Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Favorite Voice Actors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:42 pm
Favorite Voice Actors

All Anime has Voice Actors and Actresses in them. They give a voice to the many characters that we like and Love. Some Otaku go to conventions just to meet them, thank them, and get their autographs. Let us know who your favorite voice actor is and what character and show that they are from. If you can't pick one feel free to make a list.

One of my favorite Voice actresses is Cristina Vee. She does the English voice for one of my favorite characters Sailor Mars from the Blu Ray remake of the Sailor Moon series. I Love how she brings out the personality of Sailor Mars and how she makes her sound on the show.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:20 pm
☯★

My dream career would be to become a voice actress. I have many favourite voice actors/actresses who are so inspiring to me. A few are:

Vic Mignogna (I met him and have a pic/signature of him) he's so sweet!
Todd Haberkorn- also so sweet!
J. Michael Tatum
Johnny Yong Bosch
Cherami Leigh
Colleen Clinkenbeard
Monica Rial

Honestly, there are just too many takented voice actors and actresses. I love them all in their own way! <3

★☯

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:33 pm
Starz-N-Madness
☯★

My dream career would be to become a voice actress. I have many favourite voice actors/actresses who are so inspiring to me. A few are:

J. Michael Tatum
Johnny Yong Bosch
Cherami Leigh
Colleen Clinkenbeard
Monica Rial

Honestly, there are just too many takented voice actors and actresses. I love them all in their own way! <3

★☯

I've met Quinton Flynn at Otafest 2015 and Vic Mignogna at Otafest Aurora 2015! I agree that Vic is so sweet. People really need to stop hating him and other voice actors.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:55 pm
My favorite voice actors or actresses, including some characters that they voice as that I like (from the top of my head; I'm sure I've missed some characters that I like), are:

gaia_star J. Michael Tatum: Kyoya (Ouran High School Host Club), Rei (Free!), Sebastian (Black Butler)
- I will be meeting him on Sunday, July 3, at Otafest 2016.
gaia_star Johnny Yong Bosch: Ichigo (Bleach)
- I will be meeting him next week on Friday, July 1, at Otafest 2016.
gaia_star Quinton Flynn: Axel/Lea (Kingdom Hearts), Reno (Final Fantasy)
- As previous mentioned in another post, I have gotten his autograph and a picture with him. I was cosplaying as my version of what Lea (Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance) would wear instead of that Organization XIII coat of his.
gaia_star Todd Haberkorn: Allen (D. Gray-man), Haru (Free!), Natsu (Fairy Tail)
- I will be meeting him next week on Saturday, July 2, at Otafest 2016.
gaia_star Vic Mignogna: Ed (Fullmetal Alchemist), Tamaki (Ouran High School Host Club), Zero (Vampire Knight)
- As previous mentioned in another post, I have gotten his autograph and a picture with him. I was cosplaying as Zero (Vampire Knight).

I can really recognize some of their voices in certain works that they are in.

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Starz-N-Madness
Crew

Beloved Star

7,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:56 am
KayaLing
Starz-N-Madness
☯★

J. Michael Tatum
Johnny Yong Bosch
Cherami Leigh
Colleen Clinkenbeard
Monica Rial

★☯

I've met Quinton Flynn at Otafest 2015 and Vic Mignogna at Otafest Aurora 2015! I agree that Vic is so sweet. People really need to stop hating him and other voice actors.

☯★

So why do they hate on him and other voice actors? I think they are so talented.

★☯

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:35 pm
I love love love spike spencer. I got to meet him at an anime con in texas once he was there an extra two hours just to sign my copy of Evangelion >///< he also totally agrees that shinji is a b***h! <********  

Edoroth

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:26 am
Edoroth
I love love love spike spencer. I got to meet him at an anime con in texas once he was there an extra two hours just to sign my copy of Evangelion >///< he also totally agrees that shinji is a b***h!

#********

Evangelion is one of my all time favorite Anime series!! That had to have been really cool to meet spike spencer. Their is so much to do at a con that I haven't had time to meet Voice Actors. Due to the stories that I have heard it's going to be worth my time to meet some of these special people. I really want to meet Cristina Vee who does the "English" voice of Sailor Mars for the Sailor Moon remake series in Blu Ray.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:49 am
My favorite voice actor of all time is Crispin Freeman. He not only acts, but he produces, helps write scripts, and he's very involved. His intensity and dedication improve every show he's a part of. His convention panels are both informative and hilarious! I loved the ones I've seen, and I'm always watching others on YouTube too. ^^ I met him IRL at Anime Central a couple years ago. Guys, his eyes are inhumanly blue. It's really unusual.

The only female English dub voice I like is Kari Wahlgren. Luckily for me, she's in a number of shows with Crispin Freeman, sometimes as a love interest heart Her voice has great range, from the ridiculous Haruko from FLCL to the dual role of twin sisters Saya and Diva from Blood+. She is incredible and I love her.

Llarian

Valiant Leaf

Cute Apple Pie-chan

Friendly Gaian

9,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:33 am
My favourite seiyuus are Park Romi, Kugimiya Rie, Yamaguchi Mayumi, Nozawa Masako and Seki Tomokazu.

I prefer the original voices in the animes.  
Convention Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games