Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:13 am
1. Enzi, God of Amorality?
2. Tink?
3. Taifuni?

March 11, 2016 - Attempted god customs here!
September 4, 2016 - Attempted god customs here!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:16 am
((Transferred from this post where his god concept was approved))

Enzi

Domain: Amorality
Existing Overlapping Domains: Trickery? Conscience may be a polar opposite domain. Perhaps Apathy, considering amorality can affect emotions and the lack thereof; more so being about the latter.
Physical Description:
[1] - main reference (he will be permanent adult stage, if possible)
[2] - Fullbody (but without the feathers on the tail. The ones in his mane are just decoration and are not attached to him.)
[3] - the one in the center being attacked by flamingos. He has a certain fondness for them once he learns how to hunt them down.
[4] - Juvenile (not really applicable since he won't have that stage, but this is just for color refs)
[5] - Cub (also not really applicable since he won't have that stage, but this is just for color refs, though the colors of the dots over his eyes are off)
Concept: The definition of amorality is basically the lack of a moral conscience. Therefore, the polar opposite domain of Amorality would probably be Conscience, currently ruled by Shem (Honey Gee). Amorality is distintly different than morality and immorality, which are opposites of each other. I didn't see a god of selfishness, but if there was one, I believe it might have an overlapping domain with amorality, since amoral beings tend to do as they wish without a sense of right or wrong to guide them. Thus, amoral beings are capable of being both helpful and harmful to others without any conscience to make them feel guilty or proud of good or bad deeds. They cannot tell good from bad. Tricksters are usually amoral, so the Trickery domain, currently ruled by Anansi (endejester) will probably overlap. Trickery and Conscience are the only existing domains I can think of that currently have a direct relation to Amorality.
Temporary Powers: (Yet to be approved in the powers approval thread. These are just possible ideas. I don't want to solidify anything until and if Enzi is obtained.)
1) Amoral Aura - When Enzi is close enough to a moral, said mortal loses the ability to tell if what they do or say is right or wrong. This isn't the same as losing inhibitions or being able to tell what is polite and what is rude. Said mortal just becomes blissfully ignorant in a sense and may admit to something they did without any sense of regret or guilt at all (if it was a 'bad deed'), or any sense of goodness or kindness (if it was a 'good deed'). It may be noted that mortals tend to give in to their selfish desires more often when around Enzi since they don't know what is considered good or evil; only what they, themselves, want. This power over others fades when Enzi, along with his aura, leaves the area and the mortals within it.

2) ???

3) ???

Permanent Power: (Yet to be approved in the powers approval thread. These are just possible ideas. I don't want to solidify anything until and if Enzi is obtained.)
Lost Conscience - A curse (or gift, depending) on a mortal relieving them of their inner voice of right and wrong, making them unable to distinguish between the two. This curse is premanent unless lifted by Enzi himself or the goddess of Conscience (as far as I know, unless there are other gods whose domain falls into their realm). The mortal can still go about their lives as they wish, but will have no sense of if what they do is considered good or bad.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kitomyx the Nobody

Thirteenth Trickster

[OOC] Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas