Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Slaves Profiles
Lynn Bishop

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LynnPuppy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:34 pm

Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Lynn Bishop

Race: Human?

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 120 lb.

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: Black

Orientation: Lesbian

Seme,uke, seke: Seke

Personality: Well behaved 99.99% of the time. The other .01% happens when there are cookies in my sight. I'm an artist the my very core. I'm well tempered and hard to anger. I'm very playful in more ways than one.

Bio: Some hate it. Some learned to deal. But me? I loved it! Waking every morning just before sunrise to surprise my mistress with breakfast. I was rewarded with the sweetest of smiles and a gentle kiss upon my forehead. I'd help her prepare for school, driving her there and attended every class she did. When we returned home we sit together in the dining hall with her other two sister and I'd help each with their school work. Every morning began in such a manner even not on a school day. I woke and served all day till I rested my head down to sleep at night. Life was perfect. On random occasions I was rewarded gifts like a new game or a leather collar. I couldn't ask for more. I never argued. I never questioned. I did exactly what I was told when I was told. Always on time to perfection. Till one evening after the master of the house came home screaming and ranting about work. He called upon his eldest to come. As usually she never came to his beckoning call. Ever since the Madam died tension between the two grew and he had enough. Moments later I ran upstairs due to the sound of my mistresses screams. The second I open the door my vision went red and I blacked out. Now I awake in an unfamiliar space with blood stained clothes. Whimpers and cries of abandoned, forgotten, or newly found pets surround me. Someone please come and take me away.

Note/other: Love music from rock to classical. I paint on my down time and like baking COOCKIES!

Collar:
Brown

Charms: White Dove, Two Fist, A Shield, Leaf, Broom, Easel, Book, Chef Hat

Owner: N/A

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:20 pm
Would she be interested in my Mistress?  

RaisaNadia

Seasonal Smoker

4,025 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Hollow Delarosa

Skilled Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 pm
First of all I LOVE THE STORY.
Secondly I have a group of characters that you might enjoy.
If you like them please get back to me.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=25023557#378274997  
Slaves Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces