Litter Update
[b]Mother:[/b]
[b]Mother's owner:[/b]
[b]Father:[/b]
[b]Father's owner:[/b]
[b]Cub names and owners:[/b]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:36 am
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Murista (Darth Murista? *Eyebrow wiggle* )
Personality: While the strong silent type, Murista should never be mistaken for 'romantic' - He just doesn't think many are worth wasting words on. The few times he speaks are to those above him, to humiliate those below him, or to impart some last cruel words to those he's killing.
History: Murista can't remember, rightly, if he was born to the pride or not. He only remembers the Sith, and nothing else. (Translation: I haven't got much of a history for him, ROFL)

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Luka (LMAO, already another Luka, spying that Luka on the member's list reminded me of the blue-marked b*****d)
Personality: Harsh, cold, and manipulative, any nicety from Luka is a faquade. His temper is very short, and he has dislike of many. Only his family seems to escape his explosive anger, as they seem to share in his underpawed ways. He fully intends to raise his sons to be much the same.
History: There's not much about his past that Luka is ever willing to talk about. He was born to A family, and has at least one sister, because he has two nephews, and he at some point met a lioness and had two cubs. But past that, he says nothing. If one were to find the right lions, they'd find out two things - He had history with the Makono'epesi, of which he'd been actively kicked out of, and he met a former Ukucha'wafalme lion named Akbar, whom he presented with necities and then later beat to near death when he grew tired of the other lion.

Note, Luka comes with two cubs, both of which are his sons... I'm wagering that I do need a form for Noita, but the other I've been intending to contest off, should I do a form for him, too? heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:27 pm
Andranis
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Murista (Darth Murista? *Eyebrow wiggle* )
Personality: While the strong silent type, Murista should never be mistaken for 'romantic' - He just doesn't think many are worth wasting words on. The few times he speaks are to those above him, to humiliate those below him, or to impart some last cruel words to those he's killing.
History: Murista can't remember, rightly, if he was born to the pride or not. He only remembers the Sith, and nothing else. (Translation: I haven't got much of a history for him, ROFL)

Fear is My Ally!
Name: Luka (LMAO, already another Luka, spying that Luka on the member's list reminded me of the blue-marked b*****d)
Personality: Harsh, cold, and manipulative, any nicety from Luka is a faquade. His temper is very short, and he has dislike of many. Only his family seems to escape his explosive anger, as they seem to share in his underpawed ways. He fully intends to raise his sons to be much the same.
History: There's not much about his past that Luka is ever willing to talk about. He was born to A family, and has at least one sister, because he has two nephews, and he at some point met a lioness and had two cubs. But past that, he says nothing. If one were to find the right lions, they'd find out two things - He had history with the Makono'epesi, of which he'd been actively kicked out of, and he met a former Ukucha'wafalme lion named Akbar, whom he presented with necities and then later beat to near death when he grew tired of the other lion.

Note, Luka comes with two cubs, both of which are his sons... I'm wagering that I do need a form for Noita, but the other I've been intending to contest off, should I do a form for him, too? heart

omg Sorry! I did not see your post T__T (feel free to give me a poke if this happens again) Both approved! <3 Murista is a-okay to be Sith Master (IC he would have started as an Acolyte though) I'll add them to the member list now. You can post for Noita now and the other cub can be posted when they are homed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:27 pm
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Zigoga
Personality: Zigoga is a very mixed up boy. When he was little he became very aware of the fact that his father was not a kind lion, nor were those around him. His sense of self preservation is strong and while some might label him a coward, he prefers to think of himself as one who values life over glory. He inherited his father's short temper, but rather than lashing out in frustration he generally becomes very quiet and removes himself from whatever situation is driving him mad. Zigoga is very curious and questions everything, from why the sun always rises from the same side of the sky even though it sets in the opposite, to why the Sith hate the Jedi so much. He is also constantly at odds with himself in terms of loyalty. He has a very strong sense of family - even though his is kind of messed up - but at the same time that self preservation instinct is always pushing him to go away from those who could bring harm to him.
History: He came with his father, Luka, and his brother. He'll be going to the Jedi eventually but for now he's here!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 8:32 pm
SilverLutz
Fear is My Ally!
Personality: Zigoga is a very mixed up boy. When he was little he became very aware of the fact that his father was not a kind lion, nor were those around him. His sense of self preservation is strong and while some might label him a coward, he prefers to think of himself as one who values life over glory. He inherited his father's short temper, but rather than lashing out in frustration he generally becomes very quiet and removes himself from whatever situation is driving him mad. Zigoga is very curious and questions everything, from why the sun always rises from the same side of the sky even though it sets in the opposite, to why the Sith hate the Jedi so much. He is also constantly at odds with himself in terms of loyalty. He has a very strong sense of family - even though his is kind of messed up - but at the same time that self preservation instinct is always pushing him to go away from those who could bring harm to him.
History: He came with his father, Luka, and his brother. He'll be going to the Jedi eventually but for now he's here!

Approved!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:18 pm
Previous Rank: Prospective Sith
New Rank: Jedi scum

He's heading to the Light Side!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:32 am
Name: Ithunzi
Previous Rank: N/A
New Rank: Sith Master

He was won from a contest a while back and I don't think he was ever added to the master list. He's an adult now  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:03 am
Member list is update. If there are any mistakes let me know.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[OOC] Archived

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas