Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Forum Homepage
So...helppppp.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orpheusxxx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:56 pm
So, a long time ago I had been apart of gaia. I made some great friends..... and met (online) the first guy I had feelings for. Eventually my mom found out and went complete crazy, to the point she deleted my gaia account and proceeded to block all my friends. This is where you guys come in! I want to hunt them down as crazy as that sounds and given how many years its been.... it was around 2011 or 2012 I think.... The first person i'm looking for is a guy named Jesse, unfortunately I don't have a last name. He lived in California and had a boyfriend at the time, we talked about drawing and just life. His parents are divorced, and has a twini sister I believe.... I know not a lot of details but the best I have at this time... :/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:34 pm
Unfortunately I don't have the answers you're looking for, but I wish you the best of luck. I hope that in addition to looking for Jesse, you're also opening yourself up to meeting people in your area and exploring a little bit of the fun of gay life now that you hopefully have more freedom to do so. Best of luck.  

Tia_Jamon

TigerLilyChick

Devoted Lovergirl

20,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:35 pm
Do you remember your friends' usernames?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:55 am
TigerLilyChick
Do you remember your friends' usernames?

No unfortunately sad (  

Orpheusxxx

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:40 am
I dunno honey... a guy you sorta knew on the internet half a decade ago? I'd go with Tia_Jamon's suggestion and think about move on. Jesse probably has... If either of you really expected the other to wait around without any communication for 5 years.... I mean I don't mean to be cynical... but... That s**t is kinda ********. You're both better off making new connections. If you bump into Jesse I'm not saying don't try to reconnect... just don't hold yourself back on behalf of someone who might not be doing the same for you.

Good luck.  
Forum Homepage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff