Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:44 am
User Image

Choices had been made - they'd have to meet with an individual known to the pride as 'Little Mama' or her significant other 'Big Papa'. What had he done this for? A girl? The dark lion had taken to a softly beaten path, one that appeared to be seldom used and likely was taken as a one way route. This lead him to believe there was something on the otherside, or not. He couldn't be to sure.

As he walked he shook his head, the commitment that had just made would effect both of them, he often wondered how they would do in a pride. This would be the ultimate test, survive in a pride or be killed by it. Ahriman knew the strength of himself and his brother, but there was strength in numbers. They'd never survive - or if they did they'd be on the run for quite some time, if not for their whole lives. He shuddered at the thought.

"So why."

The words echoed softly throughout the space surrounding him, they weren't asked in a question, more a statement. He knew why. He knew what his weakness had been, that he'd seen the strong way that female reacted and yet he hadn't the foggiest how to approach that subject. Perhaps it would never actually present itself, he wouldn't know. The lion paused in his step and dropped his rump, right smack on the path. This was a mess.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:11 pm
User Image

Korres was on patrol. It was her normal task if she did not have another one assigned to her. She was beginning to be restless, always patrolling. Kose had settled on her shoulders sometime earlier, the bird swaying with the movement of her shoulders, but she shrugged him off a few moments later.

"Fly ahead, scout the area," She said to him sweetly, though it was never a command. He rearranged some of the blonde fur upon her head, making a small cooing sound before flying off in compliance.

She huffed a sigh and smiled at the direction her avian companion had gone and continued her trek. It didn't take her much longer to see a familiar shape seated directly in her path.

"Ahriman?" She said, more as a greeting than an actual question. A way to get his attention without startling him. "What brings you out here today?"

Mysses Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 9:25 am
Shoulders tensed as alarm bells rang internally at the sound of wings flapping, when the didn't become apparently close he allowed his shoulders to roll into a more relaxed position. Then she spoke. His shoulders tightened up and the rest of his body followed suit - of course, today of all days, as he sat there with his thoughts would she decide to show.

"Korres." He said, in a greeting that was possibly more cold than he had intended given his current state. The dark lion turned finally to face his companion, but truly never lifted his rump off the dusty ground. "My thoughts bring me out here." His answer was simple and quaint. Ahriman certainly didn't hate the lioness, quite the opposite and thus it made things difficult to truly comprehend - a lot had changed in a small amount of time and although a majority were his own choices it didn't change the fact that he was having a case of joiners remorse.

"How are you today?"

There, he'd filled a silence that he was anticipating. Gave a shake to the deep red mane and tried to force himself to relax a touch - after all he had begun to feel something at first sight, it was always a possibility that he was the only thing locking him down, perhaps the feelings were one sided.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:48 pm
Korres 'hmmm'ed at the answer and she sat near the lion she had brought into the fold. Dwn'r had praised her, but she new the leopardess had someone watch the pair of brothers at all times. They would likely be watched for some time before the Lil Mama could trust them.

Its what had happened to her, after all. Kose had mumbled that he had seen others in her ears when she was still under close watch. Their home could not be discovered though, that would be bad. There would be so much bloodshed if that ever happened.

"What's on your mind?" She asked, not unkindly. Maybe he wanted to leave, and she didn't want that at all. Not only because he would have to die, but she was growing fond of his company. If she could ease his thoughts, just a little, that would be enough.

Abominable Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:53 am
When she travelled her way over to him he gave her the courtesy of adjusting himself to better look at her. Growing up he didn't learn to many manners, not immediately, but one that stuck was in memory due to a rather harsh scolding he and his delinquent brother received from their Mother. Ahrimans ears flicked towards her, then backwards before returning to her. It had become apparent, recently at least, that the brothers were being followed - there was plenty of logic to it and certainly no reason to feel strangely, yet he did.

"Plenty." He mumbled, not sure of how to truly answer the question without vomiting a lot of unnecessary verbage, but he decided to go ahead with a more in depth answer. "We've been in the roguelands so long that I find it strange to be tied down to one space." Ahriman rolled his shoulders in a partial shrug as he spoke. "It'll fade, I'm sure it will." He gave a slight, unsure smile at his own 'comforting' words that left him feeling strangled.

"How long are we watched for?" He asked, changing subjects a little bit, though he was genuinely curious about the matter. To be watched, meant not getting away with anything - even if it were innocent fun. That meant plenty of games on hold until further notice.

Seaki

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 6:26 pm
Korres hummed softly at the response. She could imagine there was a lot to think about. The brothers had wandered too close to their lands, quite by accident, and now they were stuck here as members, or put to death. There had been very few, very trusted members that had left the pride. Atama, Dwn`r's first born daughter was one of them, but the leopardess had long since returned to the pride. She was being watched as well.

"That depends on the one watching you and how quickly they thing you're a trustworthy member of our pride," She answered. "It shouldn't be long now, though. I was watched quite closely as well, but the pride was only just beginning to rebuild when I joined." She was watched for quite a long time, with Mpenzi practically breathing down her neck at every turn. The Big Papa's sibling was a force to be reckoned with, but she was a lot calmer now, less quick to attack unprovoked.

Korres sat near the other. "Perhaps one day you'll come to like it here as I have..."

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Ctrl F Greenie
Crew

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:43 pm
He appeared thoughtful before her. Ahriman would have a lot on his mind for quite a long time, there could be no doubt about that. An ear twitched towards her to listen attentively, but he seemed off in the distance. The lion barely budged when she sat next to him. After a moment or two he peered towards her and actually looked at her instead of seeming 'off'.

"That's reasonable." A simple response while his mind collectively banished other thoughts to better appreciate her company. He enjoyed the honesty from Korres. "If I come to like the pride it won't be because of the pride." He said with an impish grin to her. The sass he had previously shown in their other meetings shone through once again.

"What made this home for you?" He wondered out loud, not realizing he'd spoken until the sentence was completely out.

Seaki

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:23 pm
"I had a different home, before." She told him. Her voice was soft as she reminisced. "It was a lot different from this place, though. Part of growing up was to leave, and find our way. I got lost, of course, but I was found." She gave a small laugh. She had flourished under the guidance of another and came into herself as best as she could. She was still growing, of course. "I needed a purpose, and this gave me one."

She gave pause for a moment, trying to decide on something. She took a deep breath and looked back towards the sky for her faithful companion. It only took her a moment to spot him, very much in tune with him. He circled one and flew off again.

"Follow me, I have something to show you," She told him and padded off in the direction Kose flew, not stopping to make sure he followed her.

Ctrl F Greenie

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

[IC] Kuuza-upanga Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out