Why I'm more afraid than ever of bars.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:20 pm
On Monday night at the only bar I ever really go to (my girlfriend works there and I have worked there on and off) a group of skinheads came in, one of them with their girlfriend, they had been being rude and unruly all night , out on the back deck(which is where i usually hide in the corner drinking beer) for an unknown reason the girl's boyfriend threw her drink on the ground then as a group they got up to go inside, some innocent guy totally just confused as to why the guy had just thrown a drink was looking in their directing and before the door closed the drink thrower saw the guy looking at him, confronted him, pulled out a switch blade and stabbed him in the head ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:37 pm
Wow, that's, uh, one hell of an overreaction, I think is the best way I can put it.
Other than having seen a guy get stabbed, you're okay, right?

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Wow, that's, uh, one hell of an overreaction, I think is the best way I can put it.
Oh I wasn't there, I was at home hung over from the night befor. xD

It's just.. that's where I usually hang out when i'm there.. i'm awkward as hell and probably would have been the one to get stabbed and much earlier if i was there eek  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:41 am
Gear Bush
Queen Spazzy

It's just.. that's where I usually hang out when i'm there.. i'm awkward as hell and probably would have been the one to get stabbed and much earlier if i was there eek

Ah, at least you weren't there, then!
I'd be with you on that count, s'pose it's a good thing I've never gathered enough courage to go to a bar.
(Not that I'm all that confident they'd accept my ID; why bother renewing it if I never use it? >>; )

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:19 am
Queen Spazzy
Gear Bush
Queen Spazzy

Ah, at least you weren't there, then!
I'd be with you on that count, s'pose it's a good thing I've never gathered enough courage to go to a bar.
(Not that I'm all that confident they'd accept my ID; why bother renewing it if I never use it? >>; )

Mine was expired for a few months before I had it renewed.. not long ago.. xD horrible horrible picture..... and expensive O_O
XP  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:29 pm
That is a scary thing to happen, so I don't blame you.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

beaulolais

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:12 am
my home town had an amazing number of bars for its small population.

they all had a niche, one was for old guys who wore their belts up under their armpits

one was for salesmen

one for for married cheaters

and there was even one where you would go in order to get into a knife fight; I am serious. no guns, just knives. sometimes somebody would bring a razor.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:26 pm
D: Jeeeze,your lady alright,he didn't try and hurt her too did he? -gives you big hug~

.-.; I feel bad for the guy who got stabbed.
a*****e ruined his life and night....  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

SpriinkleStars

Dapper Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:14 pm
I was in this bowling alley bar once...and this guy wouldn't stop mentioning that he was staying at a hotel and inviting me (all because he was a plumber and I said plumbers were cool because of Super Mario). -___- At least I got some free drinks.  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games