Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Bad Boy & Good Question vs The Inversions

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:32 pm
HI OMEGA!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:21 am
This was it, the first match for The Inversions since they lost their WWFG Tag Team Championship's. The lights in the arena dimmed as the match seemed to finally about to start. Just then an ominous moan like sound could be heard from the PA System before a ticking sound began accompanying it.

"ONE! TWO! WHOOP WHOOP!"

The crowd turned towards the entrance as out from behind the curtain came out none other than the former champions, Kid Alpha & Gamma Daiou, The Inversions!! They were decked out in lavish fur coats. Instead of their usual black shiny pants they seem to be wearing some blood red long tights that shine so bright the crowd better be wearing their shades! The crowd booed loudly as the challengers once again had their masks hidden under the same Black Skull Helmets they've worn several times. The helmets are different this time however as half of them are covered in Calvera style paint but the other halves are completely blank save for the bright red eye, the left for Alpha and the right for Gamma. They began making their way down the aisle, harassing the fans by stealing their food and then throwing it back in their faces and even punching some of the older fans in attendance.

"I just want, I just want (I just want)
I just want, I just want, (I just want)
I just want, I just want, (Everything)
I just want, I just want (I just want)
I just want, I just want (I just want)
Everything for me!!! (I just want)

I want everything you've got!! (I just want)
All I want is you and much more for me again (I just want)
ONE! TWO! WHOOP WHOOP!"

The Inversions made it down to ringside and walked over towards the ring announcers. "You know what's going to happen to poor Bad Boy?? That's a Good ******** Question bitches!" Kid Alpha shouted at the Ring Announcers before slamming the top of the table to scare them before they headed towards the ring.

"Ladies and Gentleman the following contest is a Tag Team Match and it is scheduled for One Fall!! Introducing first, they weighed in tonight at a combined weight of 517 lbs. 'The Rudo Of Another Level' Kid Alpha, 'The Silent Destroyer' Gamma Daiou they are The Inversiooooooooooooooooons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Inversions both climbed up on opposite corners and raised their arms high up as the crowd booed loudly, they descended from the turnbuckle and removed their fur coats but kept their helmets on as they awaited their opponents to enter the ring.

Kid_Omega91

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:00 pm
Once the entrance of the Inversions ended, Strange Clouds by B.O.B started up with the lights turning to a dark green. Out of the curtain, to the middle of the stage came Bad Boy, and for the third show in a row the crowd was on their feet, giving him a standing ovation! Pausing in the middle of the stage, Bad stared down at the Inversions, rotating his shoulder in preparation. Wearing his normal black pants with the green stripe and dollar signs, a long with the signature cane in hand.

He turned to his side, beckoning a rather resistant Good Question to walk out from the curtain. Seemingly calm, Bad Boy gave a few words to Good Question, who didn't seem phased by what was said, looking wherever he pleased. The two would start walking down the ramp, Good Question in front, a faster pace than Bad Boy.

Justin Roberts: And the opponents, first, weighing 352 pounds, GOOD QUESTIONNNNNNN! His partner; from Cleveland, Ohio; weighing 234 pounds; BAAAAAAD BOYYYYYYY!

Getting at the end of the ramp, Question was about ready to charge in, but Bad Boy stepped in front of him. He didn't want to start the match off with a brawl, yet. Feeling as though he would've wanted a clean match, Bad Boy orders Question to simply take it easy on entering the ring.

Which Question against his will, obliges, and simply pulls the top rope to help him up to the apron, and steps over the top rope into the ring. Bad Boy hopping off the steps onto the apron, pulling on the top rope to jump over the ropes into the ring. Raising his arm, walking to the center of the ring, staring down Alpha and Gamma.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:05 pm
Alpha and Gamma stare at their opponents through their helmets, it seems there is some kind of friction between them. Alpha has decided to start things off as he motions for Gamma to exit the ring. He stands in his corner waiting for his opponent to come to him

Kid_Omega91

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:15 pm
Good Question was starting to step forward, but Bad Boy stood in front, backing him up to their corner. Hearing a few things like "Remember what I said before" for what was seemingly a pep talk. Question begrudgingly stepped over the top rope and stood on the apron.

Bad Boy turned around and looked at Alpha. Both men were pretty similar in size, so Bad Boy would look to use his experience to his advantage. The bell would ring and Bad starts off with an offer to lock up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:00 pm
Alpha watched as Good Question was seemingly annoyed by Bad Boy's suggestions. Alpha stood in his corner and unlatched his helmet to reveal his mask was half of his usual Black Calavera style but the right half was a Death Mask that looked eerily similar to Matt Shanahan.

He walked forward and as it seemed he was gonna accept the lock up he quickly pulled away and walked back towards his corner "Give me the fat guy, I wanna see if he's as useless as he is stupid. Alpha mockingly spoke as he pointed at Good Question

Kid_Omega91

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:57 am
Bad Boy saw the pull back and took a few steps back himself. Hearing what Alpha says, he turns one second to Good Question and turns back to Alpha shaking his head, wagging his finger.

"Nah, you're not getting him!"

Bad would point to himself...

"You're getting me! You're going to get ripped apart!"

Finally slapping his bicep in the 'Up yours' sign before yelling out "b***h!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:39 am
Alpha grinned devilishly under his mask, such a little devil he was, but thankfully his ploy had still paid off in spades. "You see that Ton's Of Fun?? He doesn't think you can get the job done against little old me." Alpha shouted as he began walking forward looking to meet Bad Boy in the center of the ring.

Kid_Omega91

Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games