Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] The Games We Play (Castiel & Cerrajón)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image

The days were long when one traveled alone and that only meant more time was needed for care. The stallion followed along a waterway deep into the forest to discover a small waterfall with a pooling pond underneath. A relieved smile danced over his face as he took in the lovely sight. What better way to ensure he was clean? All that wooing was worthless if he smelled offensively. His creamy wings opened and with a strong flap, he lifted up into the air and flew under the free falling water several times. Each time caused him the let out a delighted gasp from the cool refreshing splashes. His tail flicked and after a few more passes, he allowed himself to float down into the water.

It was surprisingly deeper than he expected! He had expected to be able to touch the bottom of the pond but when he had to tread water to keep from sinking beneath the surface he swam over toward the banks until he found ground to stand upon. He stood with the waterup to his knees and sighed with such relief. At least he could get his mane with this water. With all this fun before him he let his guard down to the surroundings and all that this water feature might draw him. His blue gaze cast a dream like stare over to the beautiful waterfall. It was just a moment but it was his alone to enjoy this beauty, or so he thought.

Melomar
Hope this is okay to start! OMG I AM SO EXCITED!!! Thankies for rping with me!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 8:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The waterfall's pressure was intense. It could push one's body under in deep river water and shoot it downstream. In a pond with unknown depths, that same body could be sucked down and down forever, at least from the individual's point of view. Cerrajón's mind flickered sharply with fantasies of deep subterranean caves fed by spring water that had been churned full of oxygen by the waterfall. What a beautiful discovery that could be! But after several hours of searching beneath the water's surface, he had yet to find the source of a new adventure. He had yet to reach the bottom as well. So while the new realms continued to be reached only by the milky water's depths, that fact may not remain for long. And not until he had rested, anyway.

The beauty and seclusion of this place was not lost on Cerrajón. Like the pond's newest visitor, he wanted to enjoy the waterfall and pond. Even still submerged, as he passed beneath the fall, the water pounded at sore muscles and almost playfully spun him around. He was reluctant to leave it.

At first, he believed himself truly alone because when he surfaced it was behind the waterfall. The deafening sound muted any that Castiel may have made before taking flight. And it hid Jon's happy sigh. Then something strange happened. The water diverted away from him. Then it was back. And away. This happened several times before curiously, he peered overhead and found the cottony-pink underside of the culprit. Ah. Well then.

Jon did not mind sharing a place like this and promptly ignored Castiel's presence. He slipped below the surface again and let the current take him. When he did surface again, it was with barely the ridge of his spine, long undulating tail to the top of his head, and nostrils. His fins pressed down against his cheeks, he could have been nothing more than a very large snake.

Leena-chan
Of course it's all right! xD <3
Eee, I'm excited too!

edit: (Note: Will replace first post image with cert, once received)
edit2: EEEEE!! Cert! 8D

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:41 am
User Image

There were many words than could be used to describe this particular equine: Handsome, pretty, charming, suave... observant was not one of them when he was alone. When he thought that no other was around, Castiel let his facade of being Prince Charming drop away. In these moments like the one he took now he was an honest and free soul. Not once in all this admiration for the beautiful oasis did he even get the slightest hint there was another present soul nor that he was being watched.

Wings opened shaking free the water that clung to each feather. He gave several mighty flaps and with a powerful leap, he was airborne once more. He flew over to the deepest section he was aware of and let his wings release their skyward hold, sending him plummeting down into the water. SPLASH! The stallion was completely submerged for a moment before bouncing back up to the surface, releasing a joyous, "Ahhh how nice and cooling!" The crisp waters relieved the tension in his body that had built from all that traveling.

His perfect pink curls no longer were poofed around his head but weighed down with his less than perfect dive. A whiny of happiness escaped him as he swam around like a colt who thoroughly enjoyed the water, his pink mane pooling around him with their curls temporarily disrupted. Only in this moment would one get to see how long his mane truly was. His wings opened out and rested over the water's edge. In his natural state, swimming around like this, he was childish and carefree. Only after he swam back to the banks did he take a moment to scan around the water. A curious blue gaze tried to seek out now if there was any danger lurking.

WC: 301

Melomar
YAY FOR JÓN INTERACTIONS

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:04 pm

The snakey form continued to undulate slowly in wide arcs around the pond causing faint ripples in the glassy surface of the pool. But with one loud SPLASH, relaxed and quiet calm shattered into tiny shards. The fins framing Cerrajón's face slapped open as his head shot out of the water, orange eyes like saucers, pupils slit as finely as his sight could manage. Had he finally begun to doze off when he heard Castiel's explosive fall into the pond?

When he surfaced, the pink stallion carried on like a foal playing in rain puddles. Interestingly enough, Cerrajón did not know how a foal might behave, nor that this pink stallion now behaved as one. He was having a wonderful time, that much was certain, and his antics transfixed the snakelike soquili. Cerrajón's head slipped back into the water as before, speaking not a word and making neither sound nor splash. This behavior was most peculiar, his wings interesting, and mane even more still; he was content to watch. But when the other stallion had reached the water's edge and glanced around him looking for danger, Cerrajón expected that the fluffy stallion's gaze would fall upon him. He made no movement to hide himself further, but also made none to expose himself. If his instincts were correct (and they were), perhaps his sky-blue eyesight was just as good.

Leena-chan

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:35 pm
User Image

There was a creeping feeling as though he were not alone slowly falling over him. Finally that soft blue gaze rested over a strange sight. Perhaps a snake? No animal would be treated any the bit differently by this stallion. Immediately his wings fanned open and shivered, shaking free all the droplets of water in an impressive mini drizzle. His head shook next to try and get his mane back in order. It only partially worked as some ringlets still remained weighted down from trapped moisture. A cool voice called out to what he thought was a snake in the water. "Why what do we have here? What are you doing all the way over there?" His voice was warm and inviting. "Why don't come you come over here little fellow? Perhaps we could keep each other company for some time?" To what he could see, this was a large snake but this was still a smaller creature than himself. It occurred to him that with his wings open, he might be intimidating to the reptile, so his wings folded against him and he leaned down a bit to the water, but not enough to point his horn. He gave a soft smile. "Won't you come over and say hi?"
WC: 210

Melomar

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:42 pm

The almost birdlike creature's reaction to Cerrajón was both amusing and disturbing. His creamy wings were impressive, seeming to create the rain as they unfurled in broad display. Reptilian orange eyes were mesmerized momentarily. A long, pink mane was shaken free of water, tightening ringlets giving him a crest not unlike the brown male's, or perhaps that of a cobra. Cerrajón's own instinctive response was to flash his own cheek fins until by preening the winged male made it clear that he had not intended to disrupt or frighten with his mannerisms. When the pink-and-cream stallion beckoned to him, he made conscious efforts to reduce the threat of his display. If he could control his instincts, then this too, was admirable, especially when faced with something reptilian. Most mammals were afraid of them, and with good reason.

Cerrajón's response was slow as the water had made him so; swimming had not only been relaxing, but calming, and the chill had seeped into his muscles. What could this other male want from his company? Each had enjoyed himself alone, so perhaps now that he was given the choice, he realized that he wanted a companion to enjoy it with. Cerrajón could relate to that, though he had not interacted with many other males. Perhaps this would be interesting. Entertaining.

Entertaining: when threat level analysis resulted thusly, the "little fellow" snaked his way toward the shore and just as easily slipped out of the water, one step at a time. The small, snakelike "head" was actually only part of a much larger one, the brightly-colored fins framing all of it together. It was a large head, attached to a long, muscular neck. The snake's "body" was merely the line of this creature's spine. Far larger than average size, this stallion, tall and dark, metallic with bronze and copper "scales," was surely more than the alicorn could have expected. The water cascaded down around him, releasing blooming strands of dainty bladderwort and algaes that should not have been present in such a tumultuous pond. Indeed, upon hitting the water they did spin away and disappear downstream. Cerrajón watched him pointedly for a heartbeat or two, waiting for Castiel's reaction before replying with exactly what had been requested and no more: "Ulun'suti. Giving you space. Perhaps, since you no longer desire solitude. And... 'hi.'"

Leena-chan
Oh good. Smartass from the start. I was beginning to worry! xD
It's been a rough couple of days. I meant for this to be finished days ago. Finishing it up did feel good though.

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:41 pm
User Image

His gaze was kind and gentle at first but the more the vision of this 'snake' grew into a much larger form, there seemed to be a growing expression of surprise, even a glimmer of awe, in those pale blue eyes. When the reptilian patterned male had made his way onto the bank instinctively Castiel's hooves took afew steps back to give him the space he seemed to need to come onto land. There was a look of wondrous surprise as he took in the sight before him. This was no little fellow at all, and even a barely audible whisper followed, "Oh, big boy."

It was as if his own commentary snapped him out of it as a delighted smirk lit over his face. "Well hello to you." His impressed tone was not one he even tried to hide or cover. He flashed a smooth smile at the male before him. "Aren't you a fascinating Ulun'suti?" He slowly moved to walk to the one side to see the rest of soquili before him. A flirtatious wink was tossed at his newest encounter, "Me? Solitude? Why on earth would I ever wish to keep space from such a handsome fellow like yourself? Let's get better acquainted." His voice was smooth like butter but a true delighted smile rested on his lips as he moved to stand before him again. He gave an elegant bow to him, dipping enough for his horn to glimmer in the light, "Hello. My name is Castiel."

His head raised up carefully to look him right in the eye with all the confidence in the world, "And what may I call you, my handsome Ulun'suti?" His tail flicked a bit with his growing joy. This soul may prove to be lots of fun and from what he knew very little of Ulun'suti, in need of companionship for the evening. While this soquili might have been used to being top predator, he was the freshest target that Castiel had his sights on.

WC: 336

Melomar
Happy Halloween!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:41 am

The alicorn's initial response was exactly what the amphibious brown ulun'suti was looking for. Before realizing his new companion's presence, the alicorn's behavior had been more of the same. All guards were down; all masks were off; all judgments and expectations gone: just one happy feathered pony. That aside, he was not unmoved by Castiel's genuine, if premature, awe. Just wait until he knows me. Most cannot stand me for long.

But then the mask appeared and the ulun'suti struggled to tell lies from truths, much to his frustration. He was a top predator; he must know or else be outsmarted by the gentle, excitable bird. Alicorn. One with an adorably short tail.

"'Fascinating?' Me?" he mused with a rumbling, deep-chested chuckle as the alicorn sized him up and made no attempt to hide it. Perhaps frustration was not the way to handle this one. Perhaps his growing amusement could propel him through this encounter. He was little more than a hunter back home, but that was no reason he could not play the knight to Castiel's flirtatious young noble.

The horn would be tricky to navigate. He realized this not only when the alicorn --Castiel --bowed before him, but when he rose and pierced him with a confident, predatory gaze. A duel of wills it would be, then. His long, muscular tail swished behind him but its tip flexed as he held back most of a toothy smirk and gave Castiel a courtly bow. "My name is Cerrajón Titanoboa," he rumbled, the syllables rolling off his tongue like the river from which he had just emerged, "servant of the Great Snake Yapa. For simplicity's sake I am called Cerrajón, and often just Jon."
wc 286

Leena-chan
Surprise!

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:18 pm

That brief sound of an amused rumble made the pink pelted male's freckles seem to glow just a little bit brighter across his snout. That smile of his held all the charm he could muster at how delicious that sound was to his ears. The alicorn would carefully lift his head to get a better view of the stallion. He started to walk in a little closer to judge how this serpentine soquili would handle the approach of a stud like him. He purposely would flutter his wings a little to make them shimmer in the beams of light that dare to pierce the canopy above.

"Well, servant of snakes, I find your name as unique and intriguing as your form." He would come right up to the male and brush his side with one wing as he came to stroll casually around Cerrajón to take in the full effect of the one before him. "Now your camouflage for moving around snakes is rather impressive," He would dip to go under Cerrajón's tail when moving to the other side, purposely letting that tail feel the brush of his mane, the roll of his spine, the wings folded along his back, and of course his tail as he moved to come up the other side of his newest acquaintance. "But I wonder if you feel the chill like our small friends." He would rub his shoulder by the larger male's as he came back to stand in front of him smirking. There was no question: he had intentions and his flirt was high.

That velvet voice would question Jon directly after his triumphant return to his original position, standing before the scale-patterned equine. "And what brings a fine stallion to such a beautiful scene? Perhaps you were feeling a little lonely among your scaled friends, and seeking a change?" Those blue eyes were fixed onto those beautiful orange hues, even if he had to look up to do so.

WC: 328

Melomar
EEE Best surprise >W<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:09 pm

Oh he blushed! he thought with more of that amusement. He watched as Castiel made a rotation around him, clearly sizing him up in as close proximity as possible. Every touch sent a shiver across his scale-markings, like ripples.The water still in his feathers glistened even in the poor ambient light. This birdlike fellow was certainly a predator, too.

"That is nice to say about my name." Truly, he was named after an expansive hole. A gravel pit. Hardly intriguing, but certainly unique. Who would be named after that place? His hide, though, was another matter. He could not say from where he came nor anything else about him, for he had been abducted to support the subject of his adoration. To feed her, to search for more servants and hunters, and above all, to worship her. His hide had saved him. Perhaps Castiel's hide would save him too.

And Cas, meanwhile, slipped under his tail--! Castiel left it to no one's imagination what his intentions were. This one is unfit to feed Wife. And I may not eat him, either. Perhaps she will allow me to keep him as a pet. But if Castiel's intentions were carnal in nature, there were some certain details they would have to work out... "A chill is certainly not what I feel, right now!" He tried to picture it. Himself, with Cas doing... No, perhaps if he bowed. Oh no, preposterous. Or what if? No. "I apologize but I just do not know that you could reach me."

Silence. Ah, his mouth must learn some manners. To try to salvage that train wreck of thought, he hastily added, "I doubt you had it in mind, but I am rather fond of your tail, so there is that possibility."

But Jon moved right along. Castiel had been correct about the cool water. He had grown accustomed to chill over his lifetime. The snake would be more likely to strike had he a much warmer temperature, like this hot-blooded alicorn. But cold water had not been the draw to this pool, nor the waterfall. He moved closer as imperceptibly and silent as the snake. Their velvety noses almost touched and breath mingled gently as he replied, "I came in search of underwater caves."
wc 379

Leena-chan
Oh Jon, no.

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Leena-chan

Accursed Cat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:23 am

"I speak what is on my mind and in my heart easily, Cerrajón." His tone was affectionate in pitch as he stood before the stallion, blue gaze traveling over Jon's frame to monitor and assess if his intentions had been clearly met. It seemed a little more delayed than the usual, and the shivers encouraged his hopes to swell. Perhaps this would be a fast and easy mission of spreading love? Even his new acquaintance's exclamation was almost a seal that his observations were correct: that message of his was received well. Or at least he thought it had been until that apology. In the blink of an eye after such a dismissal his smile slipped away. Did this stallion just say that Castiel was too short to perform?!

He fell silent letting that heavy air and lack of engagement serve as Jon's punishment for such a rude comment and judgment of this situation he was proposing. "Where there is a will, there is a way." Was his only retort after a few minutes. His wings folded tight to his body with disapproval of having to defend or even try to counter such an assessment. He was hardly an amateur in such situations. However the issued counter-offering of his own tail made Castiel close his eyes to think for a moment how to respond or even continue with this game of his. Such a statement of his height had never been brought up before and it really left a poor taste in his mouth. However, he had a job to do and this meant he had to push away his displeasure and hurt pride.

Blue eyes opened and he watched the stallion approach him, even was a little taken by surprise that he wanted to get so close after such an accusation that he couldn't overcome the height situation. "Underwater caves? Why would you be in search of those? Are you hunting for treasure or a nice place to hide?" He offered a flirtatious smirk, and even went to be so bold as to gently lean forward to press and brush his muzzle lightly to Jon's. It was the gesture he could muster to show that despite the lack of faith, he had not lost any sort of interest in the proposed idea before.

WC: 384

Melomar
XD His pride is hurt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2019 8:51 pm

Castiel may claim to speak his mind and heart, but he did not seem to enjoy the same quality in Jon. No matter. For now at least, as the alicorn seemed to consider alternate plans for their antics and with courageous determination. However, it was that same determination that puzzled Jon. Why should someone be so adamant about flirting and copulation? Surely there were similar males to him with less of a blunt mouth. Perhaps Jon would learn more as their encounter continued, because he had never encountered it before.

The nose rub almost tickled. So, in response Jon-- carefully, minding the horn-- booped Castiel's nose with his own. "Yes, underwater caves. There were rumors, though I have found nothing so far. My reasoning is obscure, perhaps. I just want to see them. Are they made from lava or wind? Do they have stalactites and stalagmites? Are they inhabited? What color is the water? What if no one has ever seen these caves? I would be the first to learn their secrets. And no one else would ever know of their existence because I would not give them away. The whole list of possibilities is very exciting. To me, anyway."
wc 200

Leena-chan
First time for a suitor. Have fun with that, Cas. ^w^

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items