Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
Introduction

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cindypha

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 11:25 am
I see all the intro topic posts.. but seem they're from last year? So I'm making a new post for Intro. By the way I'm Mipha nice to meet you guys! I just joined today on 05/01/2016, right after the day of my birthday. Thanks to Marusu who's the Vice-Captain accept my request. About me of course I love Pokémon. I do play Pokémon games like TCGO more often than 3DS Alpha Sapphire and Pokémon Revolution online. Mipha is my main IGN. Though sometime I'm busy due drawing requests and banners.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 7:53 am
Greetings.
I am TopazDuchess, you may also call me Tabby if you like.
I play Pokemon Y. Never really got into sapphire/ruby.
Not because I dislike the games but because that region just wasn't for me.
I am really looking forward to sun/moon.
My FC will be in my signature as soon as I get the time to post it. sweatdrop

TopazDuchess

Gracious Trickster

7,125 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cindypha

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 4:22 pm
TopazDuchess
Greetings.
I am TopazDuchess, you may also call me Tabby if you like.
I play Pokemon Y. Never really got into sapphire/ruby.
Not because I dislike the games but because that region just wasn't for me.
I am really looking forward to sun/moon.
My FC will be in my signature as soon as I get the time to post it. sweatdrop

Nice to meet you Tabby surprised Oh cool~! I have Pokemon Y too! Though I shoudn't reset so I end up back to beginning, need to finish over; at least I'm done filling my Pokedex on ORAS. Same can't wait for sun/moon xD Awesome~!  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 1:00 pm
Hi! I'm CrashDiamond, but you can call me Crash for short. My favorite Pokemon is Poliwhirl. I like collecting weird stuff on Gaia (and irl). I have a lot of plushies, Pokemon ones included. That's all for me, come talk to me and say hi! biggrin  

CrashDiamond

Toxic Trader

Cindypha

10,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 6:33 am
CrashDiamond
Hi! I'm CrashDiamond, but you can call me Crash for short. My favorite Pokemon is Poliwhirl. I like collecting weird stuff on Gaia (and irl). I have a lot of plushies, Pokemon ones included. That's all for me, come talk to me and say hi! biggrin

Oh hey Crash! That's cool~! Poliwhirl's a cute Pokemon! 3nodding Oh gosh lucky you collect so many plushies xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 1:34 pm
Mipha
CrashDiamond

Oh hey Crash! That's cool~! Poliwhirl's a cute Pokemon! 3nodding Oh gosh lucky you collect so many plushies xd

I just got a 12" Cherubi plush and a 8" Poliwhirl Play by Play plush in the mail, I'm so happy! heart  

CrashDiamond

Toxic Trader

Fruity Flareon

Shirtless Fairy

12,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 7:27 pm
I am... Squire of Mega Gallade. I wouldn't be here if I didn't looove Pokemon. heart My favorite Pokemon is actually the wonderfully fluffy Flareon, but Eevees in general are my passion.

IF it helps... I sleep under a mountain of Pokemon plushies haha. I have a Pikachu plush from when i was 9 years old and Pokemon was brand new. I feel old now. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:33 am
Salutations everyone, I am the lady Tea.
Currently I have finished pokemon Y in my spare time, though I tried to get Ruby that didn't happen. College is expensive.
I am very much looking forward to playing Pokemon Moon (which I was able to save for.)
My FC has been posted but I will gladly post here again.
4356-2938-1567

Roserade v1

Beloved Bookworm

7,125 Points
  • Timely Contributor 100
  • Bookworm 100

Karui Lamari

Friendly Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:32 am
Howdy everyone,

My name is Kiero Ashkore, but it matters little what you call me by as long as it makes sense anyways. I played and beat Pokemon X and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire more than a few times as I grind the Elite Four. I am a steel type trainer personally, but I do have a "B" team composed of non-steel types I like. I too have a few Pokemon plushies, like Shaymin (Ground form) and a Pikachu. I do not mind that I have them as each plushie has a story behind how I obtained it. If you want to know any more about me, feel free to ask as I am not shy. Anyways, again it is nice to meet you all and will be fun to see the rest of this guild.

My Friend Code is: 4313 - 2304 - 2882  
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff