Hello everyone. As you can tell my avatar is a fictional Marvel character but in actuality my name is Andrew and I am a Bible believing born-again Christian. I come here today to say something very important. As I side note I never post on here but I do see the Bible studies and whoever does them does a great job. As you all know (if you live in the USA) election day is tomorrow. I want to state what we should do about this election as Christians. There are two things we can do about this election, many men have died just so we could have the right to vote, so please vote and pray to God to give you wisdom on the choice you should make. That brings me to my second point, PRAY for our country as we go through this stressful time. Pray for revival if it be the Lord's will. I want to point out three important verses.

1. 2 Chronicles 7:14 -If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land. (pray for revival, we need it, but as you pray, repent, show God your concern, and seek the Lord and his will.)

2. Luke 22:42 -saying, “Father, if it is Your will, take this cup away from Me; nevertheless not My will, but Yours, be done.” (remember the meaning of a Christian, it's about God's will, not yours, pray for God's will to be done, and continue to pray regardless who wins this election)

3. Deuteronomy 1:13 -Choose wise, understanding, and knowledgeable men from among your tribes, and I will make them heads over you.’ (lastly VOTE, don't be the one who doesn't act and just says I don't want to vote for an evil candidate. Anyone who says that doesn't realize that every time they vote they are voting for the lessor of two evils, none is righteous no not one. Vote! It is your constitutional right! All it takes for evil to rise is for a good[by good I mean by man's standards] man to do nothing.)

Pray regardless the outcome and get out their and vote tomorrow brothers and sisters in Christ!

May God be praised!