Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hello? (Malik/Harmony)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:10 pm
Malik was not one to get himself into trouble. He would much rather stay out of the way and read all day than cause mischief around amity like some of the other students. Which is why he was reading away from the cafeteria. He'd tried reading in there before of course, but the noise and all the other students were just too much for him to deal with. He would just sit by the tree and mind his own business. If he was lucky, and being a demon of greed he usually was, no one would notice him in his little corner.

"Now if you can just behave and be a good mount all will work out perfectly," the boil grumbled to his sleeping companion, hoping that he would stay calm and not try to chase anything again.

The Semblance of Unity
Sorry this took so long I got distracted. ^^'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:05 am
There was something strange near the path. Harmony could not see it, but she sensed it, nevertheless. Her sight was limited to whether the environment was light (terrible thing, light was) or dark. If she had known the difference between sighted and not, she would have described it as walking around with her eyes closed. Regardless of her optical facilities, something was strange today. And Harmony was in no mood to deal with something being different.

So, it was on this sunny day that she moved into the shade of a nearby tree. "Excuse me, you are blocking my way," she said, hoping she had sensed 'alive' correctly. Harmony spoke in a snotty tone, the way she stood making it clear that she thought Malik was taking up too much space. Then she tried moving around him and tripped over something, stumbling.

OpticPeach
it was my turn to take a while, sorry!

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:33 am
He'd barely heard the comment before he realized there was a ghoul stumbling over his fuzzy companion. Of course his mount simply ignored the ghoul and kept on sleeping. Lazy monster it was. He instinctively dropped his book, hoping it wasn't harmed as he sat up to try and see the ghoul that had taken a fall.

"H-hey are you okay? I'm sorry I should have been paying more attention. I was too involved in my reading," he tried to explain, hoping she wouldn't be mad at him. The last time he'd accidentally done something to upset a ghoul it had not gone over well. He would hate to have a repeat experience. It would really just ruin his day. He would just have to be positive though.

The Semblance of Unity
So sorry for the wait. I have been so bad with replies lately. D:

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces