, afraid she would miss Ramiel talking to her. It would be rude to ask a question, space off then ask them to repeat their answer.

[506] 1001  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:38 pm
Ramiel looked at the female as she asked about his likes."well I am usually as im sure you've noticed doing my research, looking through old human tomes and tablets for any type of information I can acquire. Ive come to understand that they have many different sets of symbols, however they seem to always be used in certain combinations, the sets are not interchangeable from what I have gathered, as these symbols are always seen with those of its own family. Ive come to find some with as few as 93 symbols, one which only 52 are commonly seen, while the smaller ones are usually used seldom or not at all. then there are languages with as many many symbols countless actually, as if each symbol means a word in itself." He was getting excited talking about the humans tomes, til he got a hold of himself."Past that I ususlly find myself stargazing, and making maps of what I see. I gave up counting the stars in the sky after I reached a number in the millions, and wondered if I had recounted a few... but Ii still enjoy tracking constellations, and seeing if any new stars had been born into the world. As of yet I haven't noticed any. My other Hobby is collecting human artifacts and old technology, as some of the newer things seem to be unusable after a time if at all, honestly I wonder why make something so advanced only to have to get rid of it hours later, it doesnt seem very smart if you ask me."

Ramiel realized he had gone off again rambling about Humans."I apologize I may have talked your ear off. However I simply find those 2 legged creatures amazing, especially how they sem to have lore of a winged human, one who helps others find teir way when they are lost, I want to know if Phims like us have any connection to these winged humans, so that the 2 races can bring a perfect co-existance about, and a new day one of understanding can emerge." Once again Ramiel had to rein himself in as he had gotten excited. Perhaps this was why he usually didnt talk about himself that much, he always got this way when he did., and would struggle to bring himself back down from his own cloud."Once again I apologize for my excitability, it really isnt like me to get so hyped up over something, its just that when Its something I enjoy I cant help but to constantly yammer on about it regardless of the others opinion or interest. Ive even scared some off with how excited I get, asking the opinion of someone who doesn't have a clue as to what Im saying." Iit was true though Ramiel had freaked a few foxes out in the past with his invasion of privacy, and personal space in the past. hopefully he would not end up toing the same to someone as nice as Cloud.

"And what about you cloud what do you like to do?" he asked Honestly wanting to know now, after all he had just spilled his own guts telling her everything about his hobbies, no mater how odd and didn't give her any room to speak herself. It was the least he could do to show some sincere appreciation for her listening to him drone on for however long he had. when he gave her the floor he started thinking about her, she had showed so much improvement in the time since they had met, Going from a quiet wreck who refused any sort of interaction to what she was now a beautiful woman who if noting else humored his interests with a smile, all while keeping herself upbeat and bouncy. He really did hate seeing one sad, and perhaps he was the reason she was able to show so much improvement, whether this was the case was beyond him however in his mind it gave him at least some small amount of joy knowing he had helped make ones life better. Maybe it was time to stop thinking about others first and himself last. Over the last few weeks he had felt this feeling grow. From a little spark which he could easily shoo away to what it was now. Maybe he actually did love Cloud. From here though all he could really do was wait for the right time to tell her and see what she said. But that would have to wait, for the right time as now was not it. Maybe tonight He would say something, but if that were the case, should he set a mood, or just say it. would she suspect something if he did. Perhaps it would be better to just let time take its course and wait til the subject came up. But if he did that perhaps he would end up burning in his own fire. Ramiel realized he was now droning off in his own head. Perhaps it would be better for him to just come out and say it tonight, not now not when rejection would mean an awkward walk back, followed by an awkward time as cloud grabbed any materials she had and left. He really didnt like awkward silences. Tonight would be good, or at least it would if he could see some type of sign that he was right in making his declaration. Then there would be the fashion in which he said it. "I love you miss cloud" he murmured under his breath forgetting that she was right there next to him, or at the very least not realizing he was talking out loud.

(953-161 cool  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:27 pm
As Ramiel told her about his hobby, no, his passion she stopped floating and swam a little closer. She was rather curious, even more so now that she was feeling better than she had been in the last few weeks. He went on to explain the human symbols. She didn't know he knew so much already. She nodded as he went on talking. She didn't mind that he carried on. It just showed he had a real passion for it. She pondered as he spoke. What if Phims did have a connection to humans? She would have to admit it would be weird, but can see how Ramiel would want to bring to species together. She smiled and chuckled lightly as he excused himself from droning on. "One should never be apologetic about getting excited about a passion." She smiled at him, it was a smile that showed she had no problem with rambling. "I really think your passion is interesting." She looked up to the clouds. "It would be very interesting if we were able to connect with humans, we do use things they toss aside." Not like she complained. She did like a lot of human things. Loose material to wrap around your neck to keep warm in the winter, pillows... blankets. The list went on really.

She did perk up a bit when he mentioned he liked looking at stars. Perhaps her gift idea would indeed make a great gift. She smiled, then it rather faltered. She really didn't have a passion. Not anymore. She did have one for the stars. They just lost their luster. She really did use to love them. She would draw patterns with the stars. Then record them. She always tried to look for new ones. She found bears, snakes, dragons. She was sure there was more to discover. Then she and Prelude found the permas and being a 'mother' was one of the best feelings. She loved tucking them in, telling them stories and just being the one they turned to for protection and advice. "Well, I really don't have one. I used to but you kind of heard what happened to my love of stars." She suck a bit and blew bubbles into the water. "I'm sure one day I will find something to love again." She looked to Ramiel, that nagging little feeling returning. No matter how often she shoo'd it away it came back. It got worse at night when she was left to her own thought. She often found herself dreaming of Ramiel. She knew what that feeling was but she was afraid to say it out loud. Or even admit it to herself. She was so afraid of getting hurt again. She didn't think her body could handle it. If she lost Ramiel... she would lose the thing holding her together, keeping her sane and want to live. I-It was love and she knew it. She had fallen for Ramiel. Maybe she could drop hints. Or! Once she was able to get the item yes! That was it. Even if it didn't work out she would hope the gift would at least let him remember her and not completely forget her.

After her own rambling and thoughts she heard Ramiel mumbled something under his breath. She looked to Ramiel. "What was that?" She tilted her head and hoped she didn't miss anything important. She swam toward the shore. "My wings are getting heavy." She shook off a lot of water from her fur. "Care to join me here in the sun?" She found a nice spot where it was warm yet comfortable in the the shade. She was hoping the warmth of the sun would let him relax and take a nap. So then she could sneak away. She had sent word to her contact and a messenger let Cloud know that she had found what she had wanted. Knowing that she knew she only had a few day to meet the red Daeva to collect the item. The messenger also told Cloud that she, as a Phim would have no problem flying it home. She did regret the swim but she could run for a bit. Her contact was not too far from them. Apparently this area had a few other human settlements. "It's so nice." She curled and waited for Ramiel to join her. Her paws still crossed that he was a little tired.

[740] Total: 1741  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:54 pm
Ramiel got out of the water with her and shook his head."It was nothing really." he assured her taking a place in the sunlight next to her. He too felt his wings growing heavvy not only from the water that had soaked through his feathers but the entire bout of having to adjust his motions to compensate for the current , though weak, was still something one should be careful of.Before continueing to follow he shook himself off letting a good amount of water free splashing the plants around him. Afterward he started to head towards where cloud had bee seated.When he reached where she was he flopped very unceremoniously on the ground his paws splayed out like a throw rug."I hate having wet wings." he laughed half joking. he layed his wings out across the ground so that they could get some sun themselves, and he had to admit it felt very good.

Sorry if I was murmurring before It was nothing so dont worry about it really. I just had alot on my mind and couldnt keep everything in my mind. and somethings just ended up coming out." he apologized, thankful that she didnt hear him a few moments ago, knowing that it would be quite embarrasing had she noticed."The sun really does feel very good on these wings.So did you get clean enough miss Cloud I know that is why you wished to come down here this whole time."Perhaps it was also just an excuse to get out of the house for a bit, and a swim was never a bad thing especially when they both usually only left to get food. Maybe a walk would be a good idea from time to time."Hey maybe we should come here more often, I mea the river isnt far, and it was a lot of fun to swim for a bit." Thankfully they had decided to do this before night fall, so they would not have to sit in the cold night sky drenched in river water.

"Also I understand that you had a passion for the starts before, but how is that passion now,, do you think you may be able to rekindle it, or wil the traumatic experience rid you of it for good?" he hoped it was not the latter, as she deserved better than that in his opinion

400-2018  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:02 pm
She thought about his question for a bit. "I'm not sure. I mean... It's really hard to hate something after you had a love for it for so long." She laughed. "You caught me. I just wanted to get us out of the house. Though I did get clean in the process." She smiled at him. "Hey, a friend of mine is in the area and I promised I would go say hello." This was sudden and suspicious. "Would you mind if I left for a bit? It would give you some time to yourself. You've been dealing with me for a while." She assured him she would be ok by herself. "I promise I won't push myself. I will be back before nightfall."

With that she took off. She weaved through trees and took flight as soon as her wings aired out. She surveyed the land, looking for the meeting spot to pick up the gift. She was a little panicked when she couldn't find it. She was following the river she was just in and that it was up stream and to the west. It was supposed to be small structure but see able from her height. She exhaled a sigh of relief as she finally spotted the tiny hut. She landed and cleared her throat. "Sayre? It's Cloud. I'm here for that thing..." She heard a laugh. "I have a lot of things but I know what you came for. It's rather big but I found out that it get smaller if you manipulate it." Sayre showed her how it collapsed and how to set it pack of up again. She was rather impressed the knowledge Sayre had with the things she... collected. Cloud thank Sayre multiple times.

"Here.. as a thank you." She tossed the daeva something she didn't want to see anymore. The starry, silver bracelet that once held such a great meaning. Sayre nodded, and thought of ways to trade it off. The Daeva was sure she could find others who would enjoy it. "Are we even?" asked Cloud looking to the Daeva. Sayre nodded and Cloud scooped up the gift and flew off. It had some weight to it but it was manageable. Before she went pack to Ramiel she snuck off to a nearby glade to set up the device. It had these... legs that the main device rested on so that it was easy to look into. She jabbed them into dirt so it would be secured and rested the main tube onto it. She nodded at her work. It was going to be a clear night so it would be a great time to use it. She covered it up with a blanket to protect then scurried back to meet Ramiel. "I'm back!" She greeted Ramiel with a little nuzzle and she blushed. "Listen... Ramiel there is something I need to show you." With that she escorted him to the glad with bated breath. She was about to confess everything..

[500] Total: 2241  
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff