Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Soviet Son

Businessman

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 7:49 pm
[reserved, no interruptions]  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 12:21 am
Finally, from what felt like a never-ending commercial break, the WWF logo had appeared in the bottom right corner of television screens in millions (and millions) of the company's fans. In her cute baby blue dress stood the backstage reporter Renee Young. She looked straight into the camera lens . With her typical smirk, she raised the backstage microphone to her lips.

"Please welcome my guest at this time, Renegade Young."

Emerging from the right side of the camera shot came the California Kid. He wasn't too happy apparently, for his demeanor showed no signs of gratitude or relief, although he always covered most his facial expressions with his used pair of Ray Bans. Many fans cheered loudly at the sight of the rising star, and internet marks never went against their favorite indie darlings. At least not within the first few months of their mainstream debut.

"Renegade, in your Wrestlemania debut, you fell down with the Money in the Bank briefcase. However, you weren't the only one to do that. What are your thoughts going forward?"

She raised the microphone to a man who had only spoken once in front of a world wide audience. He would try to make this brief and to the point just like the first time, but Young's mind had been infected with thoughts surrounding the ladder match he just competed in. The bruises all over his chest and face had shown how much winning that contract meant and still means to him.

"Renee... I have a dream. In fact, throughout my entire life, I've had dreams. I used to dream as a kid that I would become a professional wrestler, when I became a professional wrestler I had a dream of making it to the World Wrestling Federation, and when I made it here... I had a dream that I would beat former world champions. All those dreams became goals that I sacrificed my life for, and all those goals came true. In fact, I had this dream last week that I would fall down with the briefcase, and I nearly killed myself to do that. But I didn't fall alone... Cyrus fell with me too. And you're not stupid Renee, you know in this business there's only one way to prove things."

"So Cyrus, I know you're listening. I know you've studied up on me a little more and got a taste of what I could do at Wrestlemania. But add this to your notes: I have proven myself over and over and over again, and when we fight for that Money in the Bank contract, it will be no different. I know you call yourself the dream. But my dreams are a lot different than yours. Your dreams are just nicknames, my dreams are goals. YOUR dreams are an illusion, MY dreams are reality. And inside this briefcase..."

Renegade raised a black briefcase that clearly wasn't holding the Money in the Bank contract. That shiny gold case was in the hands of ownership while these two men were busy figuring it out.

"... is a dream much bigger than yours."

The California Kid walked away from the line of vision and all that could be seen was Renee feeling flabbergasted as usual.  

The Soviet Son

Businessman

HiroShinMozas

Aged Hero

5,050 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:42 pm
As Renegade Young spoke with Renee Young, in the corner of the view of the camera, standing off to the side and watching with dead eyes, was the masked hunter known only as Reliquished. He stood there and stared, watching on as Renegade Young continued on and on about his dream, his goals, and Cyrus "The Dream" Leone. The things Renegade said, they resonated with Relinquished. Such a young wrestler, his confidence, his sheer natural ability, his great composure under the bright lights...It interested Relinquished. It spoke with him. He needed to know more. He needed to speak to Renegade Young. He needed to help him. He felt so compelled, down in the inner workings of his soul.

Walking into frame, Relinquished stepped into the interviewing spotlight with Renee Young. He looked down at her, the young woman frozen in fear by the presence of the behemoth with a knack for delivering pain. He stood there and stared at her for what felt like forever before finally turning and following down the path that Renegade Young had taken. A path Relinquished wanted to trek as well.  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games