Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
PBJWB and Ghost's High School AU (Private) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:17 pm
Adrian Atticus Altier
User Image
"People..."
☰☰☰☰☰
And there she was, approaching the table that Adrian and Daesha were seated at. Maybe the question that Daesha had was a question of invitation. Adrian smiled inwardly at the idea. He should definitely invite her to sit with him more often. Unfortunately it seems the two fo them are always so caught up in their books. His being textbooks and workbooks, while Alessa looks to be quite the bookworm.
Adrian watched Alessa as she neared the table. Her hair was so beautiful, he imagined it must be very soft. And her hands looked just as soft, if maybe a bit calloused...?
Watching in silence, Adrian was about to offer Alessa a grin and wave, and then proceed to ask her to sit with them. But Daesha had something else in mind, it seemed.
Frozen. That's what Adrian was. He sat staing past Alessa toward the wall beyond. Daesha was asking her some very specific questions it seemed. He couldn't move, he just hoped--
Oh. She doesn't like anyone at the school... Adrian sat with a dumbfounded blank expression as Alessa hurried back off away from the table.

Adrian finally looked over to Daesha again, and then down to his second apple. "Daesha," Adrian started, grabbing his things and standing, "hm, I'll see you later." he said flatly as he turned and left the cafeteria. He couldn't believe she did that. He'd get her back. Soon, he would get her back for that. He just had to figure out exactly who it was Daesha had her sight set on.

☰☰☰☰☰
"...just aren't my forte."

chaoticoblivionette
smooth as a babys bottom wink wonk SO GOOD SOOOOO GOOD AAAAAAAAA SU is the bomb dot com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
"This situation, would you call it love?
Clinging tight, struggling on toward yet unknown goals..."
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha could feel her heart sink into the pit of her stomach as both of her peers walked away, stuck in a daze until Adrian was nearly out the door, "Ah, Adrian! Wait!"
However, her calls would simply fall upon deaf ears as the door to the outer hallway slammed shut. She knew she messed up. She felt absolutely horrible to think that she could have possibly embarrassed one of her best friends. The girl let out a defeated sigh, closing her eyes and burying her face in the nook of her elbow. Way to go, Daesha... What in the world were you thinking? She continued to sit there, bathing in the sweet protection of self pity. If only the bell would ring so that she'd have something, anything else to do. More than anything, she needed a smile right now.

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
"Isn't this, too, just fate and nothing more?
Fade away, fade away, I say to our love."
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
I really wish I could snuggle with you right now. It sounds like it would be absolutely phenomenal. But, hey! All in due time, right? Also, either they don't post the new episodes until midnight or KissCartoon is hella ahead because I watched the Peridot episode at 4:00 AM last night. lol

chaoticoblivionette

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:26 pm
No one understands me, or even cares...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ʀɛɳ ɦɛwitt

Ren walked through the cafeteria, humming a song they'd listened to recently, and looked around with a grin spread across their face. They happily chomped away at the cinnamon roll in their hands. Looking to a certain table, Ren spotted his friend's gorgeous locks of rainbow pastel hair. God, they were so jealous of her long, beautiful hair.
Sitting down suddenly next to the girl, Ren pet her head lightly, "Aw, Daesha are you sleepy? Or upset?" Ren asked the gal curiously. They wanted to make sure that Daesha was okay. With her face hidden they couldn't quite tell.
"Wakey wakey, morning eggs n' bakey! Or, however it goes!" they mused in a quiet, slightly higher-pitched than their normal voice, tone. Ren couldn't go around talking with their normal voice, they disliked that voice. Too masculine, macho y macho.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm trapped in a glass box, please let me out.

chaoticoblivionette
Ah, I think KC is just a bit behind! :3c also i cannot believe you stayed up that late x_x

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:33 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha sat up, a look of defeat smeared across her beautiful little face, "Good morning, Ren.. I got something for you at the store yesterday."
She didn't even try to hide the sadness in her eyes as she pulled an entire cellphone box and handed it over to her friend. The newest smartphone on the market in the color pink and Daesha doesn't even crack a smile. Was she really that upset?

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
Aw, dang it! That sucks... AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T BELIEVE I STAYED UP THAT LATE. I WAS UP UNTIL 10 AM JUST LAST WEEKEND. Also, why does it feel like the number 10 is lowercase...? That bothers me a lot.

chaoticoblivionette

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:04 am

ʀɛɳ ɦɛwitt

Ren's smile disappeared as they watched their friend. She looked very defeated.
Taking the cellphone case, Ren didn't open it just yet. Instead, they put it down on the table in front of them (along with that cinnamon roll). Then Ren leaned over and tugged Daesha in for a hug. She was there for them all the time, now Ren could be here for her!
"Daesha, what's wrong? Did something happen? Do you want the rest of my cinnamon roll?" They questioned her, petting the top of her pastel locks very lightly with a concerned smile.

chaoticoblivionette
I knOW TRUE! Andddd.. I don't know?? 10? 1?? ah???

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
𝑫𝒂𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒂 𝑩𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

Daesha buried her face into her friend's shoulder, wrapping her arms around them as she held back tears, "I th-think I just embarrassed Adrian right in front of his crush, and now he might hate me. I wouldn't blame him if he did! I wasn't thinking, Ren! I... I'm a terrible friend... I should have never butt in."
The girl was barely keeping herself together as she admitted to what she had done. She couldn't cry. Not when she was the one who did the embarrassing! She could only hope that Alessa had lied or that maybe she would somehow fall for Adrian in the end. Daesha continued to lean against Ren's shoulder, trying everything she could to ignore the strangling feeling in her throat as she let out a quiet whimper.
"R-Ren, I feel terrible! What if I just ruined everything for him? He seemed so upset!"

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼

pbjwb
heart

chaoticoblivionette

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:41 am

ʀɛɳ ɦɛwitt

Ren lightly rubbed Daesha's back, shaking their head at what she was saying. It wasn't like someone could so easily hate such a sweetheart like Daesha. What had happened also could not have been that terrible either, Ren was sure everything would be okay in the end.
"Daesha, shh shh. No worries at all. I'm sure that everything will be okay! Adrian's your friend, it's not like he is going to hold an angry grudge against you. Maybe at most he'll tap you on the head? No, he doesn't seem like the type to do that..." Ren noted as they trailed off for a moment in thought, "But, anyways! No worries Daesha! He was probably just embarrassed. Things will turn out just fine!" Ren reassured their friend in distress.

chaoticoblivionette
heart heart heart

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas