Ninja Bugs....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:59 am
I caught sight of a creepy crawler on my pillow last night.

Needless to say I got looked at like I was insane because no one else saw it on my pillow while I was freaking out.

I WAS AWAKE THIS TIME! Dx

Usually I 'wake up' and see a bug randomly drop into my pillows.
This time one actually was there as far as I know.....

Either way,bugs,stay outta my personal space.

You too creepy demon clowns....-still remembers that weird 'wake up' nightmare->->;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:43 am
Speedira Windira

Needless to say I got looked at like I was insane because no one else saw it on my pillow while I was freaking out.

You too creepy demon clowns....-still remembers that weird 'wake up' nightmare->->;

I know the feel all too well... I get a lot of bugs in my house, too.

Try not to leave paper on your floor since lots of bigs like it. Also try not to leave scraps of food anywhere. Look into getting a peppermint spray that you can put along the walls of your room because a lot of bugs hate that scent, it is totally harmless to them, and it will chase them away.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:56 am
Speedira Windira

I don't like the creepy crawlers, insects and spiders in general :/

I have woken up several times having a screaming attack because I see a spider crawling up the wall or roof. It's actually quite common for people to experience these sights. Your brain is adjusting to you waking up. (I have to stare at the image, saying to myself "I'm awake, I'm awake", and then eventually it goes away). Though yes, sometimes it IS real, which is even scarier rofl  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:01 am
Paladin Magnus Dawnguard
Speedira Windira

I know the feel all too well... I get a lot of bugs in my house, too.

Try not to leave paper on your floor since lots of bigs like it. Also try not to leave scraps of food anywhere. Look into getting a peppermint spray that you can put along the walls of your room because a lot of bugs hate that scent, it is totally harmless to them, and it will chase them away.

I keep my room litter free as best as I can.:3
My pets though,they butts sometimes and drag things into here when I'm not looking.xD  

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:15 am
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

I have woken up several times having a screaming attack because I see a spider crawling up the wall or roof. It's actually quite common for people to experience these sights. Your brain is adjusting to you waking up. (I have to stare at the image, saying to myself "I'm awake, I'm awake", and then eventually it goes away). Though yes, sometimes it IS real, which is even scarier rofl

Why'd it have to be bugs though?
Wish our brains would let us see cute puppies or something in their place.xD

owo; You reminded me that I once thought I saw a brown reculse in the bathroom one early morning.....~hopes I was wrong on that one~ Damn venomous bastards...=.=  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:26 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

owo; You reminded me that I once thought I saw a brown recluse in the bathroom one early morning.....~hopes I was wrong on that one~ Damn venomous bastards...=.=

It would be, although I think that would be difficult because puppies are still big and our brain wants us to see little things that make us question our sanity xD

Ugh, yeah brown recluses are scary. I really get scared of the spiders, especially the venomous ones. Roaches are worse, though. They're not venomous, but they be ugly, scary, and very elusive.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:19 pm
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

owo; You reminded me that I once thought I saw a brown recluse in the bathroom one early morning.....~hopes I was wrong on that one~ Damn venomous bastards...=.=

It would be, although I think that would be difficult because puppies are still big and our brain wants us to see little things that make us question our sanity xD

Ugh, yeah brown recluses are scary. I really get scared of the spiders, especially the venomous ones. Roaches are worse, though. They're not venomous, but they be ugly, scary, and very elusive.

Yeeeck,hate roaches.x.x  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:46 pm
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

Yeeeck,hate roaches.x.x

I thought my cat might be playing with a roach tonight, but she was playing with a lizard. I think ate the tail off :/ Called my mom because she's the lizard catcher and took the lizard outside. Saved it I guess.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:21 am
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Speedira Windira

Yeeeck,hate roaches.x.x

I thought my cat might be playing with a roach tonight, but she was playing with a lizard. I think ate the tail off :/ Called my mom because she's the lizard catcher and took the lizard outside. Saved it I guess.

Yeck,poor lizard.owo;  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:23 am
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira
Blind Blindness
Yuki_Windira

Yeeeck,hate roaches.x.x

Yeck,poor lizard.owo;

Yeah. She was so cute when playing with it. But I had to remove her.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Priestess_Kelina

Hilarious Gaian

1,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:03 am
You people would NOT like to live in my house. Spiderwebs are everywhere here, and they're real not Halloween decorations. I seem to have mostly small spiders, but there are a few daddy longlegs and wolf spiders hanging about. Occasionally, I'll see a black widow or brown recluse, but a hammer usually takes care of them. xd I make it a point not to bother them so long as they don't bother me, because they do Wonders with keeping the houseflies down. All natural pest control, right there. As long as they stay up in the corners, they're fine. If I catch them crawling around on MY bed, however, we're going to have a problem. mad  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games