Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:56 pm
Good luck!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:15 pm
Static would begin to be played over the PA. With rain to accompany, to make a creepy atmosphere for the many in attendance and at home.

The crowd would sit there quiet, wondering what was going to happen, knowing a monster was about to make his way out. What more could send shivers down the spine of the men and women, as well as children who bought seats for an event such as this?

The question would be answered as a song made by a band that almost resembled the attitude and look that Omen had. A song that matched the personality of Omen. "If Rain is What you Want" by Slipknot would hit the PA system.

Its been years since anyone
Could be a friend
Its the fear that kills the feeling
In the end
Can we face it?
Can we shape it?
Can we really die?
If rain is what you want
All you have to do is close your eyes
Just close your eyes

The song would play until the end of the chorus, leading to a riff that would ring through the arena as a lone light would shine down center stage. A light that would showcase the man himself, Omen in all his horror-filled glory. He would be wearing a mask carved exactly like a scarecrows. His face was more visible, and from that image, scars could easily be seen across his face. Not everything was visible, but slits around his mouth and eyebrows were obvious if you looked.

He would be wearing the matching attire of a scarecrow. Almost like that image most people perceive when they see him for the first time. It is truly a sight that fills you with horror.

I have watched your resurrection
Start to crawl
Is there any chance in hell? (Any chance in hell?)
Any chance at all?
Do we need it? Do we see it?
Is it really there?
If rain is what you want
Then take your seats
Enjoy the fall
Enjoy the fall

Just like that, another few verses were said as the whole stage would illuminate after hearing the chorus once again. Showing the minitron which contained a field of scarecrows behind him for special effect. Directly in front of Omen who would now proceed to walk to them, were two 4x4s.

(Enjoy the fall)
The only thing deeper than my last breath

The lights would begin to flicker off and on in a violent flash.

The only thing darker than my last death

Once again the lights would strobe in front of the crowd who would stand in awe at the sight of such a presence.

Is the panic, the static
I've come back from the dead
For my solace
We'll never sleep again

Omen would grab the 4x4s and make his way down the ramp with his eyes set on his opponent for tonight. A person who he wanted to torment just like every person he had faced. He wanted the satisfaction of taking one's mind away by pure punishment.

In these diamonds
Were left with colored glass
As pressure takes its toll
We will outlast
But you cant break my heart
As long as I can be myself
Ill never fall apart
And you cant take me in
If Im not broken, break me down
So I will never feel alone again

Omen made it to ringside, finally hauling it up the steel steps after a left turn, and slowly making his way inside the ring. Immediately upon entering the ring, he would get into the face of his opponent. Breathing in, breathing out, breathing in, only to relieve a laugh. A wide-mouthed laugh in the face of a person who dare stand up and fight what he can not beat.

The only thing deeper than my last breath

The lights would begin to strobe again violently, complimenting what was conspiring in front of the crowd.

The only thing darker than my last death

The final strobe would occur, leaving the two opponents now in the light.

Is the panic, the static
I've come back from the dead
For my solace
We'll never sleep again
My solace
We'll never sleep again
My solace
We'll never sleep again
My solace
We'll never sleep again
My solace
We'll never sleep again

The final word would be spoken as his theme would officially cut off and leave Omen standing in a corner. What did he have planned and was his opponent going to survive this brutal match?

somedudewithamic

Phantom

The Mad Land Monarch

Interesting Lunatic

7,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:42 pm
The lights in the arena dim a bit just before the eerie sound of a music box rendition of Vocaloid's Dark Woods Circus begins to play over the PA system. About half-a-minute goes by, the fans sitting there feeling very uneasy. Then, Alister comes out from the back, restrained by a straitjacket and anti-bite mask to prevent any incidents with fans.

"...And his opponent, From The Land of Lunacia, Weighing in at 210 lbs, "The Mad Land Monarch" Alister Liddell!"

Once at ringside, he rolls into the ring under the bottom rope. Alister, then, has the official help him to his feet, undo his jacket, and take off the mask before waiting for the start of the match.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:45 pm
Alister Liddell and Omen. Two entirely different entities. One who was with the crowd, who could relate, and made them feel powerful in their own way. While Omen had no care for people in general, and sought their discomfort for his own entertainment. It was time for a battle. Omen was ready and as the bell rang, he began to circle the ring. Measuring up the smaller man.

somedudewithamic

Phantom

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces