User Image
In between matches, the face of none other than Luca Leone appeared over the titantron. Despite being laid out at Wrestlemania and missing her shot at the Money in the Bank, she appeared to be in good health tonight. "Good evening Legacies! I'm Luca Leone, and I'm here tonight to introduce the man who defeated the God of Time and Wrestlemania and became co-winner in the Money in the Bank ladder match! He's held seven world titles in the WWF, holds the record for most undisputed championship wins, the Money, the Pure, the Dream-"
User Image
"-He is Cyrus ********' Everblaze!" Joe the pizza guy suddenly stepped in front of Luca, cutting her off. He then turned to look back at the young Leone. "I'm the manager, I do the backstage segments. Stick to wrestling sweetheart!"

Luca glared at Joe and began muttering in Spanish as she walked away.

"Job stealing hack..... Anywho," Joe looked to his left and the camera panned out to reveal the man of Dreams himself, Cyrus Everblaze. "Champ, last night, you beat Chrono in the first Pure rules match in the WWF, and won the Pure Championship. That's clear enough. However, what wasn't clear was before that in the Money in the Bank ladder match. Both you and Renegade's hands were on that briefcase when it came down, making you both co-holders of the briefcase until a true winner can be crowned. Everyone's already heard from Renegade, but what are your thoughts?"
User Image
"Let me tell you something Joe, I ******** kids, they always say the same bullshit and try to prove a point by taking on the man of Dreams. You're an illusion, your Dream will become a nightmare, blah blah blah. Don't even get me started on that ******** from 2013! What was his name again?"

"That was-"

"Nah, you know what, it doesn't matter. But what does matter is that this poor kid doesn't even have his facts straight! Renegade, I encourage you to say whatever you need to say. Get it all out and off your chest because when we're one on one in that ring, you're going be getting the reality, the 100% authentic reality. I'm going to be whuppin' your rookie a** up and down the WWF arena! Simple and clear? And let me tell you something Joe, I have plans to make this my grandest year yet. You better believe after I put Renegade in check, the next night I'll be cashing in Money in the Bank." Cyrus looks directly in the camera. "That's right, I'm looking at you Hiro. You better keep that championship until then. Now, I think I have a match to get to..."