Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] Walk the Hoofprints of a Stranger (Qarah + Rodney)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2016 7:52 pm
Rodney was not sure why they had put him on this patrol. It was, from his understanding, not one of the...less dangerous ones. It was a good chance to see and speak with some members of Halloween. Not all of them were criminals. Killing humans there was as illegal as it was here.

And yet...

He held Seven tightly to him.

There weren't any prohibitions with Hunters. Really, they were fighting for the same side. But, still, he'd read page after page of...lives lost. Not just to the...criminals. But to kill them? Why didn't they have a better relationship with the citizens of Halloween?

Probably because it's dangerous to ask. Plus alliances are on the permanent side, Seven chipped in. I mean, I know I joined up for a good reason. And it's great working with you. But I'm never going to have scarelings, or get my memory back.

"Y-yes," Rodney answered softly. "You...saved my life." He sobered. "We've...both given up everything."

Oh, not everything. Just thrown our chips in for something new, is all.

Prolixity

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2016 6:22 pm
A fog had come rolling up from the gathering dusk out of nowhere as Qarah scavenged, hunting scraps among a cluster of ruined buildings, and intrigued, it had stepped into the fog, holding its long thin hands up to let the mist swirl around its papery dry skin, had followed what seemed like flitting shadows until it had stepped out on the other side of the fog and into a courtyard of dead plants and high walls that was nothing like the place it had been in. It had, quite naturally, decided to explore this new place, making a game of it and following faint noises into the house, peering around corners and scuttling in little rushes across corridors. There were small items tucked into its wraps, whatever it could easily pilfer and carry, and it had a small stolen rug wrapped around its shoulders, destined to be added to the pile of rugs and blankets that served it for a bed.

It paused and tilted its head to listen as it heard what sounded like footsteps on the other side of the wall, outside the room it was poking through, and then a voice. It slipped out the door that it had left ajar and followed the walking person, its bare feet patting almost silently on the floor. The person had on one of the white coats that the humans in the desert had had. Was this another human, then? How interesting.

Toshihiko Two

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash