Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
[Cyrus Everblaze] vs Bad Boy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 12:11 pm
Good Luck!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:27 pm
The crowd had been settled down, after a commercial break giving time to breathe in after a show that's been pretty good thus far. The "Post Wrestlemania crowd" getting involved in EVERY segment in their own way.

Just then the lights turned green, and "Strange Clouds" by B.O.B starts up! The crowd went to their feet, but oddly enough they were cheering for the most part! After a few moments, Bad Boy steps through the curtain, making his way to the middle of the stage. He is back to wearing is usual black tights with the green stripe on the sides, and a black dollar sign on the stripe. Not to mention the vest with the dollar sign on the back, and his wooden cane in hand.

Looking out to the fans that were cheering, his face reads that of a confused man. After last night's show, he didn't know what to think! Not only did he lose his alliance with Freakshow, he lost his Wrestlemania main event for the second year in a row, and he was swerved incredibly by the man he wanted to destroy after betrayal! But it seemed like he wasn't as happy about the fans that were cheering him. Eventually he would start to walk down the ramp, on the way to the ring. The crowd simmering down during this walk, as Bad Boy didn't look out to them at all.

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is scheduled for ONE FALL! Introducing first: From Cleveland, Ohio; weighing 234 pounds....BAAAAAD BOOOYYYYY!

Bad Boy walks up the stairs, and steps through the ropes into the ring. He walks towards the camera side, with a quick 360 he throw his fist up high as the spark pyro shoots up from the corners of the ring. The crowd with another cheer of approval to this man! Holding the pose for a few moments, he would soak in the moment of his pyro going off. Going to normal, he turns and grabs the microphone from Justin Roberts, and stands in the middle of the ring.

Strange Clouds ends, and Bad Boy looks around to the crowd who was cheering for him. They were quite happy about how he turned on Freakshow, or at least beat down someone who was SUPPOSED to be him. He waits for the crowd to simmer down before starting to speak.

Bad Boy: Who the hell are you ABSOLUTE MORONS CHEERING FOR!?

There was a quick turn, though it wasn't as strong, there was an amount of booing from the crowd. They were just cheering this man, and he doesn't appreciate the cheering!?

Bad Boy: No seriously! You have absolutely NO idea what you're doing! Weeks ago you were booing me for aligning myself with Freakshow, and telling all of you the truth! Then you cheer me for moments last night at Wrestlemania, then you cheer a man that INTERRUPTED MY MOMENT AT WRESTLEMANIA AFTER SITTING OUT A COUPLE MONTHS, and then, you cheer the man that the definition of pieces of garbage known as Freakshow!

The insult of Freakshow got a moment of cheering from the crowd, but Bad Boy was having none of it.

Bad Boy: NO! SHUT YOUR MOUTHS THIS INSTANT! YOU TRY TO CHEER A STORY BOOK ENDING! YOU TRY TO CHEER FOR SOMETHING THAT NONE OF YOU HAVE IN THIS PIECE OF CRAP TOWN!

The crowd is booing at the moment he tells them all to shut up, really on a roller coaster ride of emotion from this man, who clearly is in a horrible mood after Wrestlemania.

Bad Boy: What you SHOULD be cheering, is the man who is standing in front of you, no, not because I search for your appreciation. You SHOULD be cheering the man who is standing in front of you, because you SHOULD know that he is the absolute BEST in the wrestling world today! Unfortunately you people are too stupid to realize that! Hell you people don't even deserve to see me wrestle tonight! But because of last night, I feel the need to absolutely destroy a man tonight!

CYRUS! You may have won HALF of the Money in the Bank ladder match, but after tonight, you might want to change your mind about holding that contract-

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 4:15 am
User Image
"Now Bad Boy, I feel really bad for you and I'ma let you finish but-!" Attention went to the stage where Luca Leone now stood. She waited there for awhile, and was apparently not interested in what the former world champion had to say. "Last night the greatest wrestler of all time captured not only one half of the Money in the Bank, but also won the first match for the Pure Championship! Where you found only misfortune, this man only found victory!" She paused as fans erupted with cheers. "That's right, tonight I'd like to introduce you to the Money, the Champion, the Pure, Cyrus The Dreeeeam Everblaze!"

BREAK!
User Image
Caught out alone, and I'm tryin to be free.
Caught up in things that are inside of me.
Lookin for something that I cannot see.
Losing my faith but I'm tryin to believe.

Fans jumped to their feet and the arena erupted with cheers as the music erupted over the PA. After only a moment, the man of Dreams himself stepped out onto the stage. In his right hand he held his signature weapon, his chair wrapped in barbed wire and in his left was the Pure Championship."Cyrus, Cyrus, Cyrus!" Cyrus looked up into the audience, the view of the mass of cheering crowds left the man breathless as he glanced along the arena.

User Image
Cyrus made his way down the ramp stopping at both sides to show some love for all the fans that gave him the motivation to go the distance he had gone in his career. Shaking hands, stopping for pictures and giving high fives to the fans, Cyrus slowly made his way down the ring.

Losing my faith, losing my faith,
losing my faith, losing my faith.
Tryin to be free.. THE WORLD IS AFTER ME!

When he made it to the ring, he suddenly jumped up onto the apron, showing off some of his impressive athleticism and looked out the audience as he threw his hand up to his mouth to shout. "******** THE WORLD!" The Dream finally turned to enter the ring through the top and middle ropes.

THE WHOLE WORLD IS AF-TER... MEEEEEE!!!

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 1:39 pm
Bad Boy was interrupted, instantly turning to the stage as he heard Lana's voice. Her sarcastic apologies, followed by insults had infuriated him! The only thing he could do was slam the microphone down, hard enough that it bounces right out of the ring, and pace back and forth in the ring.

As Cyrus was walking down the aisle, making it to the apron, Bad Boy peeled off his vest, tossing it to the outside as well as his wooden cane. Once Cyrus stepped through the ropes, Bad Boy immediately went to throw some forearms into the back of Cyrus! Looking to get the early jump in the match and early advantage!

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:48 pm
Cyrus was only half-way through the ropes before he was pummeled in the back by Bad Boy's forearms! Dropping his Pure Championship, Cyrus reared his chair back and looked to shove the edge into his opponent's midsection.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:51 am
Bad Boy was caught with the chair, turning to the side and stumbling as he doubled over, dropping to a knee. Luckily the ref didn't have the bell ring for the match to start until AFTER Cyrus uses the foreign object! Leaving Bad Boy in quite the disadvantage!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:34 pm
Cyrus tossed his chair to the outside and finally pulled himself the rest of the way through the ropes. Cyrus walked over to Bad and quickly kicked up his foot, looking to plant a boot on his opponent.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:52 am
Bad Boy was kicked in the head! Falling right to his stomach as he held his head, trying to push himself back up to his feet!  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Mister Mirage

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:57 am
The Dream gave his arms a stretch as he allowed Bad Boy some time to get back to his feet. "You want to try that again Bad? I feel like you've forgotten who I am."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:18 pm
((I Apologize for being very inactive.

At the end of the match Good Question runs down, accidentally hitting Bad Boy, allowing Cyrus to hit him with the FTW and pin him for the victory!))  

WhosBadNowBoys1

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games