Reply 04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes
Makeup lovers !!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:43 am
Since I am subscribed to many beauty channel on youtube, I am getting obsessed (makeup style, how to apply, new product, best high and low end makeup) !

I find I have a lot of makeup already (not as much as those makeup gurus obviously), but I always feel I want to buy more lol. I am capable to control myself and not buy. Because I only put makeup on occasions, when I have the time like week-ends... Otherwise, I never take a makeup break to re-apply makeup.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:31 pm
XxAriaxX
Since I am subscribed to many beauty channel on youtube, I am getting obsessed (makeup style, how to apply, new product, best high and low end makeup) !

I find I have a lot of makeup already (not as much as those makeup gurus obviously), but I always feel I want to buy more lol. I am capable to control myself and not buy. Because I only put makeup on occasions, when I have the time like week-ends... Otherwise, I never take a makeup break to re-apply makeup.
well you sounded like me but I couldn't stop buying beads. So I revamped my necklaces. Your a girl right? I'm not into shopping as usually. But with the jewerarlly I have tons. And I don't usually wear makeup as well. Even I didn't really care about the makeup. No wonder people kept calling me Count Dracula.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:06 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
XxAriaxX

well you sounded like me but I couldn't stop buying beads. So I revamped my necklaces. Your a girl right? I'm not into shopping as usually. But with the jewerarlly I have tons. And I don't usually wear makeup as well. Even I didn't really care about the makeup. No wonder people kept calling me Count Dracula.
Of course I'm a girl... This is a girl guild... xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:15 pm
XxAriaxX
Pastel-candy-lover93
XxAriaxX
Of course I'm a girl... This is a girl guild... xd

I am a girl as well except one thing that I thought I was very dumb. But I love mathematics though. So back on makeup suggesting. Well there are actually no rules of makeup. Just you wanted to know something. Well if you go bright go for it. Basically there are no rules of makeup. Well it's based on your personality. After that makeup is actually fun. Well I don't want to take over your post. But I thought it just amazing many possibilities.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

moxie foxy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm
XxAriaxX

For me, I just buy makeup as a treat sometimes, like if I get a good test result ^_^ you could always go for that method. Also I found owning a basic palette of n***s helps me (like I have the naked palette). It is quite pricey though, and I did save up for it. But with makeup, it's all up to you what you like, what you think works for you and how much you want to buy. I suggest starting off cheap and just testing out what makeup you like before going more expensive and investing more money into it. emotion_bigheart

Hope this helps in some way - I'm not really huge on makeup but I do have some. (I normally go for a very plain look of blusher and mascara and like you wear more makeup at weekends or occasions so I don't own too much)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:07 pm
I will follow your Youtube channel smile

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash