Reply Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)
A championship celebration

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Shexter l

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:37 am
After the first match the crowd was still in awe of the fact that this could be the last Legacy ever. Music would play over the speakers as it is a commcerail break for everyone once it was over. The ring crew then was setting up the ring and get everything ready for the next segment, The graphic for WWFG showed up before The camera then paned over to the announcers booth to Good ol Jim Ross and Jerry the King Lawler.

JR: Ladies and Gentlemen last night was an amazing night for WWFG and one of those where we crowded a new intercontinental champion!

Pictures then flashed of highlights of Felix match. Him and his opponents coming down to the ring some of the spots of the match but one of the most import one was where Felix FG6 his opponent and locked in his sharpshooter to finish the match. Then hoisting up his newly won IC title.

JR: Well now we have a NEW champion after Felix made Trent tap to submission.

King: Pipe down JR, we are about to get graced by him!

The camera then pans over to the ring where it shows the announcer in the middle of the ring. The ring decked out in white on the canvas, with balloons tied to the ends of the ring post, Three 13 x 12 Pictures on stand of Felix giving his opponent from last night a FG6 the other one him listing up the title on the turn buckle and one of him at the mouth of the stage listing up the belt over his head. Piano music then played by the speakers, the crowd was in booing anticipation and they knew Felix was about to make his presence known but they didn't know when. The announcer in the middle of the ring then announced..

Announcer: Ladies and Gentalmen, your NEW Intercontinental CHAMPION.

Before Felix could make his decesion to the ring, 6 girls in tight dress with smiles on their face and a stack of fliers in their hands. on the paper was "FELIX GENEST NEW IC CHAMP." The girls would separate in groups of 3 go to the sides of the baracades and hand out the fliers to fans. Some fans would welcome the flies some would event throw them back. The girls would then once all the flies were out would walk back in the ramp and stand on by the barricade 3 of each on the 2 sides of the barricade they would then start clapping with the smiles still on their face.

"I GET A FEELING THERES GONNA BE RIOT.."

Gun shots rang out as glass is shattered and an slow beat starts playing..

The slow pace of Six day remix sang out throughout the area which only meant one thing. The Ace of Spades has entered the area! Booed filled the area as people would get to their feet to have their hands over their mouths to increase the boos loudness, some would point their thumbs down in discuss as everyones least favorite super star is entering the area! Gracefully slapping the curtains in front of him as he made his presence known Felix walked to the area stage as he was greeted with the usual boos! Sporting his black suit, with gold trimmings at the ends of seems of the suit. His suit was buttoned up Felix then slowly unbuttons his jacked and opened it to reveal his brand NEW IC belt. A smile like none other would come across his face as some boos would come across the arena with bad intentions. Felix would then make his Sheamus like walk to the ring with the gold strap wrapped around his waist and he made his way through the 6 girls as they are clapping and smiling in his presence. Felix would then stand in the middle of the rap between the 6 girls 3 on each side of the rap. Removing this belt and putting it around his wrist and lifting the belt high in the air once he did fire works would then shoot up blasting behind him of all colors red, blue, yellow. Finally once the fire works ended, putting his belt down and putting the bet on his right should before walking to the ring, walking up the steel steps and getting into the ring. Lifting the belt up one more time to show off as the crowd would then continue to rain down their boos for the dislike of their new champion and how he is handling it. The 6 girls would then stop clapping and make their way and surround the ring still smiling and looking up to Felix. Then grabbing the mic from the announcer and began to talk..

"The birth of Adam, the writing of The Constitution, the birth of Jesus, The Big Bang.. Meaning nothing to this... This is the debut of a god, of an.. Ace. That is what I said when I made my debut and Lades and Gentlemen, I am the fasting rising superstar in WWFG history. I was told I'm here to make an impact and I'm the best damn wrestler in the world. Me winning this title was just the beginning. I grace you with these beautiful ladies, and you people still boo. It must be a Canadian thing. We are here to celebrate, celebrate the NEW reign of dominance and what will be THE greatest title reign in WWFG HISTORY. I beat a former world champ and a long time vet, I was the least likely to win that match, and I eared my chance into that match as well. I wasn't handed it. No one expect me to be champion NO ONE. When I say I'm going to accomplish something I accomplish it, and mark my words I will be the longest reigning IC champion in HISTORY! If you remember anything form the speech or take anything away from this speech take this... If anyone ever says you cant do something, if anyone says you cant live your dream..Believe them, Because you cant. Its takes an accessional person to prove everyone wrong, I am unlike any of you people. You people live your lives without accomplishing anything. But me? I am 1 in a million. Now ladies We should celebrate, but till then

Can you hear me now?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm
The crowd bursts into a roar of cheers as Cigaro by System Of A Down hits the arena, signalling the entrance of one of WWFG's greatest wrestlers, Cartwright. Cartwright looks great as he always does in black jeans, white shirt and penguin trainers because he's so chill. He enters the arena and golf claps the new WWFG Intercontinental Champion.

♫MY c**k IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS
MY c**k CAN WALK RIGHT THROUGH THE DOOR
WITH A FEELING SO PURE
IT'S GOT YOU SCREAMING BACK FOR MORE!♫

King: "Great, look who has come to ruin Felix's championship celebration!"

JR: "Thank goodness for the interruption! One more second of that and I would have hung myself!"

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright: "Oh we can hear you Felix and what we hear is yet another annoying newbie coming into the WWFG thinking that he is hot shite when he is actually just pure shite!"

The crowd roars with cheers, agreeing with everything that Cartwright has to say because his is The Man. The Englishman. The Extraordinary Englishman.

Cartwright: "Everything that you just said and did was great! That was all great! Really, really super! The entrance with the girls, the pyro and the Shaemus posing! Who doesn't like Sheamus, right?! Beautiful fireworks....the ladies...mine at Halloween Havoc were much more attractive and chesty! Just saying!"

The six possibly underaged girls that Felix fancies and has around the ring look shocked that someone would dare to tell them that they are not objects of pure perfection. The crowd, who dislike Felix and the girls by association, side with Cartwright.

Cartwright: "If you hadn't opened your big mouth, I wouldn't have had to come out here! The Birth of Adam?! Jesus?! Joseph?! Mary?! Fred?! Steve?! Albert?! Dave?! None of them matter compared to your title win at Halloween Havoc?! OK, I can let that slide, I don't care about any of them! You think that you are a God?! Nice to meet you, Bray Wyatt! We don't need anymore Gods around here! You must be the God of Newbs or something with how new you are to the WWFG! Where were you when JAWS needed you the most, huh?! He could have done with your help against me at Halloween Havoc, even if he is more of a noob than a newb due to being here for longer than the time it takes to make a nice cup of tea!"

Crowd: "JAWS! JAWS! JAWS! JAWS! JAWS!"

King: "Why are these idiots chanting for that retired idiot?! He can't even see this!"

JR: "His memory lives on, King!"

Cartwright: "What got to me is that you think that you are the best damn wrestler in the world! Nu-uh! I would like you to meet the best damn wrestler in the world! Hi, my name is Cartwright and I'm The Extraordinary Englishman!"

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

Cartwright: "If you don't believe me Felix, you're going to find out soon enough because as Miranda announced earlier tonight you'll be seeing me in that very ring right here tonight in the last ever WWFG Legacy Main Event!"

Crowd: "YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!"

JR: "A rare Legacy match for the legendary Cartwright tonight, this really is a special occasion!"

Cartwright: "Felix, you may be the fastest rising superstar in WWFG history but I am going to beat some respect into you tonight, kiddo! When I am done with you, you're not going to look like a God or an Ace or a King or whatever other delusions of grandeur that you have going on in that head of yours! Do you know what you are going to be, huh?! Do you?! You're going to be another defeated name on The List Of Cartwright! Read it in, maaaan!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:34 am
Since Felix has no response to Cartwright after crashing his championship celebration, The Extraordinary Englishman heads to the back to the cheers of the fans. It appears that Felix now understands the situation that he is in thanks to the wise words of the WWFG legend and has been easily silenced. What a chump. =)

Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games