Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gear Bush

Eternal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:47 am
NEWS!

I hardly know what the heck is going on in the world despite looking around for it ....

I'm sure some of you feel the same...so... why not combine all our collective knowledge?

Just waking up? learn some s**t? is it fresh or are you retaining some news you learnt yesterday, last night? the other day? stuff that's been brewing in your mind for a bit? just let it flow in a morning mind burst.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:08 pm
It's not really news in the proper sense, but it keeps kicking around my brain every time I see a certain pokemon now since my beau so kindly enlightened me to a meme on it, so...
Yungoos is meme-ly known around the web as the Donald Trump Pokemon.
Have a picture of it.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Yuki_Windira

Crew

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:54 pm
That the smoke alarm works when we cook or the batteries dead.

Scared the snot out of me at 12am when it beeped randomly to alert that the battery was dying.Also scared one cat,two dogs.
One dog is old and cares not.
One cat looked at us funny and went back to sleep.>->;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:46 pm
I watch the news. Usually MSNBC, CNN, or FOX (I watch a variety of news, but it doesn't mean I subscribe to their philosophies). I won't be watching anywhere nearly as much as I was, though, because the election is over. Although, since I just said that, maybe I'll prove myself wrong.

And to answer your questions, the news brews in my mind. I don't necessarily think about it, but it'll randomly pop up. Such as "Trump won" or "Trump tweets a lot." I'll leave others to decide how they feel about that.  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

High_Assassin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:28 am
I don't get up early enough for morning news, so all my news comes in the afternoon. I stick mainly to the foreign news agencies on public television for world news. Starting at 5:00 EST with NHK Newsline from Tokyo, DW news, from Berlin, and BBC world news, from Washington D.C. As for Local news, I only watch the 11:00 news, cause I only have to listen to about half an hour of it, before Colbert comes on. I know American Journalism is little more than a televised gossip column at this point, so I try to avoid it as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 pm
A few days ago there was a article about an 89 year old pensioner that put an ad in the paper. Saying that he was looking for work, because he was bored and wanted to be able to pay for things, like rent. I thought it was really interesting read. If anyone is interested:

Pensioner Looking For Work  

Splodges

Beloved Cutie-Pie

27,640 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Randomness is a Virtue!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers