Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
The Little Fox Cub (PRIVATE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:21 pm
Rinji Nakahara was not a mean fox. How could she be? She was such a small, cheerful little girl who was so curious about the world around her. Her parents had done everything in their power since the day she was born to make sure that no harm came her way, but as time passed, that task grew more and more difficult. The cub wandered past burnt down shrines, staring at them with wide, black eyes. The heads of the great kitsune statues were smashed to the side, shattered by the very creatures that built them. Rinji couldn't understand why the humans had hated the kitsune. After all, she was friends with so many of them!

Many of the humans stared at her with a look of pity on their faces while others would walk up and scold her directly. How dare you set foot in our village! Leave, you filthy beast! Nobody wants you here! Rinji didn't like the people who walked up to her. She missed the days where she could lounge around the village eating Mr. Sato's special rice balls as watched the clouds from a soft patch of grass. Maybe it was her ability to take on a human appearance that threatened them? That being said, Rinji never took on the form of another person to make mischief. If she were to play, she was going to look like herself while she did it. Simply looking at the girl, you could tell she was a fox. Her snowy, white hair was chopped short with a single leather band that tucked an annoying clump of hair out of her face. Her eyes were pitch black at the iris, but still portrayed her childlike wonder flawlessly. She wore strange garments of white, black, and red fabrics to further show her pride of her race, even going as far as to keep her ears and tail revealed. Rinji meant no harm to the villagers, but mother and father had said not to stay in the village too long regardless, and she was not one to disobey.

The young vixen wandered into the village, curiously watching men carry bulks of lumber further back into the trees. I wonder what they could be building... Maybe I can go check later! For now, I have more important things to do. As if on cue, the cub immediately dropped down into the grass, making giggling motions as she rolled about, her tail swishing from side to side as she played.

pbjwb
AND IT BEGINS. She's so innocent, omg...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:08 pm
𝕄𝕒π•ͺ𝕦 π•Žπ•’π•£π•¦π•Ÿπ•– β…‹ π”Έπ•œπ•š π•‹π•’π•žπ•’π•œπ• π••π•’
α΅’ cₐₙ'β‚œ bα΅£β‚‘β‚β‚œβ‚•β‚‘, β‚šβ‚—β‚‘β‚β‚›β‚‘ gβ‚‘β‚œ β‚‘β‚˜ β‚’ff β‚˜β‚‘

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
A stern looking woman walked through the village with a boy close by. She kept snapping little phrases directed at him. Varying from keep up to stop slouching. The woman's tone was icy and her eyes unfriendly and disappointed.
It was a nice day, neither too cold nor too hot, but the boy was dressed in attire that looked like cold weather was coming forth. He shuddered a bit as they walked, standing back upright as he held the woman's things that she had purchased nearby at a shop.
"Oh my, is that really what I think it is?" The woman suddenly let her attention leave the boy and watch as a small girl played in the grass. Sneering, the woman neared the child, making a disgusted face as her thoughts became reality. Before the woman appeared to be not just any kind of child, but a fox child. More importantly, a kitsune. Something so vile and horrible as that.
"What a disgusting creature. Shoo yourself right out of this village, you unpleasant monster." The woman commanded the young kitsune with an equally cold tone and hateful eyes. Abruptly looking to the boy beside her, she roughly shoved him, "Well, speak up boy, let her know she's not welcome here, too!" The boy stumbled, desperately clutching onto the things he was carrying so he wouldn't drop any, worriedly glancing from the woman to the kitsune in silence. Angrily, the woman kicked dirt in the small girl's direction, spewing hateful comments.

chaoticoblivionette
aaaa poor bby girl,,, here have mayu and aki right off the ******** bat,,, n sho will be soon

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:25 pm
Rinji stared up at the two with a pair of sad, ebony eyes. What did I do to hurt you? Did I do something bad? Why do you hate me so much? The woman's comments stung as if she been struck by the back of her hand. Disgusting creature? Unpleasant monster? The kitsune child carefully raised her hands, trying to maybe communicate with the woman before her.

What's wrong, miss? Did I do something to make you angry? The girl was obviously confused, and the little boy in front of her looked to feel the same way. However, the Rinji's delicate little hands soon flew to cover her head and the woman kicked soil at her, hate pouring from her mouth in steady streams. Like streams, the kitsune knew that all the sound was was babbling, but it still stabbed at her heart. She knew that she couldn't do anything about the way this woman felt about her, so she simply curled up in a ball, hoping and praying that someone would come to stop her. After all, it wouldn't be wise to attempt self defense with everyone being so tense with eachother right now. Fighting back could only result in more battles.

