Reply Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)
Opening Segment: Card promo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhosBadNowBoys1

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:25 pm
Bad Boy took the contract with his free hand, quickly scanned the important parts of it, as he listened to what Lauri had to say. No real reaction again on what was said, though he immediately knew what he was going to say. Once the Lone Wolf backed away, Bad Boy finally began to speak, the hand holding the contract pointed towards Lauri.

Bad Boy: Those are quite the strong words you speak, it's a shame that they're all for Karen, and that you're unable to do the exact thing yourself. Then again, if it was you that was in the ring with me at Halloween Havoc, you'd do whatever you can to keep her away from the World Heavyweight Championship. The hell that this title brings forth already put Karen in a lot of pain upon first defense. The hell that Karen went through, is simple business for me.

Bad Boy then put the contract close to his body, continuing on.

Bad Boy: I accept the rematch against Karen, but only as a formality. I'll defeat Karen for the World Heavyweight Championship, once again. After that I'll remove myself from this little squabble you two have here, and move on to bigger and better things. There's no one better to enter Octane as the World Heavyweight Champion than myself, and I'll be showing not only these fans in Toronto, Canada *Slight pause for cheap pop* but the WWF fans all over the universe that I am the best wrestler in the world.

Bad Boy was finished, seemingly done with the situation. He knew the opponent he'll be defending against, so why bother staying around....right?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:15 pm
Miranda had retreated to a corner to process what she had been told. Her father had overruled her,once again, and she was furious. She was furious at her father. She was more furious at Lauri,and Karen too. She began to think of how to make this right,make this better. Then she had an idea. She couldn't stop the match from happening. But she could stop Karen from winning,and she could stack the odds against the two who dared stand against her. She stepped out from the corner.

"Lauri,Lauri...You seem quite confident..." She said through clenched teeth "but let me remind you of something...." She grabbed the contract. "I can change any match how I see fit....and this match seems a bit too...pedestrian to continue on as it is." She began to write on the back page of the contract. "As you felt it necessary to trap me in this match,I will do the same to your dear Karen. This match is going to take place in a steel cage...trapped inside with Bad boy...with a special guest referee." She would smile and put the contract on the ground. "You just offered her to a world of pain. and trust me she will feel all of it." She got out of the ring and looked back. "And by the way,that special guest referee...is me. Wish her good luck for me. She's going to need it." Miranda tossed her microphone and walked towards the back  

Mirai Clepsydra

7,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items