Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)
Contract Signing: AJ Warner and Kelly King!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:22 pm
As WWF:G came back from the commercial break,the camera would focus now on the ring,containing a table and the C.O.O.

"Welcome back folks. Let's get this right down to business. We are here to honor one of wrestling's most storied and honored traditions, the Contract Signing. And today we have a special contract signing, featuring AJ Warner in one corner,and Kelly King in the other. This isn't any old contract signing, either. One of these two gladiators will be signing away their very careers! So without any further adieu, let us bring our first signatory" Miranda would talk her place in the middle of the table and wait for the fist person to make their way to the ring.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:33 am
"Red Eyes and Tears" - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club

After the first couple of guitar riffs, fans rose to their feet in thunderous cheers. It may have been for the arrival of AJ Warner on what could be his last television appearance ever, but the crowd anticipated another confrontation between the two storied rivals before their marquee match at Wrestlemania. One former world champion and one of the few mainstream names of the sports entertainment business would be forced to retire at the hands of another. No gimmicks. No added stipulations. No bullshit. This was a wrestling match meant to show who deserved the chance to compete once more, and the only thing in AJ Warner's way was his most hated rival of all. The battle within his head had questioned his motives: was he willing to sacrifice everything to get one more chance at defeating Kelly King? He was already prepared to walk away, but nothing would contain his pride if he got a win against his foe on the Grandest Stage of Them All.

RED EYES AND TEARS, NO MORE FOR YOU MY LOVE I FEAR!
RED EYES AND TEARS, NO MORE FOR YOU MY LOVE I FEAR!
NO MORE FEAR, NO MORE FEAR, I'M IN LOVE!

The spotlight hit the top ramp after the intro concluded to reveal the Suplex Shooter dressed casually as always. He wore thick dark shades over his eyes and dark navy blue jeans below his t-shirt. It was his first piece of merchandise as a member of the iNSANE! World Order. He could have represented the Midnight Marauders as he had loved to do, but it was the duo of Warner and Prodigy that caused King arguably the most chaos in his life. The sold-out audience roared even louder at the sight of AJ, but he didn't smile to them and show gratitude as much as he had before. This was the look of a man of a mission; Warner wore his facial expressions with a determined look that required no outside focus right now. The shades hid the bags under his eyes extremely well: three twelve-hour days training and two twelve-hour days of studying film on his opponent had clearly worn the old man out. But it didn't keep him from showing up. He had to look deep into Kelly King 2.0's soul. He had to read his arch nemesis like a book and he couldn't do that with another video promo. Tonight was strictly business. Wrestlemania was where the passion would be.

I'm losing sensation for you my love I fear
I'm losing sensation for you my love I fear
No more fear, no more fear, I'm in love.

These are my reasons the truth is never filled
These are my reasons the truth is never filled
I'm never filled, never filled, I'm in love

I'm in love... Love... I'm in love...

Warner walked down the ramp and looked to the stranger which was Miranda Rose. He had not kept up with outside storylines or the business aspect of the World Wrestling Federation. All he could focus on was what he had agreed to. AJ had wars with Blackjack, where he lost the ability to have kids and got brutally beaten worse than he ever had. He had incredible battles with a four hundred pound monster named Disciple in a wooden cage, and historic wrestling matches with Randy Orton. But never did those have as much passion as the feud with King. It had stuck to his ribs for almost a decade, and now he had the chance to remove the tumor and the cancer that was the One True King.

The Suplex Shooter hopped onto the apron and wiped his feet before he walked into the ring, showing his respect for the squared circle. Though he was confident in his approach, AJ could not guarantee a win against Kelly King 2.0. Nobody could. It had worried him that he might not ever step foot in a ring after Wrestlemania, and he knew deep within his heart he would have to kill Kelly to keep him down. Warner climbed under the top rope and walked around to the far side of the table. All he could do is sit with his resentment and wait for his life-long enemy.

The Soviet Son

Businessman

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces