Welcome to Gaia! ::

Souls of Blood

Back to Guilds

vampires, Werewolves, Shifters, Fae, and other mystical beings in a post-apocalyptic world. 

Tags: Vampire, Demons, Action, Fantasy, Magic 

Reply Sandman base
War Room

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deactivated321

Fiendish Curse

5,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 10:11 pm
War Room

Here is where the heads of the Sandman Alliance, meet for council.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 7:51 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan sat at the table in the middle of the War Room, waiting for the others to arrive as well. Ash had called a meeting of all of the members of the Sandman council, which meant that Egan was currently less than enthused about being the leader of the Were faction. He'd been getting ready to enjoy some alone time with Wind when he was called to this meeting. Needless to say, he was a bit annoyed that he was here. But Wind had promised to make him something special when he got back, so at least there was that. "I hope this doesn't take too long," he said, his voice breaking the silence in the room.

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 8:20 pm
Dameon Black

The rest of the council appeared in ones and two's and took their seats. Many of them didn't like some of the changes Ash was making but grumblingly admitted that he was always right. After a few moments, Ash appeared in the room through his usual flames and took his own seat. He let them all srew in silence for a brief moment before speaking to them.

"I called you in today to discuss a sensitive piece of information. One of our scouts is missing. When I checked the area I discovered that he'd been taken by Gurzil's forces. Thankfully, he didn't know much. I'm assuming that whatever he did know, Gurzil now knows as well," he let that sink in before continuing.

"My other news for you is that we should be expecting a proposal for truce from the Re within the week. Knowing what I do about Gurzil, you should know that I will be taking the proposal seriously. Thanks to the council, the Sandman alliance is dangerously unprotected and open to attack at any moment. The Were's are actively filling the ranks and strengthening the pack. I need the same from the rest of you. If you're worried about training, I'd suggest that you speak to Egan about adding your trainees to the lessons he's already giving to his growing pack and the human volunteers. The time for sitting on your collective asses and nitpicking the council with crap ends now. Recruit, train, and get the outer walls fortified. And I had better see some results by the day after tomorrow when we meet again," he informed everyone then simply left the room.

Only Egan and Wind knew who his sources were and neither was give Anna or Morrigan up...  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2016 9:30 pm
Red Gypsy

User Image
Egan Savage
Egan listened to Ash talk about the situation with Gurzil, paying very close attention. He knew things were bad when the Sandman and Re were contemplating a truce. Egan had faith in the pack he'd made here. When Gurzil attacked, they'd fight him with everything they had. But if Gurzil had any information about the Sandman at all, it was safe to assume he'd be attacking soon. Which meant that it was extremely likely that the Were's under Egan's command wouldn't be ready in time. He rose from his seat and made his way to the exit, not allowing anyone to slow him down, though most were smart enough to get out of his way.
[Exit to Were Sanctuary]

Dameon Black
Crew

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:01 pm
Dameon Black

Alba Derosso

Confused Commissar

Over the next few weeks, talks ensued between the vampire members of the Council of another plan to take care of Sebastet. But one that would muzzle her instead of turning her into a martyr. After her actions at the graveyard, they couldn't afford to kill her now. They could only hope that they'd remembered all of the contracts they'd put on her head. There might have been a few that they'd missed revoking, so there was still the chance that someone would still kill the last Hylarr...

They finally put down a proposal on Ash’s desk and left it there. This proposal, though, gave him very little room to maneuver: Sebastet had to be Married off or Mated to someone that would keep her feral nature balanced. Otherwise, they feared that she was going to get someone killed; either by accident or through her very volatile temper. So, for the good of all, they demanded it be done as soon as possible: within the next three months. Either that, or she was to be removed from the Council and put into a place where she could be kept contained. Permanently.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2023 12:34 am
Dameon Black

The heads of all but two of the vampire families had been sent a note to come to the council chamber. They were rather confused by the summons but showed up anyway. Once they were all assembled, they took their seats and conversed quietly of things that held importance to them but were really rather trivial.

A short while later, a figure appeared in the center of the room in a flash of fire with the scent of brimstone. He was looking down at first, waiting for them to get quiet before he looked at each of them, noting that they all easily dismissed him as unimportant.

How little they knew...

He knew more than they thought... He knew about the many plots they'd put in place. He knew about the planned attack that had left him with a scar on his shoulder. He also knew about the other, newer, planned attacks....

He didn't bother to say anything to them. He simply spun in a circle, his weapon moving before they could react. Anna had taught him to used the blade-whip from a very young age and he'd mastered it a very long time ago. She'd also taught him how to disguise his attacks so that no one would know what weapon had been used or who had done it.

But this time, he had no problem with anyone knowing...

He simply moved over to each occupied seat and laid out the proof of their crimes in front of them, adding a separate file with all of it for his father's desk.

Then he left with another flash of fire...

About an hour after he left, the last two vampires on the council showed up and were shocked to find the dead. They instantly sent a message to Ash about the attack, not bothering to touch anything as they waited...  

Red Gypsy
Captain

Dangerous Kitten

13,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Sandman base

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers