Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Match Four: Hellfire Comes ((Planned))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:50 pm
The lights in the arena turned off after the Nightmare on Elm Street Fight ended as Walpurgisnacht played through the entire arena confusing fans who have never heard this song before as dark crimson lights came on with flames bursting from the stage as a woman with long blood red hair covered in a dark purple hooded cloak was standing on the stage. As the flames on both sides of her began to die down the woman began walking down the ramp towards the ring with the crowd in absolute silence. The woman without any pause or stopping walked up the steel steps and climbed inside the ring before walking to the middle of the ring as the music began to die down.

Once the music died down and the lights went back to normal the woman reached up and threw back the hood revealing herself to be none other then Mirela! The crowd erupted into boos as Mirela took off the cloak revealing a blood red skirt and knee high boots and black arm length finger-less gloves and wrestling top showing off a bit of cleavage. Mirela raised the mic in her hands up towards her mouth, and began to speak, "All of you thought you would never see me here again right?" The crowd exploded with boos which Mirela basked in before continuing, "The last I was seen was back at WrestleMania where I lose to Miranda Rose. I knew what I was getting into back then and I paid the price for it. I was locked in the casket with a stake in my chest burning alive. If it were anyone else that would of been the end of them. Now relax I am not the same Mirela that was skipping around here laughing months ago. I am much worse then that Mirela could ever be. After my grisly end back at WrestleMania I was forced on quite the 'vacation,' but from that I was able to become stronger and more powerful then I have ever been." The crowd confused by what Mirela was talking about before she went back to speaking, "Now I can talk bout that all I want, but I think it would be better to show off instead before I get to some unfinished business. Now if any mortal in the back thinks that they can handle me come on out, but if you do the match will be a Tables match!" Mirela then threw the mic down and waited to see if anyone would come out and accept her challenge.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:03 pm
Sarah Baker, a local talent who had been offered a tryout would come out from the back. she had no music as she was brand new,but made her way down to the ring  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:09 pm
Mirela laughed a wicked laugh as her opponent came out from the back with no music or anything. The bell rang to start off the match as Mirela wasted no time and immediately rushed right at Sarah attempting a running knee aimed right for the gut of Sarah.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:10 pm
Sarah was struck in the gut with a knee  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:14 pm
Mirela not wanting to let up on her offense would attempt a barrage of forearm strikes aimed right for the head of Sarah in order to stay dominate this match.  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games