Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Fairy Tail: the wanderer and the cursed child Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:41 pm
User Image
When Kiara saw Happy, her tail started to wag a bit underneath her dress. "Kitty!" She said with a happy smile on her little face. She was hiding behind Zero when Natsu showed up but came out when she saw Happy, before her ears perked underneath her hat.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:33 am
User Image

happy aid "i am not just a kitty i can fly as well." the zero said "i as well can fly happy." then zero walked to magurav and he gave zero and kiara the fairy tail symbol on both of thier left arms.
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:11 am
User Image
Kiara giggled as she was given the fairy tail symbol on her left arm. She then pet Happy's head before she said "Your fur is so soft Happy!" She said as she smiled petting Happy's head gently before she went into her bag and pulled out some kitty treats. She usually carried some since she mostly ran into cats all the time. "Want a treat happy? I made them myself." She said as she handed him a cookie shaped treat and smiled at him. Happy would find it tasted like things cats like plus a tiny bit of catnip to make him really happy.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:05 pm
User Image

happy took the treat and ate it at the nearby table. natsu was pestering zero about a fight so zero gave in and said "Fine fire dragon slayer i will indulge in your quest to fight a powerful mage." he turned to kiara and said "do you wanna watch me fight kiara."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:08 pm
User Image
"Yeah! I wanna see you kick his butt big brother!" She said with a smile on her little face. SHe knew they were both strong, but her big brother won almost every fight he was in. The only one he couldn't beat was her. She would use her cuteness to keep him from fighting her. She would then use her powers on him which were stronger than most kids her age, after fake crying and would land a hit. She would change it every time which is what got him.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:25 am
User Image

natsu walked outside and so did everyone else in the guild. natsu had every slayer magic in his arsenal. zero walked outside and stood there he still had his mask on but would only remove it when he was serious. natsu shot lightning and fire at zero but he opened a portal and set it up in the air. then zero said "The fire dragon slayer so its true you have other slayer magic than your own." then natsu said "yeah thats right pal and i am gonna use it to kick your but." then he charged at zero but zero snapped his fingers and natsu was caught in the explosion and was sent flying. natsu was out cold and magurave saw what had happened and thought to himself (first the ancient dimensional magic and now the he used the more powerful version of crash magic called destruction magic. who is this man?) then magurave went back inside happy and grey where shocked to see what went down and gildarts said "See what did i tell you the most powerful wizard." then everyone walked in grey and happy carried natsu in
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:54 pm
User Image
Kiara giggled as she went up to her big brother after the fight. She was proud to have a powerful brother, even if they didn't always see eye to eye. She hugged his leg and said "Congwats big brother!" She'd had trouble with some letter sounds ever since she started talking. It was not an impediment, and she'd get over it, but she would need some practice.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:57 am
User Image

Zero picked up kiara and walked in. Magurave said "zero where did you learn those two ancient magics?" then zero sat kiara at a table and he sat down next to her and said "i learned them around the time zeref started to learn his magic me and him grew up together but while he slept i stayed awake and studied became more powerful and i only had one student who used the crash magic that i created." then magurave said "you were gildarts teacher then." then zero said "yes i was because i knew he would use it properly and not use it for evil and even if he did i would just take the magic away from him." magurave stayed silent then he said "ok welcome to the guild zero and kiara."
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:19 pm
User Image
"Thank you!" Kiara said smiling happily as she continued to hug Zero's leg. She was shy but it didn't last long if the person she was talking to was nice and she could sense whether they were or not. Kiara then tried to climb onto Zero's shoulders, wanting a piggy back ride.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:26 pm
User Image

Zero put kiara on his shoulders and said "kiara wanna take a quest or just relax and be lazy for awhile?" he walked over to the quest board
Diamond Flight

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash