Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!
I hate teeth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleh
  dentist
View Results

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:47 am
So a tooth i had a root canal on maybe 2 years ago? well gum started to hurt last week like it did before .__. so I know theres a abscess there again luckily pain went away yesterday but i know it will be back, a good chunk of temp filling came out there morning meaning shits getting in. Yay infections so guess its time to give in and a get a cap emo Im so nervous ive been putting it off as long as i can. I dont trust dentist and its bull i have to spend 1200 on something that will last 5 - 15 years >3> plus the thought of shaving my tooth down to stub grosses me out emo
But Ima try to adult more .__. i need to lose 30 more pounds then I give in to going to the doctors haven't been to the doctors in over 10 years  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:57 pm
Camera 0bscura
So a tooth i had a root canal on maybe 2 years ago? well gum started to hurt last week like it did before .__. so I know theres a abscess there again luckily pain went away yesterday but i know it will be back, a good chunk of temp filling came out there morning meaning shits getting in. Yay infections so guess its time to give in and a get a cap emo Im so nervous ive been putting it off as long as i can. I dont trust dentist and its bull i have to spend 1200 on something that will last 5 - 15 years >3> plus the thought of shaving my tooth down to stub grosses me out emo
But Ima try to adult more .__. i need to lose 30 more pounds then I give in to going to the doctors haven't been to the doctors in over 10 years

You poor girl. I wish you the very best. I had my tooth crack in half so i just pull it out one piece at a time. I haven't seen a Dentist in my whole life. just thinking of a person pulling my teeth out and charging me big money fear me. brush your teeth and pull them out yourself. Lol  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

guck the what

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 11:13 pm
I don't know this struggle because I am Canadian, and native, so like 95% of medical/dental is covered D:

That and my teefies are perfect, I've never had a cavity, teeth are straight and my wisdom teeth have grown in straight and perfect. They even made my other teeth straighten out a little bit more. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:47 am
Bloody Madness
Camera 0bscura

You poor girl. I wish you the very best. I had my tooth crack in half so i just pull it out one piece at a time. I haven't seen a Dentist in my whole life. just thinking of a person pulling my teeth out and charging me big money fear me. brush your teeth and pull them out yourself. Lol

O gawd @___@ I could never do that i had the chunk of filling come out i freaked out i didnt want to touch my mouth xD
My dentist is very pushy he doesnt want to pull teeth unless there no way to save it.  

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300

Camera 0bscura

Fluffy Pumpkin

13,975 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:49 am
guck the what
I don't know this struggle because I am Canadian, and native, so like 95% of medical/dental is covered D:

That and my teefies are perfect, I've never had a cavity, teeth are straight and my wisdom teeth have grown in straight and perfect. They even made my other teeth straighten out a little bit more. sweatdrop

Yeah my Canadian friend was rubbing that in my face when i told him what happen >3>
I slacked when i was younger ): also bad genes xD my teeth are straight though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:32 am
guck the what

I'm a canadian but i'm not cover by nothing when i see the teeth Dr. That why I stay away from him or her.  

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:36 am
Camera 0bscura
guck the what

Yeah my Canadian friend was rubbing that in my face when i told him what happen >3>
I slacked when i was younger ): also bad genes xD my teeth are straight though.

Walk over and hug her. I'm sorry. I wish you could get fully cover. Life isn't easy I been just getting by with everything. Your teeth Dr is right. Your teeth are special and you should try to save them.

I hope this make you feel better.  
Something Like That -- HULLO, EVERYONE! ANGRY KITSUNE IS BACK!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games