Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Random Invite Accepted

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Illenial

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:01 pm
Hii, not sure why I was invited (assuming it was random) but thanks for the invite lol! I actually haven't joined a guild in years!

Anyways, thought id introduce myself real quick. My name is Brittany. I'm a 22 year old college student studying graphic design and Spanish. Although it might seem like I'm pretty active on Gaia since I've been on like a 3-4 day streak in the forums, I'm actually decently inactive due to being very very busy in real life, but I do sign on every now and then! And try to make friends whenever I'm on lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 pm
Heya! biggrin Welcome to the guild Brittany!! That's cool that you're studying Spanish! I'm trying to be more fluent in it myself (I've been speaking it for 5 years now). Best of luck to you in your studies!!  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:24 pm
Soul Phazed
Hii, not sure why I was invited (assuming it was random) but thanks for the invite lol! I actually haven't joined a guild in years!

Anyways, thought id introduce myself real quick. My name is Brittany. I'm a 22 year old college student studying graphic design and Spanish. Although it might seem like I'm pretty active on Gaia since I've been on like a 3-4 day streak in the forums, I'm actually decently inactive due to being very very busy in real life, but I do sign on every now and then! And try to make friends whenever I'm on lol.

Very cool! Welcome, Brittany!! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:55 pm
Also randomly invited. Kind of feeling like...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:01 pm
Chandra Panesar

Hi Chandra! That is a hilarious image. Thank you for posting it.

We know that random invites may have their downsides, but we do appreciate each and every member that becomes a part of our guild family. We hope that you will still...flutter about with us? Post from time to time. Regardless, thank you for accepting the invite. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:03 pm
Blind Blindness
Chandra Panesar

We know that random invites may have its downsides, but we do appreciate each and every member that becomes a part of our guild family. We hope that you will still...flutter about with us? Post from time to time. Regardless, thank you for accepting the invite. heart

I don't mind the random invite; I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't a little curious to see if I would like it. I only thought of that image as I looked around a bit and realized I wasn't really sure where I fit. XD But I can always stick around and find out.  

Chandra Panesar

Melodious Angel

25,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Winged 100

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:07 pm
Chandra Panesar
Blind Blindness
Chandra Panesar

We know that random invites may have its downsides, but we do appreciate each and every member that becomes a part of our guild family. We hope that you will still...flutter about with us? Post from time to time. Regardless, thank you for accepting the invite. heart

I don't mind the random invite; I wouldn't have joined if I wasn't a little curious to see if I would like it. I only thought of that image as I looked around a bit and realized I wasn't really sure where I fit. XD But I can always stick around and find out.

Oh yay, that's good to hear! Swell then. Yes, please do stick around...everyone fits in somewhere. emotion_bigheart  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games