Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Wolf And The Hunter (Reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:27 pm
fang nodded and went to get some food and water. he came back with food and drink and he said "here you go cynder."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 8:20 pm
Zero Hirashima

"Thank you, Fang." she said before she started eating the food. It wasn't anything she was used to, but she had to admit that the dog food was better than not eating at all. She drank some of the water as the pups were all piled up in a small mass of black white and red fur. She figured they'd be okay since she figured that Priest wasn't aware of them yet. They were quiet, and, for the moment, wouldn't cause any trouble for anyone. Cynder didn't have a pack of her own anymore, since she was the mate to the alpha. All of them were killed by poachers and she knew they were after her. They got her mate last time, and she knew that he'd been looking forward to being a dad most of all. She laid her head down, wondering if he was watching over her and their pups. She just wanted to see him at least one more time to let him know she and their pups were okay for the time being. Though she was worried about what she'd do when she was healed and the pups were old enough to be moved to a new den. It wasn't Fang she was worried about, it was priest. Mainly because she'd never had any love from humans because her fur was very rare and worth a lot of money, plus her pups would surely be kept until they were old enough to be killed and skinned for their fur as well. She wasn't too fond of humans as they'd already taken her pack and her mate. If she was found here, she and her pups, would be in extreme danger.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:31 am
fang said "your welcome." then he sat there and he said "i have a question what did your mate look like? what was his name? i just want to know to be sure." he looked out the window when he saw priest putting up storm shields on it.
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 9:29 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder looked at Fang and sighed a bit. "My mate's name was Blizzard. He as a snow white wolf with the clearest blue eyes anyone would see and a small black moon shaped mark on his forehead. After our pack was slaughtered by hunters, he and I went searching for a new home to raise our pack. Though, sadly, he didn't live to see our pups being born. He was an amazing wolf, he truly was......He cared for me from the moment we met. Though I think he was more excited about the pups than I am. Now that they're here........I'm not even sure if I can do this alone.......Silly I know......but he said I'd never be alone if he had anything to say about it....." She explained before she laid her head back down feeling sad about Blizzard. She missed him very much and wanted him to come back but it wasn't going to happen.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:09 pm
Fang looked at her and said "so blizzard finally became a father huh well it looks like i am an uncle then." he looked away then back then said "the pack never talked about me neither than blizzard i guess. i am blizzards twin brother fang some years ago i was seperated from the pack and never to be seen again so i was raised by priest. i never knew where or what happened to blizzard but know i do." he started to growl and he said " i will kill those responsible for his and the packs death." he turned back around
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:22 pm
Zero Hirashima

"He did say that he had a brother when we first met, but that you two got separated and he had no idea what happened to you. He looked everywhere for you. but he couldn't find a trace of you anywhere. But he never gave up hope that you were still alive. I don't know if he was looking for you during the time we were looking for a new home, but what I do know is that he loved you very much." Cynder said as she looked at him, before she got up to stretch her legs and went over to him to help him calm down. She nuzzled him and said "I'd be honored if you were to act as our pups father in Blizzard's stead. I'm sure if he could, he be here wanting you to help in some way." She said as she wagged her tail at him a bit.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:45 pm
Fang looked at her and said "blizzard would want me to take his place if he died so i will be honored but i will be called uncle fang not father because it will be hard on me."
Diamond Flight

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:56 pm
Zero Hirashima

Cynder nodded. "Thank you Fang. I'm sure Blizzard would want that as well." She said before she smiled at her pups. She then sighed and thought about taking a small walk outside, but didn't want to go out there if the hunters were around. She didn't want to leave her pups all alone.  

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100