After the Talon vs Aleksandr match the camera feed cuts back stage to a room backstage with an empty black and red throne with some vines with black roses on the sides of it focused center on screen. A few seconds into it Mirela came walking on screen in a dark purple and red robe before sitting down on the throne with her legs over one of the arm rests with her back leaning on the other.

"An underwhelming opponent at Halloween Havoc and now it seems I can't even get a match tonight. Mirela said looking at the back of her right hand before reaching down and pulling one of the roses off of the throne and holding it in front of her looking at it. "I can't even get a match yet the boss can manage to put herself in a title match." Mirela continued increasing in annoyance the more she thought about it. "I already have enough personal reasons to hate that family, but it seems they just love adding more and more to the pile." Mirela said as she crushed the rose in her hand before tossing it aside.

"Mistress," A long blonde hair woman in a maid outfit said as she approached the throne where Mirela was laying before bowing her head and continuing, "Is there anything I can get for you right now Mistress?"

Mirela looked over at her before answering, "Just bring me a glass of red wine for now."

"Right away." The maid said as she lifted her head and walked away.

"I know what I have to do for my revenge." Mirela said to herself with her eyes closed. "The Nephilim Championship, the title I created long ago, it will be mine once again. I am stronger then I was back when we last clashed. I will show that family why you make sure the embers are cold before moving on." The maid came back with a goblet of red wine in her hands giving it to Mirela before leaving. Mirela drank some of the wine before continuing, "After all if you leave the embers smoldering hot it's easy for the fire to ignite once again." Mirela drank the rest of the wine before throwing the goblet aside onto the floor before standing back up on her feet. "This time it is an inferno of hellfire that is coming for you 'boss,' and nothing will save you from being consumed by it this time."