Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:03 pm
|The cowbell of Mississippi Queen by the old 1970s band, Mountain, rang out.|

DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!
DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!

"Hailing from Awesome City, in the State of Awesomeness!
Coming in at an overpowering.. sixfootthree, twohundredtwentypounds.
He is... AWWWW-SOOOOOME! CAY-YAY-LUB!!"

DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!
DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT! DKT!

Mississippi Queen!
If you know what I mean!

Mississippi Queen!
She taught me everything!
Way down around Vicksburg!
Around Louisiana Way!
Lived a Cajun Lady!
We called her Mississippi Queen!

User Image
Awesome Caleb stepped out in a stroll with arms hanging at his sides and stops, briefly, middle stage. A single fire of pryotechnic shot out behind this debutee, who gave began a bounce of his heels hop.

You know she was a dancer!
She moved better on wine, while the rest of them dudes was a-gettin' their kicks!
Buddy, beg your pardon, I was getting mine!

Mississippi Queen!
If you know what I mean!

Mississippi Queen!
She taught me everything!
This lady she asked me!
If I would be her man!
You know that I told her!
I'd do what I can!

Rolling his shoulders and giving his arms a wiggle, loosing his tenseness, shaking out remaining jitters of his in-ring return.. and debut to another company.
He kept his eyes cool and a confident smirking attitude. Then a cease to his movement, stepping forward once again.
Only to dart down in a sprint once his foot landed on the ramp!

To keep her looking pretty!
Buy her dresses that shine, while the rest of them dudes was a-makin' their bread!
Buddy, beg your pardon, I was losing mine!

On approach of the ring, he leaps in under the bottom rope for a sliding roll-in and back up to his feet!
Pacing around the ring, he extends a hand near the ropes in passing and a microphone was tossed into his awesome hand!
Awesome Caleb's music faded away as his pacing continued, then slowed as he spoke.

"Halloween Havoc may not have been ready for SUM-AWE! Just how I'm always AWE-SUM! I'm always ready! Anyone want a taste of AWESOME?! Get here now!" Awesome Caleb's intensity had quite SOME AWE, but would anyone get in the ring with The Awesome One?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:44 pm
Seconds passed and time is money, along with time being especially precious when gifted with the opportunity to make a mark in his first WWFG Pay-Per-View!

"So, no volunteers for me to spoon feed my awesomeness?" he boasted.
"That's fine! I can go back there and bless them with my pure awesome-sauce-'em!"  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:28 am
Just then the Avalanche Reyes Theme fills the arena. He strode confidently down the ramp, slapping hands with fans along the ramp. He stood outside of the ring, gesturing for a microphone.

"So, looks like no one else wanted to wrestle you tonight. I'll give the fans what they want...I mean, this is what you want right?" He gestures out towards the crowd, the arena filled with loud cheers. "Alright then."

He leaped up to the apron, stepping over the middle rope and ducking his way in. The referee rang the bell, signaling the match's start. Lifting his left hand towards his opponent, he was signaling for the test of strength.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:07 pm
Looking up at the hand that challenged him of his strength, Awesome Caleb smirked and approached, raising a cautious hand.. then instead he went in for a knee to the gut! A sneaky move!

Mephis Inferni

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:01 am
Fox Platinum

Taking the knee to the gut drove the wind out of Avalanche Reyes, causing him to back away slowly. Having caught his breath again, he moved forward and attempted to deliver a painful knife edge chop to Awesome Caleb's chest. If successful, he'd deliver two more in rapid succession before turning and running against the ropes.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:27 pm
Finally showing his true colors of not being such a good guy, Caleb had lost his awesome appeal with his fans, that now booed the crap out of him! Losing focus rather quickly to address the change of favor on him, Reyes was allowed time to recover from the shady act.

"What?!" In a tone that was more of a physical challenge to his audience.. then turning toward his winded competitor.. "Got something to say?! Can't handle my awesomenes-UCKI" Awesome Caleb had been cut off with some sharp cutting chops to the chest! Thankfully his wrestling uniform gave him some cover, but not by much.. he could already feel the swelling welt grow! He could only stagger backward, hands clenching at his stinging skin! So sad, too bad. Caleb's hands were swatted away with two more burning chops that set his chest afire.

Caleb couldn't muster the sound, only express his pain with his face, as he backed away in a stagger.  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:12 pm
Fox Platinum

The crowd roared in satisfaction as Avalanche Reyes was successful in silencing Awesome Caleb. Bounding off the ropes, he launched himself forward at Caleb moved deftly behind him to lock up in a sleeper hold. He lowered his voice enough for Caleb to hear, "Belly to back, setting up for my finisher. Dodge, use your finisher, and pin. Can't take much time from the cards."

Avalanche Reyes quickly dropped his sleeper hold and wrapped his arms around Awesome Caleb and hoisted him off the ground. With tremendous effort, he launched his similarly sized fellow over his head and crashing back first onto the mat. Clutching his own back, Avalanche Reyes picked himself off the ground slowly. Lifting his fingers on both hands straight into the air, he made a tight fist with both hands and slammed them to his hips. The crowd roared in appreciation as he climbed the turnbuckle and headed to the top rope. He looked and quickly made sure his opponent was ready and launched himself into a spectacular moonsault. Falling Debris is what he called it, and the name fit as he fell towards the mat.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:36 pm
Mephis Inferni

OH, NOES!! The Awesome One, Awesome Caleb was hefted off of his awesome feet and brought down in a bone rattling -thud-! Now experiencing a full body paralysis of ache and soreness.. while the availing Avalanche played to the petty fans of who were only nuisance noise makers, Caleb was gathering his mental strength to push himself in finishing this challenge he got himself into.. bringing a hand to his head.. what's this? Why is his green opponent flying..? Oh shi-!

Awesome Caleb's belly did a mighty flip that shot his back off the mat, leaving Reye a blank canvas! Caleb had rolled out of the way in the nick of time! Slowly getting up to those wonderful feet of his, Caleb glared at Avalanche Reyes with piss fire in his eyes! It didn't look good for our fresh Avalanche, as Caleb waited and watched Reyes struggle to his feet.. only to bring him back down, by an outburst of harshly planting his Mug Masher (Leaping Reverse STO)!

If Awesome Caleb successfully delivers his finisher, he wouldn't finish the match with a pinfall.
He would finish it with a ring roll out and leave up the ramp!  

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

Mephis Inferni

Hilarious Smoker

4,975 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:39 pm
Fox Platinum

Oof! Reyes slammed into the mat, hard. He clutched his stomach and rolled around for a few moments to collect his bearings. He staggered to his feet, looking around himself in a daze. He locked eyes with AC and prepared himself as the Mug Masher landed, his face slamming into the canvas. He stopped moving, waiting for the pin that never came. He heard the referee start counting, slowly easing himself to a sitting position. What was he doing? He staggered up to his feet, selling the Mug Masher even now. He made it to his feet and to the ropes as the referee's count hit ten. The boos were unbelievable, maybe they had something here?

"And your winner, by count out, Avalanche Reyes!"

Reyes slipped out of the ring, walking slowly towards the back as fans slapped him on the back. That wasn't a satisfying end to the match, the fans knew it. "Let's make a game of this, amigo."  
Past PPV Matches (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games