Reply Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)
MAIN EVENT! OMEGA VS HIRO SHIN MOZES!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:37 pm
A SPECIAL MAIN EVENT MATCH! HAVE A GOOD ONE GENTLEMEN!

Kid_Omega91

CPrinceOfAllSaiyans

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 am
The crowd was in eager anticipation for the Main Event, a Champion Vs Champion match. A rather rare spectacle nowadays especially since both men had very successful appearances at Wrestlemania. Hiro successfully regained the WWFG Legact Championship, meanwhile Omega not only retained his WWFG Intercontinental Championship but also ended both Matt Shanahan's Undefeated Streak but his career as well. Needless to say the hype is real, DAMN REAL!!! The crowd eagerly awaited the arrival of the first participant ready to boo the hell out of Omega or to sing the praises of their Hiro. The lights go off in the arena as a hush falls over the crowd who only have their cellphones flash lights on to try and see something. The crowd is starting to get annoyed before finallyI Hope You Suffer by AFI begins playing over the PA system as the crowd no longer remains silent, booing loudly as they knew the b*****d who was associated with this song.

A single spotlight shines down on the top of the ramp to reveal Omega kneeling down with a towel over his head, his arms revealing several of the new scars he was given by The Storm in their explosive No Disqualification Match. Omega stood up, albeit with his head hung downwards still as he began walking down the aisle, completely ignoring the fans as usual as they rained down with their boos and trash. Omega makes it down to ringside as the announcer starts doing his job.

"Ladies and gentleman it is now time for the Main Event of the Evening! This is a special Champion Vs Champion match and it is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, from Anaheim, California. He weighed in at 226 lbs. He is the King Of Lucha, The Aerial Assassin, & The WWFG Intercontinental Champion. Ladies and gentleman, this is OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

As the announcer finished Omega climbed up the nearby turnbuckle and raised his arm to a roar of loud boos from the crowd, he flipped them off before removing his towel to reveal a mask similar to the Death Masks that looks eerily similar to Matt Shanahan's face. He descended the turnbuckle and awaits his opponent in the corner.

Kid_Omega91

Kid_Omega91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:51 pm
After what felt like 9 days, bordering on 10, Omega was starting to get frustrated that his opponent had yet to appear. He walked towards Justin Roberts and stared at the man blankly. Justin was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable, and understandably so, he managed to mutter out "W-wh-wha-what do you want Omega?" he fearfully asked, his voice trembling as he did. Omega stared at him some more before grabbing him by the tie and pulling him close, "Give me your mic." he angrily hissed in a hushed voice as Roberts fumbled and tried to hand him the mic but in his fear ended up dropping it to the ground. Omega stared at Roberts as he slowly reached down to pick up the mic, but just before touching it Omega kicked his hand away. "Leave, now!" he angrily shouted as Roberts complied and quickly exited the ring trying to avoid any further issues with Omega.

Omega bent down and picked up the mic, he walked towards his corner and pulled himself up and sat down on the top. He rolled his shoulders and very audibly cracked his neck and let out a relieved sigh. "Sorry about that folks, just gimme a minute to recompose myself." he jokingly spoke as he continued cracking his knuckles holding the mic close so that way it echoes around the arena causing some in the audience to cringe. "So, back to business. Let me ask you guys who do you like better your Intercontinental Champion, your King of Lucha, Omega, or Hiro??" he paused as the crowd began chanting loudly for Hiro. "Good, good, now let me ask you all something else. Where exactly is your precious Hiro?? Hmm??" he asked with a mocking tone as the crowd started quieting down, unsure of that themselves. "You see, while I might be a b*****d and a villain and all those other lovely insults you hurl my way, I at least have the balls to show up to my scheduled match. Hiro hasn't been seen anywhere in the back, and that is the guy that you all Cheered and Willed to the Main Event of Wrestlemania. That's your WWFG Legacy Champion! That's your Hiro!" he began raising his voice not into a shout exactly but being much louder than usual.

"You see folks I said it a few weeks ago, there are no more heroes. You all willed Matt Shanahan to destroy me at Wrestlemania and he failed you, you all willed Hiro to win the WWFG Legacy Championship at Wrestlemania and yet he fails to show up for his match against the greatest Villain in Professional Wrestling today. See folks you shouldn't bet anything on Heroes because in the end they're all selfish cowards who only use you to get ahead, whereas a man like me did it all for himself and by himself. So whoever is in charge of booking here, at the next Pay-Per-View just book me versus this no showing hack so I can be the Undisputed WWFG Champion got it you stooges??" Omega threw the mic over his shoulder and climbed down. He then exited the ring and proceeded to leave through the audience.

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games