Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:44 pm
Alex Clare - Too Close, begins to play.
The stage remains empty.

You know I'm not one to break promises,
I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe.
At the end of it all, you're still my best friend,

Now, Guy Cancer emerges.
User Image
But there's something inside that I need to release.
Which way is right, which way is wrong,
How do I say that I need to move on?
You know we're heading separate ways.

Fans cheer, Guy Cancer holds to his disgruntled expression.
He felt rightfully so, to carry such feelings against those that assaulted him.
The audience cheered on, happy to see Guy Cancer, The Fox. Guy 'The Fox' Cancer.

And it feels like I am just too close to love you,
There's nothing I can really say.
I can't lie no more, I can't hide no more,
Got to be true to myself.

Guy made his way down the ramp to ring..
It was a bit drudgingly slow, as a bruised and dirty, still wearing his blood stained shirt.
Stepping stiffly in a limp with his walk, In the unexpected vengeful attack he was put through.

And it feels like I am just too close to love you,
So I'll be on my way.

Sneakout - Play It cuts in.
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
The aggressive group of Miss E, Ardomis, and the masked man in a black suit emerged.
Cancer wasn't even halfway down the aisle.
They stood there on stage emitting a haughty discontentment,
as they have not yet attained their desired goal..
All while Guy had turned to look back at his assailants, wary and pissed.

It was Miss E, who spoke, ending the song entrance. "Good. Good for you. You didn't coward out like your usual self and saved us the trouble of dragging you out here ourselves. Though..." Miss E started forward, bringing the other two with her to follow. "You're still annoyingly slow!"

Approaching fast on Guy Cancer, Guy tensed, bringing up his defenses and fists, stepping back a bit. Ardomis passed Miss E, getting to their prey first! It was only a measly chinlock that hooked Guy with and pulled him toward the ring in a haste. As for Cancer.. he took it like he was taking a pummeling by a unknown force! Face reddening, gripping at the arm, covering his face, and kicking outward like a madman! "NaO! NooOOoOooo! No! No!" This brought a small but wicked smirk out of Miss E, but was short lived, as the outburst from Cancer was only a firecracker act. Ardomis roughly tossed his captive up under the ropes, rolling Guy in and apparently twerked his neck in the process, holding the back of his head.. already going into this meeting event in pain!
Ardomis quickly slid in, putting his elegance to the side, business a priority, not allowing Guy Cancer to have the opportunity of an attempt a escape, standing over him in a dominating manner. Miss E was able to roll in within seconds, while the red headed masked man made his way around and straight to a seat beside WWF's half-wit commentators. Miss E kneeling right in front of Guy's head, making sure her words can be heard through his arms. "Time's up, you old farting has-been! Now get up! Get up and give us your moniker!" She screamed with a snarl!

Wow. What is going on with this sharp pressuring attack to Guy Cancer, from before it was more.. a calm and time consuming torture that was just to send a message that the assault will be far worse if their demand was not met. Now Cancer had done as he was told, yet why was he being hassled as such?! Now being shouted to get up.. he grimaced through the dull aches and the agony refreshed down his back, all thanks to the rough chinlock of Ardomis.. he pushed himself up on his feet, fearing of more perspective punishment. "Where is it?! Hand it over!" Barked out, Miss E.
Cancer shoved a hand in his pocket and pulled out a worn, wrinkled, Zorro mask. One that he had worn back in his youthful GzW days, of when he was still a nobody. He extended it forward, but jerked his hand back at Miss E's reaching! She looked a bit stunned, as she glared a bit wide eyed, wondering if Guy was a bit nutty to be pulling a stunt, and smirking about it at that! Then again.. this was Guy Cancer we were dealing with and Miss E came back to herself, clenching her mouth shut in frustration. Guy Cancer was about to be a dead man, with Ardomis stepping forward.. "I HAVE A FRIEND!!" bellowed Guy!