P-Please stop, miss! I don't know what I did wrong!

pbjwb
Yikes, Mayu. Calm down.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:38 pm
𝕄𝕒π•ͺ𝕦 π•Žπ•’π•£π•¦π•Ÿπ•– β…‹ π”Έπ•œπ•š π•‹π•’π•žπ•’π•œπ• π••π•’
α΅’ cₐₙ'β‚œ bα΅£β‚‘β‚β‚œβ‚•β‚‘, β‚šβ‚—β‚‘β‚β‚›β‚‘ gβ‚‘β‚œ β‚‘β‚˜ β‚’ff β‚˜β‚‘

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The woman continued spewing pure hatred from her lips, oozing out like stinging acid onto this small kitsune child. She angrily cussed her out, called her names, retching so much hatred for just one creature.
As the little girl raised her hands, the woman's eyes widened. Was the kitsune casting a spell? A curse? "She's going to curse us! Ungrateful animal! Evil, ungrateful monster! Do not cast any spells!" the woman began yelling hysterically, panicking and waving her own arms around, only like a madman.
"M-mother.. p-p-please calm down I-I-I don't th-think she--" the boy was stopped mid sentence as the woman suddenly gabbed him by his shoulder harshly, shouting at him.
"Don't you see, Aki! She's cursing us! She's making you think that she isn't evil! You're so weak that you were easy for her to manipulate!" She shook him so roughly that he dropped everything he was holding, causing her to go into further hysterics. Hysteria involving the kitsune, how wicked they are to humans, her own son's uselessness, everything that she deemed horible and bad.

chaoticoblivionette
nah she wont be ******** calm shes too wacko

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:58 pm
The fox quickly scurried backwards, her small chest heaving with panic as the woman screamed out her lies to the village. No! No, miss, you have it all wrong! Please don't say that, it's not safe! However, it was too late for her. A brute of a man exited his residence, his eyes blazing with fury as soon as he spotted Rinji. He charged toward her and the kitsune hastily scrambled to her feet, fleeing further into the town as fearful tears streamed down her face. The man continued after her in a mad sprint, eyes filled with bloodlust and rage.

Mama! Papa! Somebody please help me! I don't want to die! I'm sorry, please don't hurt me! The girl suddenly smashed into the legs of a taller man who smelled of... yokai? A cat demon! Rinji stared up at the man, a pleading look on her face as she cried, reduced to nothing but breathless gasps of sobbing. The man behind her began to catch up as she begged for mercy.

pbjwb
Good point. lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:19 pm
Eventually the small girl was far enough away to no longer see the woman yelling frantically. She certainly was still screeching like some wild animal in distress, though.

The man that Rinji had run into shot her a menacing glare. Oh great, a kid. I'm just so good with kids. he thought to himself. He glanced past her as he saw an angry brute of a man nearing the two of them.

Pupils narrowing into thin slits, this man who was a cat demon picked Rinji up off the ground and with one swift jump, landed atop a nearby building. Scanning the area briefly, he hopped rooftops until the two were into the forest nearby and back on the ground again, far away from the shouts of angry villagers. The villagers seemed satisfied --for now --with running the two out of the village.

"Guess I can't go there anymore. They'll know I'm definitely not a human," he yawned as he set the fox cub girl down onto the ground next to him, "Hey, what are you doing making those damned humans so pissed off? They aren't big fans of things that aren't human, especially kitsune like you! I was this close to successfully infiltrating, pillaging, and destroying that village but you screwed it all up." The man watched her expectantly, waiting for some form of explanation, or anything.
chaoticoblivionette
lol format where xD n ya bye felicia @ mayu. rip aki gotta live with that

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:34 pm
The tiny fox child continued to sob silently, her throat burning from the attempt at the noise. She wrapped her thin arms around one of the man's legs before burying her face in it. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I didn't mean any harm, please don't be angry... I didn't mean to make her scare, so please don't be mad at me. Each and every wail came out as nothing more than a painful sounding wheeze of air; it hurt so much, but she couldn't stop. Every fiber of her being called for her to scream out of fear and sorrow. I don't understand! I don't understand why they hate me! I tried to be a good girl! I tried really hard! I wasn't trying to hurt her, I promise, mister! I'm sorry I made you angry! I'm really sorry!

Rinji suddenly collapsed to her knees, her humanoid form slowly withering away to reveal a single-tailed fox cub cowering on the ground. I'm sorry... I'm very sorry... Thank you for saving me...

pbjwb
Poor bby... Can we just put Mayu in the rope temple and say that she belongs there? lol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:52 pm
Shokatsu couldn't really manage to make out anything she was trying to say. As if she were actually speaking. Sho watched her as she clung to him and sobbed in silence. Maybe she can't speak? That'd make sense.

"Look, I don't--" he stopped talking as she turned into a small actual fox cub. He let out a long, drawn out, tired sigh. Just another kid. He was dealing with yet another kid.
"Oi, stop that. It's pay. You're safe now. Answer me this, with a head shake or nod, you got family around here?" Sho figured the least he could do was bring her back to her family and explain that some villager went nutso on her. "Oh, I'm Shokatsu, just so you know." he added, thinking she'd probably like to know his name at least.
chaoticoblivionette
lLMAO HOLY s**t XD

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100

chaoticoblivionette

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:06 pm
The kitsune cub gave a weak little nod as she tried to catch her breath again, letting out a few coughs as she forced herself to go limp on the ground. Shokatsu... Shokatsu the yokai... I wish I could tell him m-my name, but I don't think he'll understand me... p-plus, I don't have full control over my magic yet... As soon as the vixen gained enough strength, she looked up at the cat before her, flattening her ears to the back of her head before turning her head toward the Aokigahara Forest. They're that way...

pbjwb
Rip Shokatsu though, he's like NOT ANOTHER ONE

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces