Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[SRP] Who are you? (Nimat, Qi and Gisselle)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:08 pm
( before http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24612695 )

User Image

*Why didn't I just follow instructions. Oh yeah because I don't care for other opinions."
Gisselle start to start flying fast in anger. * I don't even care anymore! I don't even want to go anyway." Gisselle started to slow down and landed in a open spot in the woods. She didn't know she was even flying over wood till she slowed down. * Ugg I am so tired ill just take a nap* Gisselle found a nice spot under a tree to block herself from the sun. She layed down and the last thing she remember seeing was a leaf falling down rom the tree.
( nap)
" How" gisselle woke up hearing noises for the other side of the bushes near her. * I should of looked around before deciding to taking a nap. I could of been killed in my sleep.* She got up and started to sneak over to see was talking. She slowly made her way into a bush. She picked a good bush because she could see two phims. One was purple and the other was blue. She heard the purple one call him father * maybe I should go back. I am sure they would attack if they know I am a Daevas. one against two would not be fair. I could beat them if I wanted, but I am to tired .* She started to back up and she got stuck in the bush she tired to jiggle it off. she looked up to see if they hear her and they did. The blue and purple fox was looking toward her direction and the purple fox started to walking her direction. Gisselle closed her eyes and then she could hear the breathing of the purple fox she was so close that she could touch Gisselle's nose with her nose. The Gisselle open her eyes and she see yellow eyes looking back at her. Then the purple fox jumped back in a defense position and she started to yell thing at Gisselle. the blue one too followed her positon. She noticed the blue one was a little bit more scared then the purple. * HA, the purple one must take after her mother!* SHe popped her head out the bush and the blue one said " what are you doing here?'. He Stuttered when he said that. * He must be weak, ill feed off his fear while I introduce myself. Maybe ill make him more scared.* She gave the blue fox direct contact " my name is Gisselle and I was just taking a nap till this purple one woke me up."

(Word count 429)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:36 pm
User Image

*The purple one!!* Qi gave the Gisselle a mean glare " Who do you think your calling the purple one. I have a name." She soften her face " My name is Qi." She looked at her father and he was just standing there staring at Gisselle. Qi knew what was going on. Her mother told her about her father and how shy and quite he get around a fox he thinks attractive. She looked over to her father who was next to her and she waited for him to say something. *Why is he not talking. Come on dad say something*. Instead of letting her father make a fool of himself she took over. "And this is my father Nimat member of the Eiru tribe and We are both pleased to meet you Gisselle." As Qi said that she gave a warm smile and talked in a welcoming voice. She looked at her father for approval and then she looked over to Gisselle and she gave Qi a face like she didn't care or tired to care. Qi smiled changed to a frown " Well my father and I are racing. If you don't mind we will go back to what we are doing." She started to walk away but then "Can I join?" Qi looked around " You look fast, lets test it."

( word count 221  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:56 pm
User Image

*She is looking at me. Her gold eyes are perfect, I just want to melt in them. My heart can't stop racing and beauty is just hard to grasp* Nimat couldn't speak, he couldn't even look away from her. Then he heard his name and snapped out of his trance. " Nimat member of the Eiru tribe and We are both pleased to meet you Gisselle." Nimat realized that they must have been talking the whole time while he has been in a trance from Gisselle beauty. He noticed in the corner of his eye that Qi looked over at him. He ignored her because he didn't want his daughter to notice that he was not paying attention to anything they where talking about. Nimat noticed that Gisselle was not giving a very friendly face. He looked at Qi and the warm smile she was giving was gone. Then he heard "Well my father and I are racing. If you don't mind we will go back to what we are doing." then she started to walk away he looked at Gisselle he want her to say something. He looked back at Gisselle and they gave eye contact before he walked away to join Qi he heard "Can I join" before Qi could say anything he said "Yes you can, we would be happy if you joined us." Nimat looked at Qi and before he made eye contact Qi was already challenging her. * Well that was a quick change.* Nimat looked back at Gisselle and she was coming out of the bush he noticed the part that he could see of her wing had a horn on it. *No, this can.* Nimat beautiful vixen was a daeva. As she was walking out from the bush the gold flame burned the bush. Nimat tried not to smell the burning bush and the burning grass. Every step she took the grass below her feet burned. *How she is so beautiful and destructive. No matter how evil she is she is still beautiful. * She got close that Nimat could feel the heat from he feet. She walked past the ground of Nimat no gave him a side smile and as she was finishing walking pass she moved her tail closer to him to bush agenst his chin. Nimat noticed a smell from her when she walked by * She smells smell sweet. I am surprised someone so evil smelling sweet. Even though the ground and everything around her is burning. I wonder if she know what I think about her she gave me a smile when her tail brushed against my chin.* Nimat watched her walk over to Qi and stand in front or Qi. * maybe she was just smiling to just be nice and she didn't mean to brush her tail against my chin.That would be strange for daeva to be nice maybe she up to something. I better watch her I don't want him to come to my daughter.* Qi did not look so happy when she found out what this vixen was. They where face to face Gisselle had a smirk on her face like she knew what Qi was thinking or challenge Qi to do something. Qi face was full of anger he can see she was shaking in anger * oh no, I need to say something before something happens.*. "SO,when are we going to race?" Qi must of forgot that her father was there because her face throws full of angry changed to a surprised face. Gisselle didn't look like she forgot that Nimat was there. She actually turned her face to. Smile and walked over to him.

( word count 59 cool  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:46 am
Gisselle look at Qi with humor * Ha this young fox is a fiery one. *. Gisselle look over and made eye contact with the blue fox * Why is he stairing at me?*. Well my father and I are racing. If you don't mind we will go back to what we are doing. The sound of Qi voice caught Gisselle's attention. *Can I join?*.  

Belladonna Snow

Lady Hunter

19,125 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Invisibility 100
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items