Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[HH] To Where Now? (Jasper/Mimi/Travis)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2016 8:40 am
"So," Travis said, letting the word drag out as he took in the sights, "This is a...a real haunted house? A really real haunted house?"

They were in a room - a large room, one that seemed old and worn. Gray walls with hints of color surrounded them. Dusty furniture of an old style sat around the room - a few chairs and a couple of small tables. A room for sitting and talking? Travis wondered if it should have a couch.

"What kinds of things have you...uh...seen here?" He looked at the girl that he'd arrived with. Mimi. That was her name, right? This was his first time here...his first time off of the island, really. He was really excited to be getting his first mission - and he was glad that he'd been assigned a partner for it.

It was comforting to have a more experienced hunter showing him the ropes.

"The briefing said there were monster, demons, undead, and ghosts. Do they ALL really live here?" He wanted to know everything.

[A.V.]
Hi, ilu. ;-; (We can start with both Jasper and Mimi...but if you want to take it down to just Jasper then Mimi is free to leave. Otherwise~ she is the senpai~ )

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:47 pm
"It's real! Really real! Super duper real!"
Mimi sounded WAY too excited for her own good.
It had been a while since she'd been on a mission but, well, this place wasn't THAT bad, right? She had learned horsemen were scarier but even some looked kinda pretty and... human? She would never be able to wrap her head around the fact that they were in fact monsters and not humans.

"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."
Mimi tapped her chin thoughtfully at Travis' question.
"I dunno, a lot of things!!... Well I actually can't remember the last time I was here, gomen!"
"Experienced hunter" was probably stretching it. Travis please fear for your life.

"Well, I don't think they LIVE live here. After all, I don't think this place can fit THAT many people, haha. They probably have their own houses!!"
Long story short Mimi had no idea what the heck she was talking about.
"Daijoubou, everything will be ok!! All you need to do is believe in yourself!!"

GrnGriff
EVERY TIME I RP MIMI I DIE A LITTLE INSIDE /sobs into hands

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:13 am
Her attitude HAD to mean that this place wasn't that bad, right? He nodded along as she informed him that is was "super duper real". Look at how pleasant she seemed. Like a kid in a theme park! It...was honestly a stark contrast with the whole feel of the place. Though, he did think that some theme parks had haunted houses.

Travis tilted his head slightly, giving her a quizzical look. Maybe she was one of those girls that liked haunted houses?

"That's okay!" He flashed her one of his most charming 'I'm grateful' smiles. She'd probably been here or places like this enough times that this was nothing. Maybe that was the reason for her excellent attitude? This was gonna be a cake-walk.

"Oh, I see," he glanced around, agreeing that they probably couldn't all live here. That had been a silly thought on his part.

"Right! Believe in myself!" He could do that. He was pretty great, after all. He flashed her another grin.

"Okay, so. Should we just...explore?" He started towards the nearest door. He reached out a hand and grabbed the knob.

Then he stopped and turned his head back towards Mimi. "That word you used... 'Die-joe-something. Is that French? What's it mean?" Was she calling him silly names? He had to know.

[A.V.]
I'm still up for this if you are. ;-; <3 /hugs
/edited for typo whoops

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:05 am
Had he known Mimi had been diagnosed as a "problematic child" for her EXCEEDINGLY overly-positive reaction to EVERYTHING (which even involved traumatic events like mass deaths) he might have been worried. SHOULD have been worried.
But as she was perceived as just a bubbly go-lucky girl no one would really know. She was probably sane. At least 70% sane. GOOD ENOUGH.

Tbh Mimi liked everything.
Even things that shouldn't be liked.

"Yes! Ganbatte!!"
She did a fist pump for morale boost, because boosting morale was very important. Even games taught her this. After all, her party always got some sort of stat boost when she pranced around cheering.

When Travis stopped though and turned back to give her a quizzical look, Mimi tilted her head.
Ah. She forgot not everyone was familiar with these terms, and honestly if it weren't for the fact that she was half-Japanese herself, it would have sounded extremely glib.
... to be honest she always sounded glib.
"Ah, gomen! It's Japanese haha. My mom is Japanese. Papa is french. But it means 'no worries'! There's nothing to be afraid of~"
At least... not for now.

GrnGriff-

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items