This stopped Ardomis and Miss E was at first dumbfounded, "What. ..?" though she quickly recollected of why he brought up a subject of a friend. A roll of her eye's and nearly guffawed. "Heh! And, who, is your frie-." A name arose in Miss E's memory. She knew Guy Cancer, too well.Like a hated family member, that barged into your life and invited themseves to stay as long as they like. Face falling flat at the realization that this friend was here in WWF..  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:26 am
Guy Cancer had uttered the trigger word which would summon The Extraordinary Englishman, WWFG veteran Cartwright, who rushes into the ring to step infront of Cancer as the crowd goes mad with cheers. Cartwright has had enough of seeing Guy Cancer being bullied by the thugs inside the ring and has decided to do something about it.

Crowd: "CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY! CARTY!"

JR: "It looked like Guy Cancer was done for after being taken to Chinlock City but look who has shown up in his time of need!"

King: "JAWS would have been on out here within five seconds...if it was Cartwrightn and he wasn't deleted from WWFG!"

Ardomis no-sells Cartwright's appearance, being the monster that he is. He and Cartwright go face-to-face as the crowd anticipates a showdown between the two. Ardomis takes a swing at Cartwright, who ducks the blow and fires back with rights of his own and kicks to the chest. Cartwright tries to take Ardomis down with a jumping forearm smash to the face but is caught by the big man and planted into the mat instead with a hooked clothesline side slam. Ardomis holds Cartwright down as Miss E cackles to boos.

Miss E: "We are going to make this really simple for you Guy Cancer. Either give us your moniker...or we are going to cripple your only friend in the world right here in front of you."

Crowd: "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"

King: "They will destroy Cartwright is Guy Cancer refuses to do as they wish?! Great! Don't do it, Guy!"

JR: "I can't believe how heartless you are, King! They are threatening to injure a WWFG Hall Of Famer and multiple time WWFG Heavyweight Champion over a moniker! This is ridiculous! Get your own damn moniker!"

Cartwright
Captain

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Fox Platinum

Hardworking Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:32 pm
Looking down at the mask in hand, Guy then peers up at Cartwright with worrisome eyes. Miss E breaks in on Cancer's train of thought, "Look, it's impressive that you actually have a buddy, but.. are you a friend to the one only one that actually treats you as a friend?" Again, Guy hesitates.. expressing his internal struggle by tightly gripping that beat up old mask, squinching his eyes, and shaking his clenched hand in frustration.Truly not here to be patient with this over aged man child dramatics, Miss E rolled up her eyes, utterly annoyaned, and gave out a long drawn out groan, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuggghhh.. Seriously?! he's main eventing tonight and you're still wasting time, while Ardomis is about to strip Cartwrights muscles from his bones!" Finally. Finally, the man once known as The Fox, gives it up, thrusting the mask into Miss E's open palm.

A soft, kind smile grew upon Miss E's face.. a deceptive smile, "Now, now. You did the right thing." she said reassuringly, giving a small nod, and also gave a wink to Ardomis. Ardomis charges forward knocking Cancer to the canvas with a sharp elbow shot across the face! Miss E scooted her headphones up, proceeded a jive step walk to Guy's head, while Cancer lay on his back, putting his head back together.. Miss E took a knee and while talking, she would go on to lift and sit Guy up.
"Oooh, I know we got what we want, but, I agreed to a deal that was requested of me.. you may know him." with that small hint given, Miss E applied a strong merciless Dragon Sleeper! No matter the squirm or wiggle that Guy Cancer attempted to kick free, Miss E had a superb grip of steel! She kept that knee firmly digging into his back and a hold unmovable! His arms swung from side to side, which slowed to a sway, and at last the unconscious arm hanging of a passed out douche monkey.

Having accomplished what she had set out to do, Miss E dropped the body without a care, and spoke one final say to explain her extra action. "My brother.. The Archangel, Nick Williams.. yeah, he says 'Hi.' and thanks for being the first to my newly acquired Blessed Burial!" dropping the mic on Guy's noggin added to the disapproval of fans, as she left with Ardomis and the masked gentleman.  
Promo Archives (2006 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games