DT Tricky

Hardcore Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 1:54 pm
To those deemed Worthy:
Congratulations! You've been deemed worthy to attend the greatest competition of all time, the Great Games of Zivoria!
This is quite the rare opportunity, as Zivoria has been ruled by an isolationist king for seven thousand years, and the last time these games were played, a rather unfortunate incident occurred that caused him to shut our borders. Still, now that we have opened them again, we are ready to allow all Blessed Children to come and try their hands at gaining power and prestige for their worlds once more.
You may feel confused, as you couldn't possibly be gifted enough to receive an invitation to compete in the Games, let alone attend, yes? No? WHAT?! They don't know anything about the Great Games outside our world?! This is bad, very very bad! Corris, get them all here, NOW

(I've gotten fed up with my own sloth, and decided to put together something...interesting. PM me if you'd like to join. I only require three things of your character: 1) They must be human. Age, gender, race, etc is not as important, but that they are all human, is. 2) They require a "Gift," be it a magical talent, a weapon or piece of armor, etc. They can even have multiple, but please check with me before giving them just anything. 3) It is highly unlikely that you know anyone else that will be involved in this story. The "Gifts" are as rare as the Spark in MTG, Keyblades in Kingdom Hearts, or true Noble Phantasms in the Fate/ series.)  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:21 pm
Accepted Profiles

First things first, you don't have to send in a profile if you ask to join. It's just for me to keep track of things. If you do wish to send one in, please follow the skeleton template at the end of this post.

Name: Yukarin
World: Solaria
Era of Life: Golden Age
Gift(s): Caller of Winter
Bio: Born on one of the most "accommodating" worlds in the system, Yukarin found that wherever she went, from a young age, her temper would call down unforgiving weather. As she grew older and began to get a better grasp upon it, she found that she was able to make this gift do many things for her, from creating mirrors in the morning with the dew off the window to instantly summoning a whip of water and ice to her side. Her "Gift" is said to come from Kamon, the God of the Frozen Moon.

------

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]World:[/b]
[b]Era of Life:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Gift(s):[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]

DT Tricky

Hardcore Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DT Tricky

Hardcore Shapeshifter

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 2:43 pm
Yukarin hadn't expected her day to begin with an impromptu mail call, a scroll landing on her face. As soon as she'd started reading, it had begun to glow, and she-in all her pajama-covered glory-was whisked from her safe room in her mansion, to the gods-knew-where. When the blinding light and the spinning stopped, she was sitting on her backside in the middle of an office of sorts; there was a massive desk, with several chairs on one side, and a massive, plush-looking chair facing away, out the windows.
Her head turned slightly, and she jumped out of her skin; standing next to her, hand outstretched to help her up, was a dragon-man; he was easily eight feet tall, the whole of his exposed body-arms, face, holy s**t dragon tail-was covered in majestic turquoise scales. When she scrambled back a bit, he gave a mildly pained smile. "I do apologize for the sudden arrival, my lady, but my master is...rather impatient at times, and he was eager to meet those who had inherited the Gifts under his patronage."
Yukarin blinked, finally taking the offered hand after pinching one of her own and realizing she wasn't dreaming. "Good, now that that is done, please turn off the snow," a voice said, presumably from the seat turned away from her. "You're causing my tropical view to be tinted with a frozen hell." She realized the blue rose mark on her shoulder, just inside her collar, was glowing with a frosty blue color. She concentrated, as she'd learned how to do as a little girl, and the snow falling lazily past the window turned into raindrops for about ten seconds, then the sky was clear again.
"Better," the voice said again, the chair slowly turning. Yukarin once again had to pinch herself when she saw the person sitting in the chair; he looked absolutely normal, from the black hair and dark eyes to the clear signs of aging in a manly beard and small wrinkles around his eyes. Even his clothing, a typical business suit with a few nobleman's touches, wasn't that odd to her, the daughter of a businessman. "Well take a seat. I have a feeling we'll be joined by the others soon enough, and I'd rather not go through all of this for each of you."
"Each of us? Just how many Gifts can a man like you be patron over? And I thought that Lord Kamon was the one who had given me my Gift."
The old man sighed, and the dragon-man crept a bit closer. "As he said, we should wait for the full reveal, but I can at least explain that last bit. Each deity, no matter what world, is ruled by the True Gods of Zivoria. Every Gift they forge, is given power by their Patron God. Sir Kamon, bless him, has been a Solarian deity since he obtained the Gift of Life in the last open Great Games some...seven thousand years ago?"  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games