Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Just joined

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lazy Veg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:49 pm
Hey everyone, I just joined and wanted to say hello! I've been on Gaia for around 10 years and just recently started getting into forums, this is my first guild (I think) haha. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:53 pm
Lazy Veg
Hey everyone, I just joined and wanted to say hello! I've been on Gaia for around 10 years and just recently started getting into forums, this is my first guild (I think) haha. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome, welcome! Glad you accepted our invitation! I've been on Gaia for almost 10 years myself. We have a lot of Gaia oldies in here, you'll fit right in. I hope your first guild is a great experience. Nice to meet you too. biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Lazy Veg

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:56 pm
Blind Blindness
Lazy Veg

Welcome, welcome! Glad you accepted our invitation! I've been on Gaia for almost 10 years myself. We have a lot of Gaia oldies in here, you'll fit right in. I hope your first guild is a great experience.Nice to meet you too. biggrin [/quote

Thank you, this seems like such a supportive community, I'm glad to be a part of it whee ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:58 pm
Lazy Veg
Blind Blindness
Lazy Veg

Welcome, welcome! Glad you accepted our invitation! I've been on Gaia for almost 10 years myself. We have a lot of Gaia oldies in here, you'll fit right in. I hope your first guild is a great experience.Nice to meet you too. biggrin [/quote

Thank you, this seems like such a supportive community, I'm glad to be a part of it whee ]

Aww, thanks! It definitely is! We want everyone to feel comfortable, post whatever they want, come to us for advice, etc. Friends are lurking in the bushes. 3nodding

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:09 pm
*peeks out from said bushes*
Hullo, new guildie~
It's nice to have you here!
I'm a Gaia oldbie, myself; according to my account age, I've spent over 11 years lurking around the site. >>;

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:20 pm
*Crawls out of my dark corner with a kitten in my arms*

Hey!! biggrin Welcome to the tiny, strange guild! I really hope you make friends and stuff here since guilds are really fun and full of a ton of interesting people! Best of luck!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items